Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

Breakfast at McDonald's

I slept in the next day. I didn't even realize it until dad came in telling me the guys were on their way. I quickly jumped into the shower, brushed my teeth, got dressed, etc. I came downstairs to see the living room crowded with a bunch of people.

"ITS BRIAN'S LITTLE MUNCHKIN!" said a tall one as he came running up to me, I recognized him to be The Rev. He came running towards me and when he hugged me we lost our balance and fell to the floor.
"What the hell, Jimmy?!?! Way to make a good impression" Said the one I recognized as Johnny Christ. He isn't as short as I thought he would be! There's a surprise.
"I'm Johnny and the one over there on the floor is Jimmy," Just as he said that Jimmy jumped up and hugged me again, this time without tackling me.

"Hi I'm Zacky," said the oh so sexy guitarist

"and I'm Matt." said M.shadows.

I lightly laughed and said "I know who you guys are...I'm Lexus" I said and then they all gave me a hug.
Then a group of girls came up to me the first one I recognized to be Val and she said "Hi I'm Valary and this is Lacey, Leanna,Gena, and you already know Michelle! "

"Hi!" I said as they all came to hug me as well. Wow these people sure like to hug. I'm not used to all of this, but its really nice.

After a while Leanna jumped out of nowhere saying "Lets go get breakfast from McDonald's! "
"Ugh Lee...Its kinda 4pm already, there is no breakfast in McDonald's anymore" Said mom

"NONSENSE!" Said Jimmy butting into the conversation. "Lets go to McDonald's!"

Everyone just looked at them with at 'WTF' look on their face, but shrugged and decided to come along anyways because everyone was hungry.

We went into the drive-thru and Jimmy was driving so he took the orders. "Um I'd like 3 orders of pancakes, 2 McMuffins, A Bic Mac, 6 fries, and some water."

"Sorry sir, we don't have breakfast anymore, but you can still order the Bic Mac,fries, and water."

"I AM THE REVEREND THOLOMEW PLAGUE! I DEMAND MY PANCAKES AND MCMUFFINS! "

"Sorry I can't do that, you're going to have to just get out."

"Well you know what, SCREW YOU! I'm going to Jack in the Box!"

"Have fun." she said,as we were leaving.

Well that was interesting.

"I thought we were going to Jack In The Box?" I questioned when Jimmy turned into another McDonald's.

"Eww no Jack In the Box is icky!"

"OK Jimbo" said Dad from the back seat.

We actually got off the car this time and went into McDonald's. We ordered regular food this time. While we were waiting we went into the playground. When we got there, there was a group of girls wearing A7X shirts..uh..oh..

They saw the guys and they came running up to them, and then they noticed me and gave me a dirty look, "So you're that bitch that everyone is talking about? I heard you got adopted by the great Syn Gates, How's it feel to know that your own parents didn't want you?" she spat at me. WHAT THE HELL?

Matt came up and said " Wow you do not talk to my niece like that, why the fuck would you call this girl a bitch when you haven't even met her yet? What's your problem?"

"Well everyone on twitter was saying that they had met her and that she was a total bitch to my friends" she said

"WHAT?! Are you talking about the girls I saw yesterday? I didn't even talk to them you lying crack whore!" I screamed and was about to claw her fucking eyes out when Zack got me and pulled me back. "Let me goo!" I screamed and tried kicking him, but it wasn't working.

"Its a shame that you call yourself an A7X fan, our fans are way better than that. Come on guys lets go" Matt finished

We got our food and left. I was so pissed off. How dare they come up to me and tell me that? They don't know me!

"Lex, don't worry about it. The fan-girls just love to start rumors about everyone, but we deal with it. Later on they'll get used to you." said Mom trying to make me feel better. I sighed.

Is this what its going to be like for the rest of my life? I'm going to be living in my dad's shadows. I started crying silently in the back seat and I just cuddled up to Leana. She looked at me with a sympathetic face and just started rubbing my back. I think Lee is my favorite out of all the girlfriends, besides my mom of course.

When we got home I just went up to my room and shut the door before anybody could tell me anything. I was so sad. I know its not that big of a deal, but to me it was. I'm not used to all this attention. I miss being the girl that no one gave a shit about. Now I'm all over the fucking Internet. People are spreading rumors about me that aren't even true and its only been like what 2 days?

There was a knocking in my door and then it opened to show Leana and Gena. They smiled at me.

"You forgot to take your food," said Gena while handing me my food. "Just eat it'll make you feel better." She said as she left the room. Leana stayed, she came and sat on my bed.

"Don't let them get to you, Lexus. I know how it feels. When I first started dating Jimmy, I had tons of girls wanting to attack me, but I never let them get me down because I know that I'm not a bad person. I know all the things they say about me are not true, and I just toughened up and didn't let it get the better of me," she hugged me, "and you shouldn't let them get to the better of you either, if you ever need someone to talk to about anything, just call me and I'll be here for you. You can even call one of the other girls and they'll understand too."

"Thank you Lee" I said as i gave her a big tight hug.

"You're welcome, now do you wanna eat up here or go downstairs with the rest of the group?" she said smiling

"Let's go downstairs" I replied

Leana and I went skipping down the stairs and into the dining room. Everyone looked at me and smiled. They were all devouring their McDonald's food. I sat in the middle of Val and Leana. We all finished eating and then the guys and girls had to go home. Mom and Dad were going to be gone tomorrow so I was gonna get to be alone for most of the time. What a joy.