Status: Back in action!

World War Tour

Chapter 3: The Greatest Prank Ever

Chapter 3: The Greatest Prank Ever

The night of traveling, slowly turned to morning, which caused everyone to be up at quite an early hour. AAR wasted no time in getting ready for the first show with The Maine, and what better way then to welcome them with a little premeditated prank. Of course it would have to wait until everyone was off the bus, and into the venue for practice, but since it was still early morning the bands enjoyed a small breakfast before the practices would begin.

“Hey man, what up?” Tyson greeted with a nod grabbing a donut and biting into it. John just looked at him before going to sit down at the table with his band mates.

Tyson shrugged heading over to where his band was sitting.

“Dude, what the hell’s their problem?” He asked looking around the table.

Mike smiled before Nick snorted.

“You don’t remember yesterday? You called one of them ugly, and snubbed off the dude who you just said s’up to.”

Tyson looked at Nick, arching his eyebrow.

“Ugly? I don’t remember saying that.” He said, mainly to himself; looking at the table. Chris then decided to interject.

“Trust me, you did.” He promised as the rest of the table was pretty quiet after, letting the silence speak volumes.

It was only after did Kaylee enter into the room, Tyson’s attention went to her.

“Hey, who’s the chick? She’s hot!”

Mike shook his head, he wasn’t being very subtle about things that’s for sure. This caused Kennedy to turn his head and glare at him.

“My sister.” He answered curtly before he let his eyes travel over to Kaylee, who seemed to of not heard, or had chose to ignore it. Either way, she never let on.

“Ah, well congratulations.” Tyson responded with a slight bow and hand jester. Now Kaylee noticed; she put a smile on her face and went over to the table her friends were at and sat down.

“Good morning!” She said cheerfully with a smile.

“Morning.” Was all that was murmured simultaneously from the table. Tyson decided to let his sober personality (for the time being) shine through.

“Good morning beautiful, sleep well?” He asked her, which caused the members from the opposing table to stare at him.

“Real subtle man.” Mike murmured, taking a sip of his coffee, watching the spectacle.

Kaylee smiled wider.

“I did, how about you?” She greeted back in a friendly manner.

“I can’t complain, I feel great! Today’s going to be a good day…I can feel it.” He let a sly smile pass over his lips as he reached and picked up the glass of juice, taking a sip from it.

Chris couldn’t help put chuckle.

This caused The Maine to look at him, talk about an awkward first morning together…it most certainly wasn’t going as splendid as they’d of liked, but that would be over soon; The Maine’s sound check would be up first, which would give them time to show AAR what they were capable of without the ever slowly growing hostility.

The hour ticked by before the stage was ready, The Maine went off to start sound check while AAR headed an entirely different direction. The first place they hit was the local state store to get a few bottles of alcohol, and then onto the farm. No use trying to play the prank sober.

There’s a few laws in the way of farmers in the open lands, which was where AAR headed after the mini party they threw. If you never saw a funnier sight of 4 drunk guys trying to catch chickens, a rooster and a goat; then imagine the priceless expressions the farmers got before getting their two barrel gage shotgun.

In the end AAR got the 15+ chickens, the goat and the rooster…they ended up purchasing them. It was either that or getting shot at and even through their drunken state they sure as hell didn’t want any part of that.

It was late in the afternoon when they all got back, The Maine had finished up their set and went to one of the local coffee shops. Their manager had stayed behind but was taking care of some things in the venue, which left the AAR band free access to their bus.

After grabbing a few things they set to work, each member carrying the animals gently into the bus. Tyson and the rest of the band helped bring up the goat first before scattering the chickens from the floor to the bunks. Mike put a play me sign on their main big TV in the lounge room of the bus, before putting in the DVD and setting it on repeat but not turning the TV on.

Tyson was too busy throwing their clothes about so the goat could easily have access to them if he wanted…call it a midday snack.

Chris was simultaneously putting an automatic light in one of the trunks before going to grab the rooster.

Tyson had hit the jackpot in one of the beds, a few pairs of bras were laid neatly out, this gave him an idea.

“Dude, bring the rooster here, I have an idea.” Tyson told Chris.

Chris saw the object Tyson help in his hands and started to laugh.

“You’re serious?” He asked in disbelief.

This just caused Tyson to smile knowingly. Which caused Chris to laugh more.

A bit of a fight later, and a couple of skin breaking pecks from the rooster; it was forcibly adorning a white pink laced bra on its chest. If it were possibly for roosters to glare, this one was giving the death stare, before being put in the clothes trunk.

Chris set the light to come on for 5AM, when the light comes on; the rooster should crow…it was a hit or miss experiment…but he couldn’t help but think of the reactions that stupid cock was going to get when that trunk was opened.

Nick picked up a chicken and began to pet it, getting somewhat of an idea.

“Hey Ty, is there another bra around?” He asked, laughing at the sheer stupidity.

Tyson snorted. “I don’t think she has your size man.”

“Oh shut up, I want to put one on this chicken.” He replied rolling his eyes.

Tyson shrugged before going to the bunk area and getting another bra, it was black laced, one of the more expensive looking.

He brought it back and helped Nick set to work with getting it on the chicken. When that was done Tyson took the animal and went into the kitchen.

“What the hell…” Mike trailed off, seeing Tyson put the bra wearing chicken in the microwave.

“Anyone up for chicken nuggets?”

It was a question met with the sounds of laughing and the objection of the chicken that was in the microwave.

Tyson unplugged the microwave incase someone tried to turn it on, he didn’t want any of the animals to get hurt.

As he walked back out into the hallway, he saw Billie the goat, already beginning to eat someone’s boxer shorts; before laughing and high fiving his band mates.

They finished up with a few more surprises and setting a camera to record the reactions of their opening banc…after all this prank was certainly one for the books.
♠ ♠ ♠
The reaction should be priceless! True story, I had a friend who was visiting China and his girlfriend at the time, who was with him; thought it would be hilarious to put a chicken in his suitcase. Before going to the airport they stopped at a local marketplace where they kind of went their separate ways to look around for things to bring back of their trip. His gf bought a chicken and put it in my friends luggage...long story short they were detained at the airport on suspicion of trying to smuggle a chicken overseas; which is illegal. lol so this is where the inspiration of the chickens came into play in this chapter. So I hope you all enjoy!