Status: Active-ish.

Things Have Changed For Me...

Nine.

I drove home going slower over the bump I had anger issues with. I felt happy replaying in my mind what happened last night. I smiled contently as I pulled into my drive way. I walked inside and saw my mom standing in the kitchen. She was doing dishes.

“Hey mom.” I said as I gave her a hug.

“Hey sweetie.” she said. “Have fun?”

“Yeah.” I said smiling.

“Ok I know that smile, what did you two do?” she asked.

I didn't answer right away. “Um...”

“Ok, you guys didn't have sex did you?” she asked bluntly.

“What! No mom I promise!” she said.

“Ok, good.” she said, “What did you two do then? I know you guys at least kissed.”

“Yeah, before that we played guitar. He got dramatic and funny when he said it was time for me to learn power chords.” I said laughing.

“He is pretty funny.” she said in a agreement with me.

“Yeah he is, well I'm going to go take a shower.” I said.

“Oh no! Give me a hug first!” she said.

“Ok mom.” I said giving her a hug. “Love you mom.”

“Love you too Sky, and I will always love you.” she said sincerely to me as she let go of me as I went upstairs and began to get undressed to take a shower. I turned on the water and let it relax me. I felt happy. I saw the scars on my thighs and regret ever cutting myself. I finished my shower when I got out and put on clean clothes.

I smiled thinking again about last night. I then fall asleep on my bed.

~*~

I woke up around six. I went down stairs and found that my mom was gone. She was at work she worked all night and didn't get back until ten in the morning. I don't know how she works almost two shifts but she does. I smiled, then I heard my phone ring. I saw that it was Brendon. I answered, “Hello.”

“Hey Sky. Whats up?” he asked.

“Nothing much you?” I asked him.

“Same.”

“Want to come over?” I asked.

“Sure.” he said. I could hear him smiling ober the phone. I just laughed.

“What?” he asked.

“Nothing. You smiled didn't you?” I asked.

“What? Yeah, I did. What are you fucking physic?” he asked.

“Oh yes, you know I am.” I said laughing.

“Ok, I will be over soon.” he said.

~*~

Before I knew it he was at the front door. I smiled when he came in. He returned the smile I gave him. He grabbed my hand and just looked at me. He kissed me lightly. I then smiled again.

*Brendon's POV*

I looked at her. She was beautiful. I grabbed her hand and just kissed her lightly. She smiled. I looked at her and smiled back. I then kissed her more. I felt a light shock from it. She pulled away and led me to her room. I knew it well, we have many memories in it. When Ryan almost broke her window and got a black eye from a corner of her desk dancing. Good times, I thought to myself.

She took me into her room. I kissed her softly again. I put my hands around her waist and then kissed her more fully. I felt my body almost transition into a static magnet. I felt her touch more than I ever have before. I traced her lower lip with my tongue. She teased me again like she did yesterday not letting me in. I knew what she wanted, that low growl that she tries to do. It's funny when she tries. It's really cute. I don't even know how I started doing it. I just did. I growled low in my throat and I heard her giggle. She then let me in. Our tongues fighting for dominance. I usually won, but I let her win sometimes.

*Regular POV*

I giggled as I let him in, he knew what I wanted. For some reason just that low vibration in his throat drove me crazy. I know horny me, but someone has to be. We stood there for a while just kissing. It felt nice for some reason. He moved me over to my bed. We both sat down and pulled away. He just looked at me with intensity. I smiled.

“You smile at everything I do don't you?” he asked me.

“Sorry but yes.” I said.

He laughed and kissed me again, he was on top of me but he straddled me, not pinning me to the bed yet. I felt happy again. I felt normal like my dad never existed in my life. It felt nice. This kiss was more passionate, we leaned back on my bed as we both equally deepened the kiss. I got the live wire feeling. I felt my pulse quicken like last night. Good thing I could breath through my nose...

He broke the kiss and kissed down my jawline and down to my neck. I let out a slight gasp when he got to a spot on my neck that was just underneath the center of my jawline near my pulse. He kissed there for a while. Nothing disgusting like a hickey. He knew how much I hated them. He put his thumb in the spot on my neck that I gasped at and rubbed gently, then returned to my lips. I kissed back, our tongues in sync with each others. He pinned me to the bed with his body fully on top of me though. He went back to the spot on my neck. I gasped again and he stopped.

“Sensitive there are we?” he asked.

I felt myself blush like crazy. He then smiled back at me and kissed me again. I then broke it and kissed down his perfectly sculpted jawline. I went back to his lips. I ran my hands down his back, then got to the small of his back. I felt him breath in through his nose quickly as a gasp. I pulled away.

“Sensitive there are we?” I asked mimicking him from earlier.

He smiled in agreement as we both rolled on out sides. I lightly touched him on his back when I felt him breath in quickly again. I slowly lifted his shirt up, not off, just the back of his shirt up slightly and ran the tips of my fingers on the small of his back. I heard a small moan come from him. I pulled away from the kiss keeping my hand on his back.

“Really sensitive are we?” I asked.

“Yes.” he replied.

I laughed as I laid my head on my pillow looking at him. I rubbed his back again and he actually shivered. We looked at each other for a while in silence, just enjoying each others company...
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow... more make out sessions?
I'm usually bad at writting them...
What do you think?
Sorry if I sucked at Brendon's POV.
Love you guys.
;)