Status: Back in action!

World War Tour

Chapter 4: What.The.***.

The Maine and Kaylee were currently walking back from a coffee shop, in the small town the show was in. Everyone was a little on edge, knowing they had to face those guys from AAR again today, everyone except Kay because she was really excited to see Tyson again. He brought a smile to her face every time she saw him. It was almost as if she had developed a crush overnight.

The guys noticed it too, especially Kennedy. Considering he wasn’t too fond of this guy in the first place there was no way in hell he would let him even think about doing anything with his little sister.

“Ugh, guys we need to hurry up!” Kaylee insisted after realizing how long they were taking to get back to the venue. Not only were they going to be late for warm-ups if they didn’t hurry, Kaylee was about to go crazy with all the bashing the Maine was doing to Ty and the rest of AAR. They just sighed and groaned some more before Ken decides to speak.

“You’re just rushing us because you want to see Tyson and his stupid band,” he complained. Everyone agreed, while Kay tried to come up with another reason, even though her brother was right. Nobody needed to know that though.

“No, that’s not it. Do you realize that if we don’t hurry up, you guys are only going to have 25 minutes warm up and calm down to prepare for the show?” She said know fully that she had won this time. John looked down at his watch and suddenly began running. All the guys stood there looking confused.

“SHIT!! I take longer to warm up them you guys and Kaylee’s right we only have a few minutes until 7 and we go on at 7:20. So unless you want to suck tonight I’d advise you to fucking run your asses off too.”

Everyone stood there for a second before taking off running too. Kaylee just took a light jog laughing at how panicked the boys were. About five minutes later the guys were back at the venue.

“Where the fuck have you guys been?!” screamed Tim, Pat's brother and their road manager. Immediately all of the boys began muttering simultaneous apologies. Tim just told them to shut up and go warm up. They all left with their heads hung low, leaving Kaylee to chill for a few minutes. She was on the way back to the bus, when Nick and Mike saw her.

“Hey, uh Kaylee right?” Nick asked right before she went in. Kaylee spun around to greet the boys with a smile.

“Yea. What’s up?”

“Well what are you doing?” Mike asked trying hard to not make it obvious that they were trying to keep her off that bus. Kaylee chuckled a little before simply replying.

“Oh I need to take some shots of the boys tonight and I needed my camera out of the bus.”
Nick and Mike were panicking a little. It was too soon for her to see the bus. They had to do something and do it quick. Nick decided that he need to physically move her away from their bus, so he picked her up by the waist and put her over his shoulder.

“What are you doing?” Kaylee screamed while laughing. She thought this was a little strange but she oddly didn’t mind, most like because she has 5 guys for best friends.

“Well you don’t want to miss your buddies’ first night looking for your camera, so I’ll have our photographer let you borrow one of hers. Okay?” Mike said, giving nick a high five in front of him for being so clever. Kaylee realized he was somewhat right so she agreed.

“Alright, but you can put me down now.” She said. By the time he had actually put her down they were dimming the lights in the venue. Kaylee rushed to the side of the stage as The Maine’s opening music started. She felt a tap on her shoulder and Mike was holding out a camera for her. She mouthed thank you and turned her attention back to the stage.

The Maine broke right out into “Fuel to the Fire”, and the fans sang along. She got a lot of shots during that song, and decided to just enjoy the rest of it. They played a few more songs and talked to the audience, which John had told a girl that he wouldn’t have sex with her, started to talk about taking his pants off. Kaylee laughed the entire time, because she knew John had a mouth and he like to use it. And the expressions on people’s faces were always priceless when John said something inappropriate. They finally finished the show with “We’ll all Be” and came off the stage all sweaty but with happy grins on their faces. When they came off Kaylee and AAR were standing there looking in awe.

“You guys were so great tonight!!!!” Kaylee shouted in excitement. She went around to hug them all, in all the sweat and glory.

“Yea that was a totally awesome show. You guys are really talented.” Tyson said with just as much excitement. The rest of AAR agreed. and started complementing them. John looked a little skeptical, but after a while he gave in as did the rest of the guys.

“Cool, thanks we have a lot of fun out there.’” John said with a smile. He thought that maybe they could get along after all. After a little more chatting AAR had to get ready because it was 15 minutes before they went on, so the boys left to try to cool off in the bus for a while. Kaylee was ahead of everyone looking at the pictures she took when, she opened the door and climbed into the bus. She absent mindedly sat on the couch flicking through her pictures, as she felt something tapping her hand.

“Pat cut it out.” She said annoyed. She just wanted to finish looking at her pictures. The tapping didn’t stop though. She finally looked up while yelling,

“Pat, I said sto--- Oh MY GOD!” Kaylee stared at the chicken with wide eyes, while it was trying to bite her hand. She dropped the camera as she jumped up onto the counter standing there looking at the chicken infected bus.

