Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

Bonding time with Zacky Vengeance.

To my surprise I actually woke up early the next morning. I showered, brushed my teeth, etc.

I went downstairs and started watching re-runs of Keeping Up With The Kardashian's. I was home alone today because mom was working and dad was off doing whatever it is Synyster Gates does with his day. Out of nowhere I heard the door open and Zacky comes into the room.

"Where is your padre?" He asked.(padre means dad in Spanish :P )

"Ever heard of knocking? How'd you get in the house?!"

"I have a key.."

"Oh...well dad is..I don't know."

"That helps alot" he said sarcastically. He sat down on the couch with me.

"Keeping up with the Kardashians? Really Lexus?" he said jokingly

"Shut up there was nothing better to watch"

"Lets make Pancakes!" He screamed out of nowhere scaring me a little

"Don't you have something better to do? Where's Gena?" I asked

"She works with your mom at the hair salon.."

"Oh..Well I don't know how to make pancakes Zacky"

"Neither do I! Lets learn!"

"Whatever Zack, lets do it"

"WOOOOOHOOOOOO" he said excitedly. How the hell can someone be that happy this early in the morning?

We went into the huge kitchen looking for everything we need to make pancakes. We started trying to make the batter or whatever its called and we failed miserably. We ended up getting into a huge pancake fight. There was flour and milk everywhere. It looked like Christmas!
"Lets make more batter since all of the one we just made...you know" Zacky suggested.

We made more and this time we actually managed to make some pancakes. They came out all mutated and funny looking. We were all white because of the fight we had, but started eating our ugly mutated pancakes. They didn't taste as bad as they looked.

"Aww Zacky we're bonding!" I said

"I know! Brian is gonna shit a cow when he see's what we did to his kitchen."

"He's gonna shit his cow when he see's what we did to his HOUSE." I said with an evil smirk on my face.

"What are you talking about?" He said questionably and then his eyes widened when he realized what I said.

I got all the leftover batter we had made and threw it at his face.

"OH ITS ON!" He said

I ran around the house with Zacky chasing me with all the flour, some eggs, and whatever else we had lying around. He threw an egg at me just as dad walked into the house.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" He screamed

I ran up to him and said "Daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Zacky threw an egg at me" I said with the biggest pout I could manage "He's bullying me!"

"SHE'S A LIAR! SHE STARTED IT!" Zacky denied.

"Now he's trying to blame it on me..Zacky is mean, dad."

"YOU ARE AN EVIL CHILD!" He said pointing an accusing finger at me

"Now Zacky why did you do this?" Dad said. He believed me! muahahahaha!

I stuck out my tongue at Zacky from behind dad, but dad turned around and saw me.

"No Lexus, I didn't believe you. What were you guys doing anyway?" he asked us.

"We made pancakes! " We both said together.

"There is some leftover in the kitchen if you want some, Dad"

"Okay."

He walked into the kitchen and screamed like a girl. Zacky and me had an "uh oh" look on our faces.

"Clean this mess up NOW, and these pancakes look disgusting!"

"Hey Brian! Don't diss my pancakes man! You're just jealous cause you can't make pancakes!"

"Shut up Zacky" My dad said jokingly.

We cleaned the kitchen, and the rest of the house and then the three of us started to watch a movie. Later Zacky left and it was just me and my dad.

"Lexus, I need to talk to you about something.." Dad said

UH OH
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFFHANGER! What do you guys think Syn has to tell Lexus?!

Guys I'm kind of having writers block right now and it would be cool if you could comment or send me a message to give me some ideas for the story :) thanks