Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

Welcome to Casa De La Syn

I was rudely awoken by one of the nuns early the next morning. "Lexus get up NOW!" she shouted.

"What the hell?!" I said as I jumped out of bed. She looked at me with a disgusted face. These nuns never liked me, I was never a religious person.

"Ms.Rodriguez needs to speak to you in her office right now." as she escorted me through many rooms. I had never been to this part of the building before. We then entered a big room with 4 seats on one side, a desk, and then another seat behind the desk. The head nun, Ms.Rodriguez, was sitting behind her desk and guess who was in the other two seats? GUESS!

Yeah, you guessed it. Synyster Gates and Michelle. OH SHIT. No way...so many things were running through my head when I entered the room. I was panicking on the inside. I just stood there like an idiot until Ms.Rodriguez snapped me out if it.
"Ms.Myers please take a seat." she said.

I slowly took a seat and waited for her to say something.
"Mr and Mrs. Haner have picked you out of our many kids here. They want to take you into their home and claim you as their child by law. They already signed all the papers necessary, so go up to your room and pack your things, hurry up." I knew she was happy to finally be getting rid of me.

I didn't say anything. I was too confused right now to form words. I just nodded and left the room.

There were so many things running through my head at the time, things like 'Why would they pick me out of all the goody goody kids in this rotten place? He's a fucking rockstar! He's gonna have to tour! He's gonna be gone most of the time just like my dad used to be. What if Michelle ends up being a bad person? What if she's just like my biological mom and ends up to be horrible?' I don't think they would be that way, I hope they aren't. I know I can't trust them too easily. Holy shit, I'm gonna get to meet Avenged Sevenfold. This is the life I would always dream of back in my old home...this is the life I always wanted, but now that I'm getting it..I'm not sure if its a good idea. I got lost into my own thoughts until someone startled me.

"Hey kiddo"

I jumped, I didn't see them standing there.

"Hello..umm..Brian, Michelle" I nodded and forced a smile.
"Are you done packing, Lexus?" Michelle asked

I nodded. "Okay lets get you home" she said. She looked way too happy.

What a relief..you have no idea how good it felt to finally be leaving that hell-hole. Brian got my bags for me and put them in the back on a nice black SUV. I got into the back of the car and we were gone. I didn't even look back at the orphanage. I'm sure Syn and Michelle will get tired of me sooner or later and just dump me back here again.

"So..Lexus I need to go to work and Brian here is gonna help you move into the house. I'll come home around 7 pm and then we can go out to a restaurant and get to know each other a little more. Until then just bond with him." She said while looking at me with a grin on her face. I simply nodded. I was still shocked and trying to process everything into my brain. We dropped Michelle at a beauty salon. I guess she's a hairstylist, cool.

"So Lex, who's your favorite musician?" Brian asked
"Avenged Sevenfold.." I said quietly. I think he already knew he just wanted to hear me say it.
He smiled.
"We're here! Welcome to Casa de la Syn!" He said proudly. It was a beautiful home, and it was HUGE!

Brian got my bags and took them upstairs, I followed him while observing the house. It was amazing! "This is your room!" He exclaimed, scaring me a little.

I walked in and it was beautiful..it was dark purple with a huge bed, a big ass window, bathroom, and walk in closet. This room was the whole enchilada.
"Like it?" Syn asked
"I love it.."
He set my bags down and then sat on my bed. I was looking around the room, taking it all in..this was so insane. I must be dreaming.

"Go ahead and get comfortable, and I'll come up and check on you later. Be ready by 7 so we can go out with Michelle and tomorrow you'll get to meet the rest of the guys." He said as he walked out of the room.

I know that by ' the guys' he probably meant A7X.
I connected my ipod to the dock, put it on shuffle, and started blasting out random songs while I unpacked all my things. This room was probably bigger than my old house. When I was done putting everything in its place, it was already 5:30 pm so I decided to hop into the shower and get ready for dinner. I'm in the Haner house..I wanna meet papa gates! He's hilarious! I laughed lightly and then thought..'.wait since they have custody of me and are legally my parents now..does that mean my last name is Haner? Should I call them mom and dad? I'll have to ask them at dinner later'. I locked the door and got into the shower.
This is going to be a long week...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the comments! It means a lot to me and inspires me to write another chapter! Do you guys want me to be more detailed? Like do you want me to post pictures of their outfits and such?