“Kaylee what are you screaming about?” Asked Garrett as everyone one piled onto the bus. He stopped walking which caused pat to run into the back of them.

“What the Fuck.” Whispered John behind Pat as he saw the mess, his eyes found the chickens and he exploded.

“What.The.FUCK!” He screamed. Kaylee still stood on the counter terrified, while everyone else tried to come to grips with what was in front of them.

“Guys, look” pat said while pointing to the television. Kennedy tiptoed around the chickens to press play. Suddenly a grinning Tyson and AAR were on the screen.

“Hello my friends! I see you found the gift we left you, call it a little welcome present from AAR to you guys. The place looks a little lively now, we hope you enjoy! We hope you like touring with us, it promises to be a great experience; for us and hopefully for you as well. We’ll see you at the show…hopefully you can get that mess cleaned up by then!” Tyson said. The DVD stopped right after, leaving every one with their jaws on the floor.

“I can’t believe they did this. “ Kaylee said shocked. John completely disagreed with her and started yelling about it.

“What are you on Kay, of course they would. They were asses from day one! I could understand a little prank but this is completely overboard. I mean how the fuck are we supposed to get the fucking chickens off the damn bus.?” He was about to continue until Jared heard something.

“Hey, what was that?” Jared asked, a little nervous.

“I don’t know dude,” Garrett said back.

“You should go check it out,” Jared suggested. Garrett looked at him like he was growing another head.

“Uh NO. You go checking it out.”

“No dude you.” This went back and forth until Kaylee yelled

“NOSEGOES!” and everyone put their finger on their nose except Pat.

“Shit,” Pat said after he saw he lost. He grabbed the broom nearby and slowly walked toward the bunk area. He walked to where the sound was coming from, and it looked like in somebody’s bunk. He slowly moved the curtain with the broom and screamed at what he saw. When Pat came running back into the room, everyone braced themselves for the worse, but started laughing at what they got. Standing in front of them was a goat looking at them with curious eyes.

“Whose underwear is he eating?” Kaylee asked after a minute. All the boys looked at the goat until Garrett yelled.

“Dude those are mine!” he wasted no time running back to the bunks, to his bunk finding even more chicken walking around in the back. They began to pluck at his feet and he ran back out.

“Okay we have a problem, there is possibly 13 or so chickens in this bus, and most of them are in the back. As well as a goat who has eaten everyone’s stuff.” “What are we going to do?” asked Garry who looked panicked. John decided to take the lead and told everyone the plan.

“Alright look, im pretty sure you’re just as pissed as me, but we need to get these animals out of here before we hit the road. Its 10:30 now and the AAR bus driver said were leaving at 4:30 in the morning after everyone’s equipment is packed and stuff. So we have until then to figure out where these stupid assholes got the animals from and take them back. Kay since you look so terrified you can look up local farms, because there has to be one nearby. Um Gary and Pat you need to put the goat in the bathroom or something. And then we all can try to get a clear count of chicken and go through our stuff so we know what we need to get rid of okay.” John finished and everyone agreed and got to work.

Garrett and Pat had no idea how to get a goat into a bathroom. The tried pulling it into the bathroom, but neither of them wanted to touch him. Garrett got a brilliant idea to try to scare it, and it succeeded, but instead of going to the bathroom, the goat gave Gary a well deserved kick in the balls. While Garrett was on the floor rolling in agony the goat tried to eat his underwear, which gave Pat an idea. He went and picked up the pair of underwear the goat had before and started to lure it in the bath room.

“Gary look,” Pat said excitedly, and he watched as the goat walked right into the bathroom following the blue striped underwear and as soon as he was all the way in it, Garrett kicked the door shut.

“Dude that was my underwear, that’s not cool,” Garrett whined. Pat just chuckled

“It’s not my fault he likes the Garrett’s butt flavor, and it’s not like you were going to use them again anyway.’” He said.

“Whatever,” Garry stated before getting up to go check on Kaylee. She was still on the counter but this time sitting, looking determinedly at the computer screen.

“Hey are you alright?” he asked concerned. He knew she really didn’t like animals that much, so this was probably hard for her.

“Oh yea I’m alright I guess. I just think this prank was a little overboard. But I did find the farm, but its 45 minutes from here so were going to have to leave soon” Kaylee responded.

“Alright, I’ll go tell Johno then,” Garrett said and then left for the bunks again. Kaylee slowly got off the counter and got a cup in the kitchen and filled it with water for tea. She opened the microwave and jumped causing her to spill the water all over herself.

“UGH!!!!! JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed, and surely everyone including John came to the front.

“What’s the problem Kay, and um why are you wet.” John asked as his eyes trailed to her chest. After all she had a white t-shirt on.

“John eyes.” She snapped and John looked away ashamed. She sighed and pulled a note of the inside of the door.

