Status: needing readers!

Untitled Album

All the small things

Cassadee took a seat between myself and Rian. This making the pattern Cassadee, Rian, Jace, Jade, Tess, Baylee, Lane, Me and Cass again. As we all popped open our cans and bottles, we got comfortable.

“Cheers!” Cass said sticking her can into the middle of the circle and I enjoyed the sound of the drinks clanking together. I liked how we were right now, open and friendly. Even though we had barely met, here we were sitting here drinking soda’s and energy drinks like we’d known each other for years.

“So, I’ll start,” stated Cassadee taking another sip from her Monster. “Than Rian and so on and so on. So, favorite song, and no sucking up allowed.”

“American Honey by Lady Antebellum,” Rian answered smiling.

Jace continued, answering, “Honestly, Homecoming. Not sucking up.”

All looking towards Jade she stated simply “Playing God, Paramore”

“Starstrukk, by 3OH!3 featuring Katy Perry!” Tess said excited.

“Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off by Panic! At the Disco” Baylee said after a moment of thought.

After giving Baylee some odd looks we all turned to the next girl, Lane. “Diamonds Aren’t Forever by Bring Me The Horizon. Oli Sykes is just too hot!” Lane giggled.

After a few nods of approval the girls faces all turned towards me. I thought for a minute before answering, “It’s a tie between Hawkbot by Forever the Sickest Kids and Lullabies by those
idiots on the other bus.”

“Hey! I take offence to that!” Cried a whiny Jack from the front of the bus.

“Hey, Jack” Cassadee greeted standing up.

“We stopped for a gas and junk food run and we, make that Alex and Rian, want to know if you could fit two more on board,” Jack stated rolling his eyes.

“If we use Alex and Mike’s bunks. Why?” Tess spurted.

“Take a guess.” Jack said looking from Tess to Cassadee to Lane and Baylee.
♠ ♠ ♠
srry i haven't updated in soooo long but i've been busy with school.. we have history vocab or study guide every night, and i'm in the 8th grade algebra credit class so we have like 2 packs of math/algebra every night so i'm busy

ok so i have up to chapter 15 of this written up and being the fool that i am i'm also starting another story called She had the most Amazing...Smile wich i'm going to try and update soon all i have is the summary posted

so commenters were:
star2711: i love your story so much i'm glad you like mine too.. and u r my first *hurry up* commenter so thanks lolads this ones for you and pop-tarts

past unnoted commenters:
xXATL_LoveXx: thanks so much you were my first commenter!
Predictable Lyrics: your so welcome your storry needs updated!