Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

You can't hate him forever.

I was awoken early the next morning by my alarm ringing. "Stupid motherfucker" I mumbled as I turned it off, ugh I still have to go to school today. I was on my bed which surprised me because yesterday I fell asleep on the floor, I guess Heather must have put me on the bed.

I started remembering yesterday's events and a silent tear rolled down my cheek. My head was pounding and I couldn't breathe through my nose right now. I forced myself to get up and waddled towards my bathroom. I yawned and looked at myself in the mirror. I look like the living dead. My eyes were extremely red and I could barely open them. I look too pale. I sighed as another tear fell down my face. I turned on the shower and then got ready for school. I got out to see Heather was already ready for school, and she looked over at me and hugged me.

"I don't want to go to school today." I muttered and my voice sounded raspy.

"I know hon, neither do I, but we really don't have a choice. Come on I'll be with you every step of the way." She is the best, I love her.

"Thanks Heather." I said hugging her again.

I was determined to spend as little time as I possibly could with my dad. Why doesn't he just let me be happy? Why can't he be more rational like my mom? We walked downstairs and he was up as usual ready to take us to school.

"We're gonna walk to school." I said to him emotionless.

"Like hell you are, I'm taking you I don't want you to walk all the way to your school." he said.

"It's not that far, goodbye." I said as Heather and I walked out the door.

"You know you can't hate him forever Lexus, he is your father, and he loves you." She said honestly, and as much as it hurt she was right. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have my
beautiful room, house, and family. I'm sure there are tons of teens out there that wish they had what I had. I just wish he would be a bit more considerate of how he's hurting me. I can make my own decisions, and my own mistakes.

"I know Heather..."

"Get in the car" I heard as I saw dad pull up next to me and Heather as we were walking towards the school.

"No." I responded determined to get to school without him.

"Lexus Amanda Haner you get in this car, NOW." He said firmly.

"Come on Lex." Heather said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the car.
I sighed and got in the back seat with Heather.

The ride to school was quick and silent since Heather and I had already walked most of the way.

I really don't know what I would have done if I didn't have Heather here with me. Zack was constantly on my mind and tears would threaten to fall. I was trying so hard to keep them in, and just gave fake smiles to everyone. I felt my pocket vibrate to see I had a new text from Jimmy. I opened it and it said, "Hey kiddo don't let your dad get you down (: We love you and he loves you, he's only watching out for you. <3 your uncle jimmy." Read the text.

I smiled a little, and then sighed. I guess everyone knows already.

I texted back and said, "Thanks Jimmy, I just wish he would let me make my own mistakes in life, he can't watch out for me forever. If he does then I'm never going to learn from my mistakes." I replied sadly.

All I want to do is see Zack. I want to be with him, and have him hold me forever. I hate that we can't see each other. We'll find a way, I'm determined to be with him, I love him.

This time I don't think I could hold the tears in any longer. I asked the teacher if I could go to the restroom, and she said yes. Heather looked over at me sadly, but asked no questions.

I ran towards the restroom and just broke down. I cried so hard, and I felt like I was dying. The emptiness was overtaking me. I felt my pocket vibrate and was surprised to see I had a text from Zack.

'Lexus, are you okay? I miss and love you so much.'

That was weird its like he knew I was pretty much having a mental breakdown.

'I've been better...and I love you. Zack this is killing me, we have to find a way to see each other. I don't care what it takes.' I replied.

We texted back and forward throughout the school day and figured out a plan so that we see each other. I had to stop texting with him when it was time to go home because I'm pretty sure my dad was going to check my phone to see if I was talking to him, so I deleted all the messages. Lets hope our little plan works well.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOWZA. I love my comments, haha one of you was all 'Brian is a butthead." and I started LMAO. A least 3 comments to get the next chapter out (:

AND MAKE SURE YOU GO READ THE OTHER STORY THAT IS OUT, ITS IN THE POV OF HEATHER AND IT GOES MORE INTO HER LIFE AND THE PROBLEMS SHE FACES! HERE IT IS --> SAVE ME COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO THAT STORY PLEASE <333

AND OMG! 132 subscribers and 70 comments! Have I told you lately, that I love you? because I really do :D