Status: Back in action!

World War Tour

Chapter 1: Greetings, And A Video

Chapter 1: Greetings, And A Video

Tyson watched as one of the guys he assumed was from The Maine, rush out of the bus, past him and his friends and into the venue.

“Hey dude, where’s the fire?” He yelled but was too late as the guy seemed to be focused on other things.

“Well, that’s a good impression.” Nick chuckled as he watched the other band members follow suite out the door.

A guy with longish looking brown hair came out and approached Tyson, extending his hand.

“I’m John the lead singer for The Maine, we’re here to join up with The All American Rejects…we should be on the roster, I believe we’re to be on this leg for a couple of months. Where can we find them?”

Tyson bowed graciously with a slight hand gesture.

“You found us. AAR at your service.” Was his reply as he gave a sly smile, his eyes scanning each member as they came off the bus, but his eyes stopped on the lone female; lighting up ever slightly.

John put his hand down when he didn’t shake it, looking a little put off; before turning to the direction Tyson was looking.

He immediately composed himself, introducing the rest of the band.

“The brunette is Kennedy, he‘s our Guitarist, the one beside him is Garrett, he‘s the Bassist, the one next to him is Jared he’s our other guitarist and the one you saw rushing to find a bathroom was Patrick, he‘s the drummer.”

“And who is the beautiful Goddess amongst the heathens?” Tyson asked before walking away from John over to the young woman.

He lifted up Kaylee’s hand as all she could do was stare at him. She recognized him almost instantly as a smile crept over her face.

“I’m Kaylee.” She introduced herself as Tyson put the top of her hand up to his lips.

The kiss was gentle as he guided her hand down equally as soft before kissing the side of her cheek in a friendly manner.

She smiled wider if that was even possible.

Ken at that moment decided to clear his throat rather loudly.

“That’s my sister.” He said, warning clearly in his tone, as Tyson’s eyes went to him; looking him over ever so slightly.

“This Goddess is your sister? That’s amazing, you guys look nothing alike…I mean she’s beautiful and you’re just-” He started but Mike interrupted as he quickly went to defuse the situation.

“Ty, that’s enough.” He told him forcing a small uncomfortable smile at the glares he was receiving.

“Sorry dudes, Tyson had a little too much to drink.” He apologized for his past tipsy on the point of drunk friend.

Tyson snorted.

“Dude I’m just getting started.” He retorted back, not at all trying to defend himself. He certainly wasn’t leaving much room to plead his innocence…but then again he wasn’t trying.

“No you‘re not, now come on dude we got to get back on the bus and go to the new city. You can sleep it off and all will be better in the morning.” Mike told him with promise, all but shoving him to the bus.

“You can follow us, we’ll wait till we see your friend before we take off.” Nick said before the members of AAR disappeared, leaving The Maine members to stare after them.

It was a few minuets before Patrick returned, noticing the atmosphere had changed dramatically. “What the hell happened?” He questioned as they got back on the bus, seeing the other bus in front of them come to life.

“We’ll talk about it on the bus.” John said as they all got back on, ready to start the tour.

Back on the AAR bus, the band members sat down around a circular couch, discussing the upcoming prank.

It was a well known fact that AAR loved pranks, and it was a custom tradition to prank the newbie’s who joined up on tour, and The Maine would be no exception.

“It has to be good, it can’t be just setting their underwear on fire or putting bengaye in their boxers…it has to be wild, one they will never forget.” Tyson said, putting on his thinking cap, something he often did; a genius and a drunk didn’t normally mix but for Ritter, he was a natural at it.

It was much the discussion of the evening before researching the next venue, finding a farm near by…it would be an awesome prank indeed. The band agreed on the time they would do it, before the night turned to early sunrise a DVD was made for the unsuspecting members of The Maine to watch, a sort of welcoming video you could say…

Tyson and the rest of his band mates were smiling like mad as the DVD started to record.

“Hello my friends! I see you found the gift we left you, call it a little welcome present from AAR to you guys. The place looks a little lively now, we hope you enjoy! We hope you like touring with us, it promises to be a great experience; for us and hopefully for you as well. We’ll see you at the show…hopefully you can get that mess cleaned up by then!”

With that they pressed stop, grinning. What was supposed to be a simple joke, turned into something neither band expected.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's going to pick up, promise! The pranks to come are either going to be downright hilarious or downright stupid, hope you enjoy! We're having a lot of fun writing this story and can't wait to hear what you think! Thanks to You End I for commenting, and thanks so much to everyone who has read and has subscribed!