Status: needing readers!

Untitled Album

Whoa Oh (Me Vs. Everyone)

I sat in the McDonald's booth and stared at the plastic case in my hands. 'This Is An EP' held my attention instead of the the food in front of me or the 22 year-old and 16 year-old playing on the playground. I finally looked up and looked around slowly, Jack and Ander were playing on the playground and Jade and Rian were playing some cheap game system set up in the corner.

"You Okay,?" Lisa asked from the table next over.

"Just a little freaked out," I answered. Moving over to the table with Lisa, Alex, and Cassadee.

"Understood, you just recorded your first EP, it's kind of weird, huh, seeing your face on a CD case, that isn't homemade," Cassadee stated looking at me.

"Exactly, look how far we've came, and we haven't even been together 2 years." I'm just now getting a chance to sit back and see it unrolling." I finished with a shrug.

"Well i guess you could have done like FTSK and only been together like 2 days before you got a fan base." Alex said. "Just saying."

"Well, I guess I should tell you guys now," Matt stated walking up. "I've told Adrian, but Fueled by Ramen, and Fearless, both were interested in signing Untitled before Hopeless even heard about you."

"So we nearly had three major punk labels fighting over us?" Connor asked, appearing behind me.

"Exactly," Matt replied.

"Wow, that's pretty cool, I think," Jade said walking up with the others, Jack, Ander, and Jace still on the playground.

"Jersey!" Cassadee cried, causing us all to turn towards her.

"Huh?" we all cited.

Feeling our cell's buzz, more than half of us pulled them out and read,

omgitsjersey: in LA for a few days. what to do, what to do...

Again they buzzed, and we read:

heycassadee: @omgitsjersey wanna meet up, got someone for you to meet :)

"Cass, you are a dork," I said looking at her from across the table and shaking my head.
Ignoring me she stood and dragged us all off to the vans.

Pulling up to the parks, Cassadee jumped out as soon as the van stopped and ran up to a dark haired figure standing underneath a nearby oak. Getting closer, I saw light dance off of a lip piercing and new that he had come. Next thing I knew I was standing in front of ex-Hey Monday bassist, Michael "Jersey" Moriarty.

"Hey Guys, Jersey smiled at the ATL bunch.

"Hey Jersey," the all greeted.

"Jersey, the newbies here are Untitled. There's Adrian Vega, manager, Jace Marcus, Lead vocals, Jade Marcus, merch, Ruelle Vega, backing vocals, lead guitar, Connor Stokes, rhythm guitar, Erik Knight, Bass, Alexander Knight, drums, and Rian Marcus, well, she's her with her sisters," finished Cassadee pointing to each of us from her position beside Jersey.

"So I'm guess there's a few sets of siblings, and most likely a few couples?" Jersey questioned eyebrows raised.

"Rue and Adrian, Jade, Jace and Rian, and than Erik and Ander. And yeah, Connor and Rue," she pointed at our interlocked fingers. "so are Jade and Ander,

"so many siblings here any left back home?" He laughed.

"We have another sister, Bria, but she got married a few months ago, and she lives in Vegas, and Connor," Rian was cut off by Jade stabbing her with her elbow.

"It's fine," Connor said to Rian. Turning to Jersey, "I had a brother, James, who killed himself a while back."

"That's rough, well it's great to meet you guys, Cass, here, sent me some samples and you're pretty good," he smiled before asking. "What are they doing?" he pointed over my shoulder at who i now saw was Jade and Jace.

They were sneaking up on a a tall blond guy who just so happened to be eating Oreo's. 'not again' I murmured to myself.

Coming up behind him, Jace tapped him on the shoulder and than, as he turned around, Jade popped up and shoved him over. Gabbing the Oreo's they ran back towards us.

Rising the guy shouted, "Hey You! In the Blue shirt," Jade turned around. "You can keep the cookies, if I can keep your number!"

"I've got a boyfriend, Douche!" she yelled back , flipping him the finger for a better effect.
He got up and was running at us.

Cassadee, Laughed "GO! get in the vans, I'm riding with Jersey!"
♠ ♠ ♠
so my longest chapter yet, and i've got another typed up and i will be all caught up after i post this next chapter, it's already typed and it's my favorte chapter so far i hope it's yours too, Jack is my fave ATL guys, so i figured i'd bring him in to it a little more, and i love all of my characters even the one's who've only showed up once (*hint, hint*), so comment with who/what you think will happen..

Merry Christmas (KIss My Ass) guys!