Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

My Biffle

It's been two days since the incident with Zacky, and things have been really awkward around him so I've been trying to avoid him as much as possible.Today is Monday morning so that means I have to go back to hell!*cough cough * I mean school. That place really sucks :/

Dad was awake and ready to take me to school so I just grabbed an apple and we were out the door. He dropped me off and I started walking in through the big school doors. I haven't been here in a long ass time since I was in a coma and I do not look forward to seeing all my shitty teachers again. The bell still didn't ring for about 5 more minutes so I was just roaming the halls until I heard a familiar voice calling my name.
"Lexus!" She shouted as she ran towards me embracing me in an extremely tight hug. "Where have you been? I've been worried sick!" She said to me

"Uh..its a long story, I'll tell you later" I said thoughtfully.

You're probably wondering who this random stranger is. Well her name is Heather and I met her on my first day of school. She doesn't know that Synyster Gates is my dad because I'm afraid of her reaction. She's basically my twin, and she's pretty much the only person I consider my friend at this school. She's my biffle! We have a lot of things in common, its just creepy but in an awesome way!

I have all my classes with her so that just makes school a bit more bearable for me, I don't know how I'd do it without her here.

The bell rang telling me that I was late to my first class so I slowly walked up the stairs of the school and headed towards my English class. I walked in to the room to see that Heather was already in her desk with a big grin on her face patting the desk next to her, so I could sit down. I took my seat next to her's and looked over at her.

"You have got some explaining to do missy!" she exclaimed while accusingly pointing her finger at me.

"I know Heather, but I can't tell you anything right now I'm gonna have to tell you later" I responded.

"Well do you think I could chill at your house after school? My parent's are pissed at me so I really don't wanna go home after school...we could talk about everything and catch up on things" She asked giving me the puppy dog face.

"Um...yeah I guess I need to ask my dad, just promise not to freak out when you meet my family." I said to her seriously.

"Oh trust me I won't freak out, my family is probably way worse than yours" She said jokingly.

"Okay I'm gonna ask my dad". I took out my phone and sent a text message to my father.

'Hey dad, can my best friend Heather come over today after school? She really doesn't want to go home' about 2 minutes later I felt my home vibrate.

'Are you sure you want her to come over? Does she know who we are?'

"She knows your band, but she doesn't know that you're my dad, but I trust her and I know she won't make a big deal out of it.' well...at least I hoped she wouldn't.

'Okay sweety, I'll be at your school as soon as you're out, I love you'

'Alright thanks so much dad! :D I love you too!' I sent back to him. Well looks like Heather gonna finally find out who my adoptive parents are. She's my best friend so she was gonna have to find out sooner or later.

The classes went by somewhat fast and Heather and I were walking out into the parking lot to wait for my dad to come pick us up.

"Remember Heather you promised not to freak out" I reminded her.

"I got it Lexus, chill I won't freak out I promise" She said lightly laughing.

Well here goes nothing. Its now or never.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think of the new character? And the story so far? (: