Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

Graduation.

High School Graduation is finally here. I'm so happy that I won't ever have to come back to this hell-hole. Zacky and I are still going strong and are more in love than ever. Sure we've had our disagreements here and there, but there's nothing we haven't been able to overcome together. Dad warmed up to Zack and I after a while and life is at its best. Heather has been extremely well with Jimmy and Leanna, she loves them and they love her so much too. I've noticed ever since she moved in with them she's been way happier, and I love it. Heather is about to come over to my house so we can get ready for the graduation ceremony. I heard the doorbell ring so I ran towards it to have two arms throw themselves around me.

"FINALLY! I THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD NEVER COME!" Heather said as she hugged me tightly.

"I know, to be honest I never thought I would see myself graduating high school. I always thought I would just drop out." I said honestly. Thanks to Mom and Dad I am now graduating high school, something I thought would never happen.

We went into the kitchen to see mom and dad having a small breakfast.

"Hello Mr and Mrs. Haner!" Heather said as she entered the room and gave them both hugs.

"Are you girls excited?" Mom said looking at us with a proud face.

"HELL YEAH!" Heather and I said laughing together.

"What are you guys going to do after the ceremony?" Dad asked us.

"Oh well I don't know, we were planning on going to a graduation party around night time.." I told him.

"Oh well how about after the ceremony we all get together and go out to celebrate over dinner?" He said smiling at us.

"SURE! That would be awesome dad." I said hugging him and kissing him on the cheek.

Heather and I went upstairs into my room and got ready in our sexy dresses and put our make up on and all that shit.

"Well look at you, looking all sexy! The guys won't be able to keep their hands off you at the party!" I said looking at Heather. She really did look extremely beautiful.

" Aw thanks Lex! You're looking fucking sexy yourself too, I'm afraid someone is gonna try to rape you or something, I'm gonna keep an eye on you at that party!" She said laughing.

"No one is going to touch her except for me." I heard Zacky walk into the room and he put his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. He spun me around and made me face him. His eyes examined me and then he whistled.

"You look stunning, I love you" He muttered kissing me lovingly. I happily kissed him back.

"Aw Kodak moment!" Heather said taking out her camera and snapping a picture.

"HEY!" I said laughing at her.

"What? I had to savor the moment!" She said sticking out her tongue at me and running downstairs. I laughed at my best friend and turned towards Zacky. He took my hand and we headed downstairs together.

"Lets get rollin bitches!" Jimmy said as he entered the room we were all in. Everyone was ready to go to the graduation ceremony.

"Aight dawg!" Johnny said trying to be gangster and we all looked at him weirdly.

"What?" He said laughing awkwardly. We all burst out laughing. We then piled into our cars and headed to the ceremony.

After waiting in the long line with all the kids graduating, Heather and I finally had our diplomas and were surrounded my our family.

"Matt where did you get that cake?!?!?!" Heather said trying to snatch the piece of cake Matt had in his hands.

"Over there.." He said pointing at the cafeteria were there was loads and loads of cake, everyone ran towards the cake. All the guys went and got pieces and started stuffing their faces with cakes, it looked hilarious.

"Well that's attractive.." I said laughing at Zacky while he was stuffing his face with the chocolate cake. He wiggles his eyebrows at me trying to be seductive and I started laughing my ass off.

"Don't you want some?" Val said looking at me.

"No I'm not really a cake person."

"Oh come on you party pooper!" Jimmy said taking a piece of cake and trying to hand it to me.

"I don't like cake!" I said laughing at him. He then tried to stuff it in my mouth.

"AH!!" I said as I started to run away from Jimmy. He was chasing all over the fucking school with the cake in his hands trying to throw it at me.

"NO JIMMY!" I said as I tried to hide from him. We were already really far away from the cafeteria.

"JUST TASTE IT!" He yelled.

"NEVER!" I then tripped and I felt the piece of cake hit me in the head. I reached towards my hair and felt the frosting all over my hair. I glared at Jimmy and picked up the plastic fork that he had thrown on the floor.

"I'M GOING TO STAB YOU!" I said angrily as I chased him with the fork all the way back to the cafeteria.

"LEANNA SAVE ME!" He yelled as he hid behind her.

"What the hell did you do to her?" Dad said as he came towards me and attempted to take the cake frosting off my hair.

"He threw cake at me" I said pouting as I pointed my finger at Jimmy and he just stuck his tongue out at me.

We went back into the house so I could wash my hair and do it again. After that we were heading to the restaurant for dinner.

When we all arrived there it was extremely nice and we had part of the restaurant reserved just for us.

"So babe what are you planning to do now that you graduated high school?" Zack asked me as we waited for the food.

"Um..I don't know really, I kind of want to be a film maker or maybe a music producer. I haven't really thought about it yet." I said as the food arrived.

"OH YUMMY!" Heather said as she got her plate. The food looked great.

The guys were talking about their new CD that was almost going to be released and we were all really excited. The fans have been waiting a long time for this, including Heather and I. We haven't gotten to hear the album so we're just as excited as the fans.

"Today when you and Heather go to the graduation party, we're going to have a party of our own." Dad said to us.

"Party for what?" Heather said as we ate.

"The record label, a couple bands will be there, and just other random people. It's going to be at Matt and Val's house so if you decide to leave your party early just head to Matt's house and we'll probably all be there." Dad told me just in case.

"Alright, I'll remember that." I replied.

We finished eating we all went our separate ways. Heather and I headed to the graduation party and the guys and girls headed to the party at Matt's house I assumed.

For some reason I had a bad feeling in my stomach, but I just shrugged it off. Tonight was my graduation night, and I'm going to have the time of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys this story is almost going to end...maybe one more chapter or two! It's been fun.

I WANT A LOT OF COMMENTS! (:

Go read the story SAVE ME It's this story in Heather's point of view and it has its own twists and turns, and that one is going to keep on going after this one ends! So please comment and subscribe to that one as well!

I love you guys and I'm kind of anxious to finish this story in the next few chapters, MAYBE there will be a sequel, but I'm not going to promise you anything (:

P.S. Sorry for not updating sooner, but I got really sick this past week and wasn't able to write to the story, but I'm back now, I'll probably be posting the last chapter tomorrow or Saturday (:

I LOVE YOU!!!