Status: Active-ish.

Things Have Changed For Me...

Eight.

I felt the morning light creep in through a crack in the curtain as I opened my eyes. I still felt arms wrapped around me. I also heard a light snore coming from the pair of arm wrapped around me. I turned my head slowly to see Brendon sleeping still. I then suddenly heard the light snoring stop and his eyes burst open. I was looking into his brown eyes.

“Hello Sky.” he said to me.

“Hey Bren.” I said.

“How did you sleep?” he asked.

“Actually it was the best sleep I have gotten in a while.” I said.

“Good.” he said kissing my check.

He got up and pulled me up by the hand with him. I was sorta uncomfortable sleeping in jeans but he slept in jeans too. It was ok though. He pulled me into the kitchen. I sat down on a stool in the corner.

“Help me make breakfast!” he said enthusiastically like a little kid.

“Ok!” I said copying the tone of his voice.

He smiled and pulled me by my hand. “Go and get butter from the fridge!” he said again like a enthusiastic little kid. It wasn't bossy or anything. I laughed and found some. I brought it to him while he got out a frying pan. “Thank you!”

“Welcome!” I said laughing.

“Oh shit!” he continued in his hyper little kid voice. “We need milk and eggs too!”

“Ok.” I said going and getting everything out.

“Here you go!” I exclaimed handing him the stuff.

“Yay!” he said grabbing some bread. He put the milk and eggs into a bowl and whisked them together when I stopped him.

“Your a horrible mixer.” I said.

“Oh really? Then show me how it's done then.”

I took the fork from him and whisked the contents together so they would mix better. I felt his arms creep around my waist. I smiled. Then he said, “Your right I was doing it all wrong.” He kissed my check.

“Do you have cinnamon and vanilla?” I asked.

“Yeah. Hand on.” he said as he went over to a cabinet to the left of me and grabbed both things I needed. “I want to put them in!”

“Ok.” I said as he began to dump almost a whole bottle of intimation vanilla into the mix of eggs. “Holy shit! That's enough!”

“What? I like extra vanilla in my french toast.” he said to me.

“You're a crazy kid you know that.” I said.

“I know!” he said as he put some cinnamon into the mixture. He was about to whisk it together when he said, “You know what you are better at whisking than me, you do it.”

“Ok.” I said laughing while whisking the contents together when we heard a knock on the door.

“I'll go get it.” Brendon said when he walked away from the kitchen to go to the door.

“Who is it?” he asked to the unknown person behind the door.

“Open the fucking door dick!” I heard a familiar voice answer.

I heard Brendon open the door and say, “God Ryan what crawled up your ass this morning?”

“Nothing I'm messing with you man.” he said as they both walked into Brendon's kitchen.

“Whoah! What the hell is Sky doing here?” Ryan asked.

“She slept over, she has done it before!” he said.

“I know, but you guys seem extra happy this morning.” he paused. “Aww! Did you guys finally have you fuck fest?”

“What? No!” Brendon said.

“I believe you but something is going on between you two.” he said.

“Yeah there is.” Brendon said. “I told her how I feel about her, she felt the same way.”

“Aww!” Ryan said like some gay guy would.

“Are you sure you're not gay?” I asked Ryan.

“I'm sure, I am taking your best friend out soon.” he said rolling my eyes. “Oh yeah does she know about this little 'thing' you two have going on?”

“Yeah she knows.” I said while flipping a piece of bread on the grittle.

“Wait how does she know?” Brendon asked me.

“She called me last night when you fell asleep?” I said.

“Ohh I see.” he said.

“Yeah and how did we get from the couch to your room?” he asked.

“Well I fell off the couch and I decided to carry you to my room.”

“Oh cool.” I said.

“Yupp! Oh my fucking goodness! Call Teressa and tell her to get her ass over here!” Brendon yelled taking my spatula from me.

Brendon started talking to Ryan while I dialed Teressa's number. It rang four times until she answered in a tired voice.

“What? Got tired of Brendon?” she asked laughing.

“No! Teressa! Get you ass over here! From: Brendon.” I said.

“Ok! Give me a few.”

“Hurry up!” I said as I hung up the phone.

“She will be here. If not I will go and kill her with a chainsaw.” I said to the guys.

“No you wouldn't.” Brendon said, “You wouldn't hurt a fly.”

“True.” I said.

We finished making breakfast when I heard a knock on the door. “Go get your friend.” Brendon said to me.

I walked up to the door when I said, “Who is it?”

“The grip fucking reaper, open the door!” she said.

“No wonder you are perfect with Ryan.” I said giving her a hug.

“I heard that!” I heard Ryan yell.

“Good you were meant to!” I said as Brendon laughed.

I pulled Teressa into the kitchen, “Holy fuck you got everyone here.”

“Yupp.” I Brendon said.

“Now eat something with us!” I said pushing her into a seat next to Ryan and across from me.

“Ok! Ok!” she said as we all grabbed french toast.

“So what did you guys do last night?” she asked.

“Um...” I said.

“Nothing bad.” I said.

“Oh really?” she asked.

“Yupp.” Brendon and I said together.

“We just kissed, that's it.” he said.

“Ok.” Ryan said.

We finished eating and then we just hung out. For a while. Ryan asked Teressa to go out with him tonight. She of course said yes. I smiled.

We hung out for a few hours then I left also and went home around noon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry boring filler chapter.
Tell your friends about this story! Please!
:)
Love you guys!