Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

Johnny I'm going to beat your ass with the flyswatter!

I've been back home from the hospital for about a week now. Things have somewhat gone back to normal, I still haven't told anyone that I could hear pretty much everything they were saying to me while I was in a coma, but I think its better that way.

All the guys were at the house and Johnny was being extra fucking annoying today, he just threw a piece of ham at me! WTF?

"Johnny I'm going to beat your ass with the flyswatter!" I said picking it up and running towards Johnny. He looked like a deer caught in headlights and started running around the house so that I wouldn't hit him. As I was running after Johnny all around the house I felt someone grab me and pull me into a tiny ass closet.

"AHH!!!" I screamed as they locked the door.

"Shhhh! Do you really have to scream?" I heard them say.

"Zacky? What the hell, I was kinda busy there, and why are we in the closet?" I said
curiously.

"I didn't want you to murder Johnny, he's our bassist so we kinda need him for the band."

"Oh shush, he's not that awesome! I can just take bass lessons and replace him! YEAH!"

"Um, Lexus..no"

"Aww" I said with a puppy dog face.

"You look really cute when you do that" He said laughing at me.

"Riiiiiiiiiiight" I said standing up.

"No really, well you look cute all the time, but you know" He said awkwardly.

"Whatever Zacky." I said laughing nervously and heading to open the door.

"I'm not kidding Lexus, you're beautiful." He said seriously while looking into my eyes.

Okay this is not gonna work. He's my dad's best friend. This is just so wrong. No matter how much I want Zacky. I could never do that to my parents. After everything they have done for me, they gave me a home, they love me, and they cared for me throughout all my days in the hospital and never left my side. I can't just do this. No matter how bad I want to. I will not allow anything to happen.

"Zacky you know I can't..." I started but was interrupted by......
♠ ♠ ♠
DON DOOOOOOOOOOON DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

What's gonna happen?!?!?!?!? I don't know. stay tuned :{D

Comments are the best! I love seeing them! Thank you everyone! You're awesome!