Status: needing readers!

Untitled Album

Hometown Heroes; National Nobodies

“Oh, oh, oh. How was I supposed to know. That you were oh, oh, over me? I think that I should go.(Go!) Somethings telling me to leave, But I wo-” my cell rang, Jace’s ring tone filling the room. I pulled by head out from under the covers and reached over to grab my phone and pressing view.

GET UP LAZY ASS!

Only Jace would be that abrupt in the morning. I pressed end. Not five seconds later my cell went off again this time singing Lullabies. I cut the song off and pressed talk.

“Hey babe,” I answered.

“Hey girly. Can you believe it?” he asked. “I feel like this is all just a dream and I don’t want to wake up from it. It’s so perfect and great. It’s like it all just can’t be happening. I have the girl of my dreams, I’m in a band, I know All Time Low and Cassadee Pope, and I’m about to go on tour with all of the above.”

“I know Connor, and Being with you is part of it.” I replied while scuffling out of bed and towards my chest of drawers where I had left out an outfit .

“Yeah same on this end, but I just called to make sure you were up and ready,” I heard him say as I sat back down on my bed skinny jeans in hand.

“’K, babe. Well I gotta go get dressed and finished packing. I’ll see you when you get here. I - I love you Connor.”

“I love you, too, Rue.” he said before we both had hung up.

I sat my phone on the bed and pulled my plaid pajama pants off and my skinny jeans on. I pulled my purple tank-top off and replaced it with another, before pulling my v-neck on over it. I looked at myself in the full mirror hanging on my closet door.

When I looked into the mirror I saw a girl who, at only 16, was about to accomplish her biggest dream. I also saw fear, excitement, and wonder hidden in the girl whose face was mine.
I turned and sighed as my phone again told me of a new text, This time it sang, ‘Can we pretend that airplanes

In the night sky. Are like shooting stars. I could really use a wish right now. Wish right now, wish right now.” I pressed view and read the text from Jade.

On my way + Jace + Rian

I Replied with an ’OK’ and slipped my cell into my pocket and sat at my vanity to apply my eye-liner and lip-gloss. I proceeded in placing the last of my hair stuff, jewelry, and make-up into my smallest suitcase.

I stood up, and took the small case over to the corner and placed it with the rest of my luggage. I took a plastic case with me and walked across the hall to the bathroom and sat on the floor. Opening the doors I reached in and grabbed my necessities such as razors and ‘feminine products‘, before rising and heading over towards the shower. Reaching out for my shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, I took note that Adrian had apparently already finished packing, seeing as how his stuff was not in to shower or under the sink.

Of course, Adrian was already done. He was probably in his room on his laptop eating fresh home-made blueberry pancakes. Well, he better have made me some.

Sticking the bottles the small, plastic box, I snapped the lid on and reentered my room. Setting the box down next to my make-up case, I stepped back and ran into something large and solid.
“Watch it, girl,” Adrian said catching me before I could fall. “Hey, I got your bed packed up, and your pancakes in the microwave.” He grinned.

I reached up and put my arms round his neck, “You’re the best.” I said cheerfully pecking his cheek. I let go of Adrian and started skipping down the hall towards the blueberry pancakes that I could just here saying, ‘Eat me, Eat me.’

I paused about half-way down the hall when my phone beeped, signaling a text.
Be there in 10 - Jaaaaaccccckkk


As soon as I finished reading the message I heard a knock at the door.. I had heard two more knock all sounding different and soon three male voices yelling through the door.

“Open up Guys!” I heard Alex yelling and stomping his feet

“Rue, Adrian!” I listened to Erik rhythmically say.

“Come on Rue, I know your standing there listening to us and smirking,” I heard Connor saying matter-of-factly.

Grunting at my defeat I stepped back and opened the door with my lips pursed. I saw at least twenty suitcases thrown about my porch and several more at the bottom of the steps.

“Hey guys, just in time Jack just texted me that they’d be here in 10. Y’all know where the girls are?” I asked. They all shook their heads and stepped inside. My cell beeped again, signaling a text from Cassadee.

Turning off the high-way now - Cass

I stepped outside and looked down the road only to see Cass’s Tour bus passing the neighbors house. I stood there and waited for them to park the bus. I walked over to the door that soon opened, Cassadee and a few other girls exiting.

“Hey Rue!” Cass said excited. “This is my cousin Lane, stylist Tess, and merch girl Baylee. Girls, this is Rue,” Each girl walked up to me and gave me a side hug.

“Adrian, Erik, Alex, and Connor are inside. We’re just waiting for Rian, Jade, Jace, and The guys who should be here in a few.

“Awesome, lets go in and say hi and than we can start loading your stuff. Us girls are riding on my bus. Trust me you do NOT want to spend the night on the same bus and Alex and Jack. You will not get any sleep.” Cass said rolling her eyes.

“Understood. And Alex and Connor snore so much. It’s kind of funny, except when your trying to get to sleep.” I said. Looking down the road I saw a red pick-up followed by a huge tour bus. “Here they come,” I said pointing down the road.

We all five ran to the porch and hustled inside. Hollering ‘hey’ to each other and giving the now awake Lisa and Tod hugs.

“They’re here,” I said simply looking outside at the Marcus girls unloading and the boys getting off the bus. When they saw me standing on the porch they waved and hustled up a little more.

“You guys ready to load up?” Rian asked. We all nodded and the boys started picking up their luggage and heading towards the bus.

“Hey, can someone help me out? My stuff’s inside,” I asked when only the girls remained on the porch.

“I’ll help,” Lane said walking up to me and smiling.

“And we will who you guys where to put your things,” Cass said, looking at Rian, Jace and Jade. They followed Cassadee towards their stuff and everyone of them picked up something, sadly enough, still leaving bags on the ground.

“Let’s get loading,” Lane said clapping.

“Follow me,” I said leading the way to my room where Tod and Lisa were already holding some of my bags. We picked up the rest and walked outside to Cassadee’s bus. When we walked on board I gasped. It was so big. It was a girls dream room on wheels and I was going to be living on here for the next two and a half months. Following Lane we took my stuff to a row of doors.

“That one is yours,” she said pointing at a door with an R painted in purple glitter. I squealed with joy as I opened it and sat my clothes bags down in the bottom of the closet. The closet had 2 racks and a shelf on top.

“Hey, get over here,” Lane said from about 15 feet over. I walked over to Lane and left Lisa and Tod placing my things into the closet. “This is your bunk,” she said pulling the curtain back to reveal a small rectangular space with a mattress and small light in the top.

After everyone had gotten all of their things onto the buses we gathered in my front yard and said our final goodbyes and giving hugs. As we boarded the buses and started the drive towards our first venue.

Here we go.
♠ ♠ ♠
this was soooooo long, but i enjoyed writing every word of it. i know it was kind of a filler but it was needed and my longest chapter yet.

Comments!
Messages!
Subscriptions!
ANYTHING!
o and let me tell this know before i forget.
Jade = Gabi
Baylee = Baylee
Tess = Kylee
Lane = Paige
Rue = Me

yeah that's who is who (the second name is the real person)

I now can't wait until i get to write Jacks birthday... Me and Gabi had a awesome idea and it is soo perfect that i can't wait to write it

laters
-Lizz