Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

You're the one that jumped on top of my boyfriend's lap!

Zacky and I walked into Jimmy's house hand in hand to find all the Sullivan's in the kitchen looking for something to eat.

"Aweee how cute!" Heather said as she noticed us walk in. I blushed and playfully glared at her.

"Zachary you're cheating on me!" Jimmy said while pretending to cry on Leanna's shoulder.

"Sorry Jimbo, you know I love you." Zacky said to him laughing.

"AWEE OKAY!" Jimmy said looking like he just won the lottery and went back to searching the fridge.

"OH I'm hopeless there's nothing to eat." He said sadly again. Bipolar much? hahahaah.

"Why don't we order something?" Leanna said hugging him and pecking him on the lips.

"Mmmmm you're a genius!" He said happy once again.

"What should we get?" Heather said laughing at them.

"PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA!" Jimmy yelled.

"PIZZA IT IS!" Heather and I yelled together.

We called Pizza Hut and chatted as we waited for the pizza guy to get here. After about 30 minutes we head the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it!" Heather said skipping towards the door. She's so happy, I love it. I followed her to the door.

"Is this the Sullivan residence?" He asked holding the pizza box in his hand.

"NO! WHAT THE FUCK WHERE YOU THINKING COMING AND KNOCKING IN MY HOUSE LIKE YOU OWN THE PLACE! GET OUT!" Heather shouted and shut the door on the shocked pizza guy's face. I looked over at her and arched an eyebrow and she was laughing so hard.

She then opened the door again and chased after the pizza guy. She then gave him a big hug scaring the shit out of him and she said "I'm sorry pizza guy! I was only playing with you! We are the Sullivan family!" She said laughing at him. He looked over at her with a freaked out look on his face and gave Heather the pizza and she payed for it.

"Heather you scared the poor pizza guy." I said laughing at her, she's so weird.

"Eh I thought it would be fun, and it totally was!" She said laughing as we entered the kitchen everyone looked at us kinda funny.

"What's so funny?" Leanna asked.

"I scared the pizza guy..." Heather said laughing so hard she was turning red.

"Damn we missed it?" Jimmy said laughing too.

"Yeah next time I'll invite you!" She said.

We finished eating and decided to watch a movie in the living room. We picked out "Alice in Wonderland."

In between the movie Zacky and I were having a totally hot make-out session, and then Jimmy threw some popcorn at our heads and said "Get a room!" I stuck out my tongue at him and said, "You're just jealous cause Zacky loves me now!" I joked.

"Leanna! Lexus is being a meanie to me!" He said pretending to cry again.

"Shh its okay...stop being mean to Jimmy he's sensitive!" Leanna said joking. Jimmy stuck out his tongue at me from behind Leanna.

"Leanna, Jimmy's being mean to me! He stuck out his tongue! Right Heather?" I said.

"I am not a part of this!" She said getting up and sitting with Jimmy and Leanna. Heather then stuck out her tongue at me too.

"TRAITOR!" Zacky said to her.

We laughed and continued to watch the movie. Somewhere in between the movie the lights went out, and Jimmy screamed like a girl. There was loud thunder outside which scared Jimmy even more and cause him to jump on Zacky's lap. We then heard a loud noise from the kitchen.

"What was that?!?" I screamed scared shitless and hugged Heather tightly.

"I don't know go check Lexus!" Jimmy said to me, scared as well.

"Hell no, you go check!" I said to him.

"Hah so what Lexus, are you chicken? Too scared to go look in the dark?" Jimmy said trying to taunt me.

"I'm chicken? You're the one that jumped on top of my boyfriend's lap because you got scared!" I said laughing at him.

"Whatever!" he said getting off Zacky's lap and holding on to Leanna.

"I'll go check" Zacky said laughing and getting up to walk towards the kitchen. Oh he's a brave one.

I got up and held onto his hand and went with him. I didn't want him to get raped or something. He took out his phone and saw that nothing was there, something must have just fallen.

"It's okay guys!" I shouted at them and then we walked back into the living room. Leanna and Heather went to go get some candles and we all sat around the living room, now with a little bit of candle light. We played 'Charades" all night long, and I had the best time ever. Soon the lights came back on, and Zacky and I left the Sullivan House.

We were now outside my house and he turned off the car to drop me off at my door. Once we got there he kissed me and said, "Goodnight Lexus, I love you."

"I love you too" I said yawning. I was way tired. I gave him one last kiss, and then I went inside to find my parents cuddled on the couch together. They were both asleep. I went and kissed them both on the cheek and then went up to my room. I changed into my pajamas and fell into a deep sleep with a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Make sure to read the story on Heather's point of view and COMMENT! Here it is --> SAVE ME

3 comments for the next one! What was your favorite part in the chapter? and how are you liking this story so far? tell me in the comments!