Status: needing readers!

Untitled Album

All The Small things

“So, my name is Sarah Melanie Jordan. I’m turning 19 next month; I’m very much a fan-girl. I love screamo, emo, pop-punk, and rock. I can’t stand Justin Bieber fan-girls, an I don’t really care for him either. I lived in Pharr, Texas until I moved here to Hawley, and I’m moving to Dallas with my mom this weekend. My parents are divorced and I’m currently single. I’m an only child; therefore, I am a definite daddy’s girl,” she paused for a second before continuing. “Oh, and I just shoved my celeb crush onto the floor.

We all looked down at Jack and saw that is cheeks were tinted pink . He had been checking her out. Man, was he gonna catch hell about this.

“Looks like the crush is returned,” Cassadee said walking through the door.

“Hmm?” Sarah asked turning. Upon seeing Cassadee, she questioned, “So, what are y’all doing here in small-ass-town, Texas?”

“Well, we had to come pick up this lot, so we could get our asses started on our tour,” Zack stated turning off his game.

“What’s the tour called?” Sarah’s dad asked stepping into the lounge.

“The Punk-Pop goes the Summer Tour,” Alex G. said shaking his hand

“Oh, cool! If y’all come to Dallas, I’ll have to catch the show,” Sarah said as she pulled out her phone and sent a quick text.

Before she could put it back into her pocket, Jack snatched the phone from her hand and began typing before he passed it to the rest of us. When the phone reached me, I I smiled as I saw the contact list pulled up. I began to type in my Name and contact info.

When eventually everyone had entered their info, and the phone had made its way back to Sarah, She handed it to her dad. “Dad, can you take a pic? No one is going to believe me when I tell them that I met All Time Low, Untitled and Cassadee Pope.” she stated.

“As long as it’s okay with them,” he replied looking towards our shrugging shoulders and nodding heads.

We all squeezed in together, and smiled for the camera phone. I sighed, This is awesome!
♠ ♠ ♠
ok i am soooooo sorry about the wait but to make up for it i am mass-posting in the next few minutes.. i have four chapters to post (incluing my favorite one)
but yeah i've had internet 1 day at my dads house since oct. 22 so ii only get to update at my moms so i luve you guys! thank you so much for reading and not unsubscribing for my non-consistent updating