Status: Back in action!

World War Tour

Ch. 8: These Kisses Start Wars

Mike, Chris and Nick walked hesitantly to the room, as they all feared the wrath of Kennedy Brock and the rest of The Maine. They never intended on anyone getting sick or hurt, and they knew that both managers and The Maine were pissed. So logically staying in the same room with someone who wanted nothing more than to kill you, would only result in more trouble.

“We come in peace I swear,” Mike said with raised hands as he entered the room first bracing for the worse, but was instead met with the 3 sleeping members of The Maine.

“I guess they don’t care anymore?” Chris asked after seeing them sprawled out on the floors and couch.

“We care, but some of us are to fucking exhausted to even stand thanks to you asses,” Kennedy declared from the corner causing the others to jump in surprise.

“Look we never intended on anyone getting hurt or in Garrett’s case sick, it was all in good fun. Maybe we took it a little too far but we never meant for this to happen,” Nick said as Kennedy started towards them. He backed up a step for every step forward Ken took, until he was backed against the wall. If looks could kill Nick would have died 4 times over from the glare he was receiving from Kennedy.

“You think filling our tour bus, fuck our home for the next 2 months with god dam farm animals is in good fun?” Ken yelled. Before Nick could respond he continued.

“You think poisoning us with laxatives and driving us all to the point of near death by exhaustion is fun? You fucking put my sister and our bassist in the hospital. Are you kidding me? Good fun. Ha, I’ll fucking show you good fun.” During his rant Kennedy has woken the rest of The Maine, and John jumped from his seat to grab him before any physical contact was made.

“That’s enough Ken. It’s okay calm down.” Kennedy mumbled a string of curse words as he walked away from Nick. John sighed as he looked around at his band mates, he had to do something soon before someone tried to kill someone.

“This has got to end. Now.”

*At the Hospital*
Kaylee sighed as she instantly realized where she was, from the smell and the stiff bed not to mention the lack of clothing from behind. She felt a hand in her own and took another second before opening her eyes to look at the person it belonged to.

To say she was shocked would be an understatement. It was Tyson, and he was the last person she would expect to be holding her hand in the hospital .Where was her brother or the rest of the band? It wasn’t that she had an issue with it or anything, in fact she was quiet pleased it was just a little surprising.

Tyson was deep in his own thoughts. He was torturing himself thinking of only the worse cases when it came to Kaylee and Garrett’s health. Even though he wasn’t too fond of Garrett after what he said about him at the venue he was still a little worried.

“I mean what if I killed him?” he whispered to himself. He was going back and forth with out loud and in his head until he heard a small giggle. He looked up to a smiling Kaylee, who found this all too interesting.

“Are you done talking to yourself, because if you are your welcome to talk to me you know,” she said laughing.

“Har har your hilarious darling,” He said with a smile smirk. “I was just worried about you and Garrett. I don’t want go to jail or anything.”

“You won’t go to jail silly, but what you guys was not cool. You put us through so much grief over the last few days. I mean look at me, I’m in the hospital and just so you know I hate hospitals.”

“Yea, I’m really sorry about this. We didn’t think anyone was going to get hurt or anything like that. Maybe we took it to far this time. But you’ve got to admit it was fucking funny as hell” Tyson said as Kaylee glared at him until a tiny smile broke out on her lips and she started to laugh.

“Ah, there it is. I like it when you laugh.” That statement had caused Kaylee to turn a few shaded redder than normal. “I like it when you blush too.” She just blushed more.

“So, I was thinking beautiful, after we bust you out of this place you, maybe you and I could hang out again sometime.” Tyson said with a bit of hesitation. He didn’t know exactly how she felt about him after all of this madness.

“You mean like a date?” Kaylee asked with a bit of worry in her voice.

“Precisely.”

“Uhh, Tyson look normally I would be all for that idea but right now I don’t know. I mean what if Ken was right about us?”

Tyson was a little upset with the way her brother perceived him. He wasn’t that type of guy. “Kaylee, I would never hurt you. I promise you that. I will make all of the pranks stop. I don’t want you to think I’m a horrible person. We were just trying to get a laugh out of all this.”

“I understand that you wouldn’t hurt me directly at least. But your messing around with my family and friends and that hurts me too. I understand that you guys were just kidding, so it okay. But maybe for now we should just be friends.”

Tyson just looked at her with a sad look in his eyes until he finally just got up to leave the room.

“For the record Tyson, I don’t really need to be in a relationship right now. It isn’t you, I swear.” Kaylee said just as he was walking out the door.

Kaylee sighed as she lifted herself out of the stiff hospital bed. She didn’t want to hurt anybody and she meant what she said about it not being Tyson’s fault. She just wasn’t ready. After finding out the room number from a nurse in the hallway she made her way to Garrett’s room. When she walked in he was watching some music show on TV looking a lot better that last night.

“Hey, you” she said as she walked to his bed.

“Hey”

“How are you feeling Mr. Puke,” she said with a chuckle.

“Shut up, I feel fine now,” Garrett said with a smile as he watched his friend laugh at his expense.

“Good, because I am never filling in for you again, it was insane.”

Garrett laughed as he pulled Kaylee on the bed next to him smiling. “Oh you loved it, quit your whining. Plus everyone loved you because you rock.”

Kaylee snuggled into garrets neck with a smirk. “Your right, John said he wanted to replace you with me cause I was so good.” She said bursting into laughter after seeing Garrett’s face when she said that.

“Really, now. I don’t think so Kay I think you’re on something or your still loopy or something. But I love you so it’s okay.” Garrett countered with a bigger smirk.

“Yea yea, I love you too,” she said. She reached up to kiss Garrett’s cheeks, just as he turned his head to face her thus making their lips meet instead. The kiss lasted a bit longer than any of the other ones they had shared and Garrett pulled away abruptly.

“Ah shit, sorry. I didn’t mean… Ah crap”

“Haha chill out, it’s okay. It wasn’t anything out of ordinary.” Kaylee said and she laid her head back on the bed.

It wasn’t anything out of the ordinary for them alright. But maybe for a bystander who didn’t know them well enough it looked like they were together. It would definitely look like that to someone named Tyson.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I want to saw sorry a thousand times for how long it took to update. I think i died but i'm back!!! I hope you enjoy the new chapter!

~Dee