Welcome to the family

prolouge

All of the problems started when I turned twelve. Well there not really problems, I prefer to think of them as obstacles.

You see my dad, or as I prefer to call him jackass, left my mom and I on my twelfth birthday. I used to cry about him every night, but now I don't care about him. I could care less if I found him dead in a ditch.

Anyway as I was saying, when I turned thirteen, my mother was diagnosed with cancer. She hid that from me for five months, then when I found her passed out in the kitchen I called an ambulance for her and found out she hasn't been taking her medication.

Then we sold our three bedroom house and rented a one room apartment. My mom slept in the bedroom while I slept on the couch.
Paying for the apartment was a LOT cheaper then paying for a house. And since my mom is ill, I'm the one who has to work to support our messed up family.

Then when I turned fourteen I got fired from my waitress job, because I punched a customer. The guy deserved it to, he was being a jerk to me and a few of the other workers.

And that's when I learned how to pickpocket. It's a very useful trick, but it can be a very dangerous thing to do. And I'm going to tell you of all the shit that I got into because of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave me a comment of what you think of this new story. And don't forget to subscribe.

Chapter one will be out soon. ether later today(if I get a comment) or tomorrow some time.
Apartment