Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

You have got to be kidding me, right?

Its been a year since I was dropped off at this dark, lonely place. I'm obviously still at the orphanage. I'm 16 years old now, and I don't expect to be adopted anytime soon. I haven't made any friends. I don't see the point since they'll probably just get adopted, and then I'll never talk to them again.

I remember a couple months ago a girl about my age came up to me, and asked, "Why don't you try to make friends with anyone? You're very anti-social. That will get you nowhere! You need to learn how to love people and befriend them, it'll make your life and stay here so much better."

I looked at her like she was crazy. I wonder how so many people out there can trust so easily. Don't get me wrong I'm not a complete bitch to everyone when I meet them, I talk to them and somewhat play nice, but to actually trust them and call them my "friend" ? That was hard to do.

I simply responded to her, " Love humiliates you, and hatred cradles you. Stay away from broken people like me. It'll make YOUR life so much easier."

I think I scared her off and after that no one even bothered to come up and start a conversation with me. It didn't bother me, but I was lonely a lot.

One day they informed us that a couple was going to be coming today to look for someone to adopt. Most kids go down to the main room in hopes of being adopted. I on the other hand, lost hope. I don't even try anymore because I don't see the point. I just stayed up in my room listening to Avenged Sevenfold's "Waking The Fallen" from the radio I had in my room. If the people decided to come up and look at the rooms I'd probably scare them off anyways.

About 25 minutes later there was a loud knocking on my door. I opened it to face one of the nuns. She told me to lower the music because the couple here wanted to meet me. I looked at her with a look that said 'you gotta be kidding me right?' . She just looked at me with a stern look on her face.

I lowered the music and waited in my room. You could still hear the Waking The Fallen CD playing in the background. I was curious on why anybody would want to even consider adopting me. Then there was another knock on my door.

"Come in!", I said.

The door opened to reveal a man and a woman. They looked young, about in their late twenties.The man had on a leather jacket, a hat,sunglasses, and had a nose piercing. The woman has black and blond hair and was much shorter than the man. She was very pretty.

I knew this man, I have seen him before...my old room used to be covered in posters including him and his band mates. I couldn't believe it! This man was the famous Synyster Gates! This had to be a prank. Where the hell is Ashton Kutcher? I know he's hiding behind that damn nun just waiting to say "You're punked!"

"Hi I'm Brian Haner and this is my wife Michelle Haner.", he said with a smile on his face.
"Um..Hello, I'm Lexus Amanda." I responded, still in shock.
" I can tell you like my music.." he lightly laughed
I blushed and turned off the stereo, "Yeah.."

Then they sat there and started a conversation with me about random things. I felt somewhat comfortable with them after a while, and then they stood up and said they had to leave.

Even after they left, I still felt like it was unreal. I was so shocked, I just talked to Synyster fucking Gates! WOW! AHHHHHHHH! I freaked out for a moment, and then calmed down.

'They probably won't even consider me, I doubt they want an annoying teenager in their lives anyways. They'll probably just take one of the little kids..' I thought.

I went to sleep the next day with a proud smile in my face...I just met one of my idols..maybe my life isn't as bad as I thought it was. maybe......
♠ ♠ ♠
The "Love humiliates you, hatred cradles you" was a quote that I remember from a book or movie, but I'm not really sure..as soon as I figure it out I'll post it on here!