“Up for nuggets,” she read aloud. “That’s so disgusting, and people wonder why I’m a vegan.” The guys walked around to see a chicken inside the microwave, with a black bra on it.

“It has a bra on,” Kenny says confused. He knew it was his sisters, he just didn’t think she wore those types of bras.

“What?” Kaylee said spinning around. “Awe, man NO! That’s one of my good bras, and now I can’t use it anymore. Damn it!” she ranted.

“Why not?” asked Jared. Kaylee looked at him like Garrett did earlier.

“Are you kidding me, do you think I’m going to but my boobs where chickens breast has been? NO way dude,” she said.

“Haha you said boobs,” Pat said. Kaylee turned to look at him with a glare, and he stopped laughing.

“Alright enough with the boob talk we need to leave for the farm now.” Kenney decided. Everyone agreed and Kaylee sat in the passenger’s seat, telling John how to get to the farm.

They got there and found the owners and told them the situation, and they realized that those were the same animals they sold those boys earlier. One of the farmers mentioned they had almost shot them and John muttered something about how he should have killed them. Finally after 4 hours of trying to catch the chicken in bus, and getting the one out the microwave and the goat out the bathroom, the boys said thanks to the farmers and drove back to the venue, chicken and goat free.

By the time they had gotten back it was 4:15 and everyone was ready to roll out the venue. So instead of trying to find AAR Kaylee and the boys decided to go to sleep. No one really wanted to use the bunks until wash day, so they all settled on the couch or on the floor. Kaylee was barely asleep when she heard an alarm go off. She lifted her head of someone’s chest, and looked at the clock. She looked down at a sleeping Garrett and felt bad about waking him up.

“Gary, hey bud you need to wake up” she said as she got up and began to wake the other guys. Everyone was looking at her confused as to why she woke them up.

“Somebody’s rooster alarm is going off.” She said to faces that got even more confused.

“Um sis nobody has a rooster alarm.” Kennedy said still confused. But then everyone heard the call of a roster.

“They must have planted and alarm as a part of the prank, we got to find it.” John said. They all went looking in different places as Kaylee came to her clothes trunk.

“Fuck, I forgot to check my clothes, guys I found it.” She yelled to the front. She sighed and unlocked the trunk, and opened it. A roosters red head popped up and bit her hand.

“AHHHHHHH,” Kaylee’s screamed all the way back to the front. She was looking for somebody to hide behind, and saw Gary so she jumped onto him. Startled as to why she had her legs around his waist and how she was clinging on to him for dear life Garrett asked what was wrong.

“Rooster…bit...real…red...ahh save me!” was all she could stammer out. The guys weren’t sure what was going on until a big black rooster walked into the front area.

“Aww man we forgot a chicken," Pat said. John just looked at him.

“It’s a rooster idiot,” he replied

“What’s the difference?” Pat asked.

“Well for one rooster are male. And two they are mean. And I mean very mean. And this one looks mad.” John told him. Everyone was scared of what it would do next; it had already bitten Kaylee so nobody knew what was going to happen.

“Look just don’t make and sudden movements,” John told everyone. John called out to the driver to see how long they had left on the road.

“Alright we have 1.5 hours to keep still.” Johns said not very confidently.
Nobody moved for a while, until pat had to sneeze. His whole body convulsed as he sneezed which mad the roster suddenly charge at Pat.

Everyone screamed and ran in the opposite direction from Pat that had jumped on the counter. The rooster charged again and everyone took off. Garrett had to eventually put Kaylee down as they were running up and down the bus. Everyone kept running which made the rooster continue charging. John tripped and fell while running and got his butt bitten, and got up screaming. It was madness on that bus, everyone was running and screaming, or crying in the corner like Pat. Jared tried to throw a laundry basket over it but missed and it came and bit him in the ankles. Everyone was running and if an outsider saw them through the windows they would have thought they were playing tag or something. Kenny got his shoe yanked off by the rooster so he ran around with a limp. Before they knew the bus had stopped and they arrived at the venue. Nobody wasted time running off that bus as fast as they could.

Ken slammed the door shut and took a deep breath. They all looked around, and noticed how disheveled each other looked, with injures and messed up hair and the pure look of horror on their faces. Things were quiet until a cheerful voice cut through the air.

“Hey, did you guys sleep well?” was all that was said, as Kaylee and they boys turned to face a group of four men with huge grins on their faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woooo..... that was a long one. about 7 pages in word! it got so long my fingers started typing letters of of order, so every word had the little red line under it for spelling. hah. but i cranked it out for you guys so i hope you enjoy! and sorry about john cursing so much, thats just how i see him. I'm really enjoying this writing process with Voice_In_The_Chorus so i think this will last.!

ps. I woke up out of my sleep, and was like "oh crap i got to post my chapter!" and i did. all for you....sooo comment. haah