Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

You're getting into fights now? That kinda turns me on

It was Tuesday of the next week, and I was really looking forward to Heather coming back to school with me in 2 days! She's been staying over at my house lately, but school really sucks without her since she's the only person I actually like at this fucked up school. I've told her about me and Zacky, so she's the only person that knows. Zacky and I have been sneaky lately and I'm pretty sure nobody suspects that anything is going on between me and him and I'm hoping to keep it that way.

It was the usual crappy school day, and as I was walking down the hall to my next class when I was tripped by someone and I fell face first on the floor. Oh I'm gonna punch a bitch now. I stood up to see the school hooker face Rhonda laughing with her little cheap trash posse. I glared at her and punched her right in the fucking face and made her fall to the floor. She looked up at me with fearful eyes and her nose was bleeding. 'Success I made the bitch bleed' I smiled at her. She got up and took her little group with her as she left. Everyone around me was looking at me with shocked faces.

"What? The bitch needed someone to teach her a lesson." I shrugged and left until I was stopped by the principal.

"Ms. Haner in my office, NOW."

'fuck' I thought.

We went into her office and she closed the door.

"What was all that about?" She asked me.

"She tripped me in the middle of the hall, and I wasn't just gonna let her treat me like shit."

"Okay Miss Haner you are suspended for the rest of the day, I'll be calling your mother, I'll deal with Rhonda later."

'bitch' i thought.

Mom came and picked me up and when I got in the car she said, "Why did you get into a fight?" She asked worriedly.

"It wasn't really a fight mom, she tripped me and I wasn't gonna let her treat me like that so I punched her in the face."

"Alright Lexus, just please try and stay away from that girl she'll only give you trouble."

"Okay mom, I love you" I said smiling at her. I really did love her. She's the best.

"I love you too." She said smiling back at me.

When I got home dad just looked at me and sighed.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes dad, I'm fine, sorry." I said hugging him.

"It's okay sweetie. If she ever hits you I want you to hit her back twice as hard." He said seriously.

"BRIAN!" My mom yelled.

"What? I don't want people taking advantage of her."

"I'll be fine mom, don't worry." I said as I went to find Heather in the living room using my laptop.

"So you punched Rhonda? Finally someone knocks some sense into that whore." She said sounding proud.

"Yeah it felt really good!" I laughed, "I'm gonna go put my things in my room." I said and headed upstairs.

As I walked into the room I saw Zacky reading a book I had lying around my room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I walked in.

"I was waiting for you to get home" He said getting up and coming over to me. He put his hands on my waist and held me for a while.

"You're getting into fights now? That kinda turns me on." He said whispering into my ear. He sent chills all over my body.

"Mhmmm" I muttered and he starting kissing up my neck and kept going up until his lips met with mine. It was soft at first, but then it got rougher as we got lost into the kiss. I don't know how long we stayed there, but it felt like a while. I like this man so much.

"Oh my god..." I heard someone gasp from the door. SHIT I didn't close the door when I came into the room, why am I such a fucking idiot?

Zacky and I pulled apart to see Valary staring at us wide eyed with her hand on her mouth. FUCK! What are we gonna do?!?
♠ ♠ ♠
DON DON DOOOOOOOOON.
Val caught them kissing. What do you think is gonna happen? Do you think she'll tell Michelle since it is her SISTER. Telling Michelle will cause her to tell Brian and then everyone will know, and it will cause HELL. STAY TUNED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

Remember at least 3 comments for me to post the next chapter (: