Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

She could see right through me.

"Oh my god..." I heard someone gasp from the door. SHIT I didn't close the door when I came into the room, why am I such a fucking idiot?

Zacky and I pulled apart to see Valary staring at us wide eyed with her hand on her mouth. FUCK! What are we gonna do?!?

We all stayed quiet for a while, all of us shocked and neither of us knowing what to say. Fuck, fuck I needed to think of something quick.

"Val, this isn't what it looks like.." I said walking towards her. Worst excuse ever.

"What do you mean it isn't what it looks like? I know what I saw!" She said yelling. I didn't want my parents to hear. This is horrible. I felt tears welling up in my eyes, but I held them in.

Val sighed and closed the door. She paced around for a bit.

"Val..." Zacky started, but was interrupted.

"Shut up Zack I'm trying to think." She said sternly. He looked over at me with a concerned face and squeezed my hand. Here we were. Val scaring the shit out of me and Zack in my room. I'm scared so much right now I think I was shaking.

She sighed again.
"How long has this been going on?" She asked.

"Since a little bit after I got out of my coma." I said honestly. There was no use in lying to Val. She could see right through me.

"Oh my god, Zacky how could you? She's your best friend's and band mate's daughter. As for you Lexus how can you do this to your parents? They'll be very disappointed in you and after all they have done for you. Did you ever even plan on telling anyone? Did you ever think of the consequences that would happen when your parent's find out?"

We both looked down with shame. I feel so bad, but all I want is to be with Zack. I think I'm really falling for him.

"Look, I love you guys so much, but Michelle is my sister. I can't lie to her, and I don't know how you can lie to her or Brian either. I'm going to keep quiet about this for a week. I want you to tell them yourselves. I don't know how neither Brian or Michelle will react, but its better for them to know. You can't keep lying to them. If you don't tell them by next week then I'm sorry, but I will." She said seriously.

She gave me and Zack a hug and said, "I know you'll do the right thing." as she left the room and closed the door.

I looked over at Zack and the tears in my eyes started going down my face.

"No what are we gonna do? I don't want to leave you! No..no..no" I said sobbing as he held me close.

"Shhhh baby it's okay. No matter what I won't ever be apart from you. I told you I was willing to risk anything to be with you and I'm gonna keep my word. We'll tell them, and we're just going to have to hope for the best. I love you Lexus." He looked me in the eyes.

Did he just say what I think he said? He's willing to stay with me no matter what the consequences are? and he LOVES me? Do I love him? I don't know. Do I? I think... I think I really do. I've never taken risks like this for anyone else before.

"I love you too Zack." He brought our lips together and I kissed him passionately. This is what love feels like. To be IN love with someone. It is an indescribable feeling, a beautiful thing. If only it wasn't under these circumstances.

"We have to figure out how to tell everyone." Zacky said.

"I know, but I don't want to think about that right now, I just want to be with you." I said
kissing him again and holding on to him for as long as I could, I know that soon he might be out of my reach. No matter what, I don't want to lose this.
♠ ♠ ♠
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK. THEY LOVE EACH OTHER HOW CUTE <3

3 comments for the next update ;)

I LOVE YOU!