Status: needing readers!

Untitled Album

Break Out! Break Out!

"You guys were awesome!" Jack said as we finished packing our instruments after the audience had all left. Well, all except Alex, Jack, Rian, Zack, Matt, and Cassadee. They were sitting on the edge of the stage talking to us.We were packing up our amps and instruments. Rian suddenly arose and walked over to Alex and his drums.

"Here let me help ya out there bud," Rian said reaching for a tom.He began helping Alex put up the drum-set since it took the longest.

"So is there anywhere to eat around here?" Alex Gaskarth asked. man now that i thought about it I realized that keeping Alexander Gaskarth and Alexander Knight straight in conversations.

"Well there's Sonic and Dairy Queen, but if you wouldn't mind my parents are throwing an end of school cook-out and y'all are all welcome to join us." I said wanting to get to spend more time with them than what little we spend after their shows.

"Awesome, that would rock," Matt answered. He reached into his pocket and flipped open his cell, "I gotta make a call guys. I'm gonna step on to the bus hurry and we'll just follow you guys."

15 minutes later everyone, besides, Matt who was still on his phone, was helping load the van.
"Wanna ride with us goofballs?" Zack asked after he placed the last guitar in the van and shut the door. we all answered sure except for Adrian, who had to drive the van home.
Hopping on to the bus Jack, Cassadee, Rian, and Zach all plopped down comfortably on the near-by couches. while Alex did some fancy hand gesture welcoming us all aboard.

"Hey guys good news," he stopped whatever he was saying and than he proceeded to say, "Alex, Rian, Zack, Jack, Cass, back. Now." they all stood up and sighed going into the back room Matt was gesturing towards.

they came out of the room not two minutes later with grins spread across all of their faces.

"What?" we all asked. dragging the word out.

"You'll find out," they answered and began to talk to us and praise us for our good performance.

"We're home," I heard Adrian shout from the now open door. we all stood up and got off of the bus and went up to the front door of my house. Opening the door i shouted out to Lisa and Tod that i was home and to come out i needed to introduce them to some people.

"Coming honey," I heard Lisa say coming around the corner from doing the laundry. "Tod is out getting some more food so if your friends are staying you need to call him and let him know to get even more food." she finished

"Okay I Will after i introduce you to my newest friends. Mom this is Alex Gaskarth, Rian Dawson, Jack Barakat, Matt Flyzik, Zack Merrick, and Cassadee Pope. Guys, this is my mom , Lisa." i introduced. everyone said hello and shook hands, all the while still smiling. "Mom you know those bands that I'm always listening to, All Time Low and Hey Monday?" she nodded. I continued, "Well Alex, Rian, Jack, and Zack, here, are All Time Low, and Matt is their manager. While Cassadee is the lead singer for Hey Monday." they came to the show tonight and loved us."

"That's great sweetie." Lisa replied smiling like only a mother can.

"well you guys can sit down and get comfortable. I'm going to call my dad, and let him know
about the food thing."

Half an hour later, Tod had gotten back and was busy at the grill cooking the meat and talking to Alex G. and Zack. Everyone had hit it off and I was currently jumping on the trampoline with Jace, Jade, and Cassadee. We all paused and looked over at Adrian when he plugged up his stereo by the porch and hooked it up to my laptop.. he continued to play my list of favorite songs. Which mostly consisted of All Time Low, Hey Monday, My Chemical Romance, Never Shout Never!, Paramore and Metro Station.

All of Us girls on the trampoline started singing as Homecoming blasted through the speakers and Cassadee gave me a thumbs up.

Three All Time Low songs and one Metro Station tune later. Matt had reached over and turned the music completely down gaining looks from all.

"Okay, If Everybody could listen up I have an important announcement." in my peripherals i saw Cassadee and Rian meet eyes nodding. "So I made a phone call after the concert to Hopeless and they agreed to my request. I now have to ask you guys the same question."
looks passed around before Matt started again, "My question is, would Untitled like to come on a summer tour and open for All Time Low?"
♠ ♠ ♠
a tom is part of a drum-set if you didn't know. i had to google it to find out so. gosh that's the best cliff-hanger I've done yet. will they or won't they?

i know that this was a quick update but i checked last night and i had my first subscriber. that made me sooo happy that i just had to post a new chapter. :D
Messages?
Subscribe and/or comment please. it really helps me want to keep going. and if you are the one subscriber send me a message.