Status: needing readers!

Untitled Album

Fallin' For You

"Hey guys," Jack said walking into the room from sound check.

"You got a text." I said picking up the his iPhone from my seat on the couch. Jack walked up to me and as he stuck his hand out , i tossed the phone to Alex. Therefore starting a game of keep-away.

"Can i please have my phone." Jack sighed, plopping onto the floor and crossing his arms after 10 minutes of our little game. "Sarah probably thinks I forgot about her.
Seeing the Dismal look in his eyes, I handed him the phone and sat down in front of him, before he tear could well up. "You really like her don't you?"

"Yeah," he looked up at me, being serious for once. "She just like me except with a serious side, and ,well, girl parts, and she's so sweet," He smiled. "I want to hold her and kiss her and show her off to other bands and teach her guitar. When we first met i looked into her eyes and i was either melting or drowning i wasn't even coherent enough to know that. There's butterflies, i get dizzy, I can't breathe, and gravity no longer exists." He sighed and looked down.

"Got it!" Said Jace and Zack in unison, both popping up from their reclined positions.

"So did I, said Kara standing up behind the couch, Buzznet phone in hand.

"So Sarah, how long until you get here?" I asked aloud.

"I'm about a block away," came a fuzzy voice from Jade's phone. "Hey, Jack."

"Sarah. Uhmm, You heard that didn't you?" Jack mumbled several times, attempting to say it were she could understand, finally resorting to yelling.

From behind him came a voice, "Every Word."
♠ ♠ ♠
so i know it's super short (even for me but it was just way to tempting to leave it hanging there) but i leav this to you as the rest of y'alls Merry Christmas(Kiss My Ass) present. so you guys rock and please let me know that your reading it helps encourage me :)
comment, subscribe, u know the sitch, s

Merry Christmas Guys!