Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

*** school!

The next morning I woke up at the usual time I'd get up to get for school, but I was interrupted by my mom telling me, "You know what? How about you sleep in today because everyone is getting together at the beach today, but if you'd rather go to school that's fine too." 'FUCK SCHOOL' I thought, getting to skip today was heaven to my ears.
"Can Heather come too?" I asked my mom with a big pout on my lips. Gosh I'm so fucking spoiled. haha.

"Sure as long as her parents are fine with it"

"YAY!"

I took out my phone and quickly sent Heather a text.
'Dude don't go to school today, you're coming with me to the beach (: ' I waited for a reply.

'Really? Awesome! I'll start walking to your house right now xD'

It took her about 15 minutes to get here and she came up straight into my room and we fell asleep while watching T.V.

We were woken up at around 11 A.M. and started to get our things ready for the beach. Matt, Johnny, Val, Jimmy, Leanna, Lacey, Zacky, Mom, Dad, Heather, and I were all going.

"Do your parents know that you're skipping school right now?" I questioned Heather as we were getting ready.

"No, but they don't really care anyway so its all good" She said smiling.

I nodded at her then Johnny came into my room and told us we were all leaving already. We piled up in three different cars and went on our way.

It was at perfect weather to be at the beach and everyone was having so much fun, and me and Heather were currently making sand castles. I felt someone grab me by my waist and take off running towards the beach.

"AHHH!! WHAT THE FUCK?!?! RAPE!" I yelled and I heard Matt start laughing and say, "Stop screaming rape there are people looking at us funny!"

"Don't you dare Johnny!" I heard Heather scream from behind me. She was being dragged into the ocean by Johnny as well.

"Matt please don't throw me! I'm a good person!" I shouted as he tossed me into the water, that son of a bitch. I'm going to kill that man.

I heard another splash and looked over to see Heather's head stick out of the water, so I swam towards her.

"Bleh I got water in my mouth!" she said sticking her tongue out, I laughed and said, "We have to kill them" jokingly.

"Definitely"

We swam back towards the shore and I got a sea shell and threw it at Matt's head with full force.

"What the hell?" he said and turned around to find me staring at him with a big cheesy grin on my face.

"That's what you get, asshole!" I stuck my tongue out at him, and he just playfully glared at me.

Heather and I went back to building our super special awesome sand castle, and I started looking around until my eyes landed on Zacky. He was getting out of the water with my dad and they were talking about who knows what. He looked so fucking sexy without a shirt and his body all wet and his hair pressed against his face. I just wanted to jump on him and kiss him right then and there. I sighed sadly and Heather arched an eyebrow at me.

"What was up with that?" she said.

"Heather, I'm crushing on someone, MAJORLY.." I answered as we continued building our sand castle.

"Haha who?"

"I can't tell you right here, ask me again when we get back to my house" I said in fear that someone would hear us.

We started heading back home at about 5:30 pm. When I got there Heather took a shower and then said she wanted to take a nap, so I showered while she slept. I got outta the shower and changed into some random clean clothes I had lying around there. As I walked out of my room into the hallway I ran into Zacky, he stopped me and said, " I over heard you and Heather at the beach..."

"And?" I said wondering what he was talking about. My heart was beating so fast I was afraid he could see it popping out of my chest or something.

"Who are you crushing on? It's not some guy at your school is it?" He said sadly.

"NO!" I said a little too loud.

"Oh..good."

"Why is that good?' He put his hands on my face I instantly closed my eyes as I felt his lips on me again. I kissed him back for a good while, I wanted this to last forever, no matter how wrong it is. I want this.

"You have no idea how bad I've been wanting to do that for." He said trying to catch his breath.

"Me too..." I said honestly.

We held on to each other in silence, and then he said, "I know this might make things a little more hard, but I want you to be mine, be my girlfriend?" He asked with the cutest face I have ever seen on him. I'd feel so heart broken if I rejected him because all I want is to be with him, but it would devastate my parents.

"What about my parent's? They won't approve of this at all." I said sadly.

"It can be our little secret, things have been so awkward between us lately, I can't stand being away from you. Can't we just give it a try?" He pleaded.

I couldn't help myself, I couldn't push him away any longer, all I said was, "Okay." This time I kissed him first and I felt so happy. I'm willing to take this risk.

I heard the door from my room open and we quickly pulled apart. I totally forgot that we were in the fucking hallway! I'm such an idiot. I turned around to see a sleepy Heather looking at me.

"Hey what are you doing?" She yawned.

"Nothing I was just gonna go downstairs to get a drink, sleep well?"

"Of course" She smiled. I looked back at Zacky with a smile and we headed downstairs.

This is going to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what do you guys think?

COMMENT (: