Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

Are you really gonna buy me another puppy, Zacky? :)

**Zacky's POV**

We were currently in the waiting room because the doctors were working on Lexus trying different things to see if she'll respond to any treatment they give her. The doctor came out and told us " Ms.Haner has made a slight improvement and now there is a 60% chance of her waking up soon, you may go visit her now if you wish." He told us. I smiled, I was so happy that she's getting somewhat better.

"Earth to Zacky!!" Jimmy said waving a hand in front of my face and saying, " Aren't you coming in with us to see her?"

"Um...no I think I'll go in once you guys are out." I responded to him with a slight nod. He arched his eyebrow at me and just shrugged and went with the rest of the group up to Lexus's room.

While I sat there waiting I got lost in my own thoughts. I know I definitely developed a crush on Lexus after me and Gena broke up while on tour. I would always call Lexus and she would cheer me up instantly. Especially after you get to know her, and her life, there's no way to not fall for that girl. She's amazing, beautiful, and everything that I ever wanted in someone, but its impossible to ever try to build a relationship with Lexus because she is many years younger than I am. Her being 17 and me 28, I know Brian and Michelle won't approve. All I truly want is for Lexus to wake up, I wanna hold her and tell her sweet things, and never let her go, but this is reality. I'll never have a chance with her, why would she want to be with a guy like me anyways? I'm always on tour or making music, or drinking at the clubs. She can find a man so much better than me, but why is it that I want nothing more than to be with her and call her mine. I guess I'll have to get outta that fairy tail and get with the reality. Lexus and I can never be together.
I was so deep in thought that I didn't even notice everyone come out of Lexus's room already. I stood up and walked into the room.

She was lying on the hospital bed with a couple hairs covering her face so I moved them out of the way to reveal her gorgeous face.

"Lexus, wake up beautiful...you know you want to... if you wake up I'll give you a kiss, oh wait never mind your dad would shoot me." I said sighing when she didn't even move.

"Come on Lex, I love and miss you...I feel like you can hear me, please come back I need you here with me, your family needs you...I'll buy you another puppy if you open your eyes." I said hopefully. No reaction. I sighed again.

I lied my head down next to her body and grabbed her hand with my own. After I started falling into sleep I could have sworn I felt her hand move....no..it couldn't be. Could it? Nah...

"Are you really gonna buy me another puppy, Zacky?" I looked up to see she barely had her eyes open, and her voice was extremely weak. My eyes widened and I smiled the biggest smile I've ever smiled in a looong time.

"Lexus?!?! DOCTOR!! DOCTOR, COME HERE! SHE'S AWAKE!" I screamed out the door like a crazy maniac, but I didn't care. I was way too happy right now to care. I saw the whole group running towards the room.

"GUYS SHE'S AWAKE!! HURRY UP!" I screamed at them with the biggest grin on my face. Finally she's back....I wonder if she heard all the things I told her.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so what do you guys think? yes? no? should I kill off Lexus? Should she remember all the things Zacky said to her? YOU TELL ME :D