Status: needing readers!

Untitled Album

Hey Baby

“I took her to your show, like, two weeks ago. You guys, and girls, have got talent. My daughter had to come with me, would you mind meeting her?” He looked at each of us nervously.

“Sure, it looks like we may be awhile anyways,” we had never met an actual fan before. I told Zack to head back to the bus and tell the others what was happening and tell our Alex to head over here.

“Eeek!” I squealed. I was overjoyed when he told us about his daughter and that we would get to meet her. I turned and hugged Connor, who had began chuckling when I had begun squealing. I let go of Connors neck when I heard another squeal behind me.
I turned to see a girl, maybe 19, with choppy brown hair and bright grey eyes framed by eyeliner.

“Y’all are Untitled!” she stated bluntly, her grey eyes widening.

“That’s us. Nice outfit by the way,” Connor said grabbing my hand and standing by my side.

“Thanks,” she said, looking down at her JAGK shirt, tight skinny jeans, and bright green Chuck’s. She started to play with the rubber bracelets on her wrists, when one caught my eye.

“Hey Monday?” I asked.

She looked up, blushing. “Yeah, Hey Monday, All Time Low, The Maine, Forever the Sickest Kids, Blink-182, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, and Bring Me The Horizon control my mp3 player.”

I looked over to Jace and we nodded at each other, an evil look in our eyes.

“Well, we have a surprise for you,” I said reaching over and covering her eyes. “Jace will lead you, just come with us.”

Erik and Connor just rolled their eyes as Alex ran to ATL’s bus. We began to walk towards the bus when Erik thought to ask her name.

“Sarah,” she replied.

Arriving at the bus, Jace Began to maneuver Sarah up the steps. Walking in I saw Alex Gaskarth plopped onto the couch smirking. He patted the empty seat next to him, so we lead Sarah over, and got her sat down.

Jace backed up with Erik and Connor as I told Sarah to keep her eyes shut after I let go. She nodded, so I removed my hands and nodded at Jack.

He tip-toed over to Sarah, before loudly plopping his scrawny, skinny jean clad, butt, down onto her lap.

“What the fuck?” she squealed, while keeping her eyes shut and trying to get her breath back again.

“You can open your eyes, Hon,” I said between giggles.

Sarah’s P.O.V.
“You can open your eye’s now. Hon,” I heard Rue Vega say. So I quickly opened my eyes only to have someone else’s face stuck in mine. I looked into the chocolate colored orbs that were so close to my grey ones.

“Well, Hey!” the face said. I tried to lean back only to find that I couldn’t.

“Jack get off of the poor girl or at least out of her face,” I heard a familiar voice say. The brown-eyed bow, Jack, leaned back but stayed on my lap.

I looked over to my rescuer, but when I saw the shaggy haired singer, I paused. You, and You. Y’all are!”

“Joy, a squealer,” Zack said from his position in front of the TV.

“I shoved Jack off of my lap and ran up to Rue, Jace, Connor, and Erik, Alexander no where to be found, and gave them each a huge bear hug, murmuring thanks as I did so.

“Come, sit back down and tell us about yourself,” Alex said patting the spot next to him on the couch.

“Ok.”
♠ ♠ ♠
eek! so happy to introduce Sarah into the story. not a major character but a fun at least!

(to quote Bring Me The Horizon) I've said this before and i'll say it again... comments = author love!!!

oh and all of these updates tonight go out to :... (*drum roll*)
star2711