Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

My ass is vibrating.

It was Wednesday and Heather and I were currently talking in World Geography .

"It was fucking awesome hanging out with you and your family yesterday at the beach. I still have to get back at Johnny for throwing me into the water!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah it was awesome, I threw a sea shell at Matt's head!" I said laughing and got several weird stares from my classmates, but I just flicked them off. Heather was currently playing with her drumsticks on the desk, drumming to a random song I couldn't identify,

"Heather put those away or I'm going to have to confiscate them." The teacher said slightly annoyed.

"Fuck off old man, I need to practice this!"

"HEATHER to the principals office, NOW!"

"What why? Cause you're jealous of my amazing skills?" She smirked.

"Get out."

"Whatever." She said as she got her things and stood up. "I'll call you later Lex" She said smiling at me as she walked out of the classroom. Great now I'm alone in this shitty classroom.

"Oh look the loser girl she has no friends" I heard Rhonda the stupid hooker-face slut of the school say to me. She's disgusting.

"Sorry, but I can't understand what the fuck is coming out of your mouth because of all the STD infected dicks that have been in there. Don't talk to me you skank."

"Ms. Haner would you like to join Ms.Mattucci in the principals office?" He yelled making a vane pop out of his old wrinkled forehead.

"Anythings better than being stuck in this piece of shit class."

"Leave." He said glaring at me. I got up and started making my way towards the principal's office.

Once in there I saw Heather sitting in one of the chairs.

"Hey Lex! What are you in here for?" Heather said as she walked up to me.

"I called Rhonda a whore with too many dicks in her mouth."

"Oh..haha "

"SIT DOWN!" The principal yelled as she came into the room. We took seats next to each other.

"Heather this is the the 7th time you get sent in here, what did you do this time?"

"Nothing I was just messing with my drumsticks!"

"Your teacher said you also used some profanity."

"So?" Heather replied.

"Ms.Mattucci I've given you enough warnings. You are suspended for 5 days, as for you Alexis-"

"Lexus, not Alexis." I interrupted her.

"Right, Lexus since this is your first time in here I'll let you go with a warning, but I will be calling your parents and telling them of your behavior."

I groaned. This is the first time getting in trouble with Brian and Michelle. I hope they'll let it slide. Worse is that Heather is suspended for 5 days. Those 5 days are going to be hell.

Heather stayed in the principal's office and I went back to finish the rest of my classes off until it was time to finally go home.

Johnny picked me up from school that day, and when I got home I walked into the kitchen to find my mom and dad talking.

"We got a call from your principal, what happened sweetie?" Mom asked.

"Heather got in trouble for playing with her drumsticks in class-"

"AWESOME!" Jimmy interrupted. ,"Sorry Lexus, continue" He said laughing.

"Anyways she got in trouble and got sent to the principals office, and when she left some bitch Rhonda told me shit so I told her off and then I got sent to the principles office. Heather got suspended, but I only got a warning since its my first time." I said honestly.

"I hope its your last too." Mom said sternly.

"I won't get mad at you because I was a really bad kid in high school so that would just make a hypocrite, but just please try to keep yourself out of trouble." Dad pleaded.

"Thanks dad, I'll try my best" I smiled. Phew. This went by easier than I imagined.

I went upstairs to be dragged into a room by none other than Zacky. I smiled as I came face to face with him.
"I missed you." He said in between kisses.

"I missed you too." I muttered kissing him back. I wish I could stay like this forever. I felt my back pocket vibrate.

"Ah my ass is vibrating!" I said

"What?" He said laughing.

"Phone" I muttered taking out my cellphone. Heather was calling me.

"Wattup dawg?" I answered jokingly and Zacky arched an eyebrow at me.

"Lexus, I'm outside your house. Please come outside." She sniffled. She was crying. My eyes grew wide and I said, "Okay stay right there!" I hung up and turned to Zacky with a worried face.

"Somethings wrong with Heather, sorry I have to leave!" I said quickly pecking him on the lips and out the door.

I saw Heather outside my house covering her face. I ran as fast as I could towards her.

"What's wrong?" I said worried out of my mind. I have never seen her cry.

"My parent's are fucking assholes. Can I stay over at your house for a while?" She said in between sobs.

"Of course! I need to ask my parents first, but I'm sure they'll say yes."

I grabbed her hand and took her into the house with me. I found my parents on the couch watching some T.V. show.

"Mom, Dad, can Heather stay over for a while?" They looked over and saw my best friend's teared face and looked at her with sympathy.

"Of course honey, you're always welcome here." Mom said walking up to her and giving her a hug, "Do you want me to get you anything?" mom asked nicely.

"No I'm fine, but thank you Mr and Mrs.Haner." Heather said forcing a smile.

Jimmy looked over at her with a sad face and ran up to her.

"Do not fear, because Jimmy is here!" He said trying to cheer her up. Heather giggled and Leanna came up to us and said, "There you go sweetie, that's what we wanted to hear! Turn that frown upside down! If you ever need anything you can come to us too." Leanna said politely to Heather.

"Thank you" She said with a real smile on her face now. Heather and I headed upstairs and eventually fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I want at least 3 comments so that I can update (: Deal? Tell me what you think of the story, and give me your suggestions! Remember at LEAST 3 comments before the next update!

AND OMG 113 subscribers and 10 stars?! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!