Status: active

That's What a Wolf Will Do to You

Seventeen years old alone and broken. Mom and dad died a year and a half ago. She was left with her twenty-one year old brother Mack and two younger siblings Emma who’s now two and Jayden who’s now five. Mack abused her for six months till one day he walked out the door and never came back. The next day his 'friends' came to find him and when they did bad things happened. And that's why she is the way she is, but the past doesn't stop her from working two jobs to take care of her brother and sister. She would do anything for them, even if that means looking for a pack that will help teach them about being a wolf. But she knows that she will have to face men in the pack and that terrifies her. And only one person to talk to about it makes life seem like a bitch. Her mom always told her that, "you’re a smart girl Ashlyn you will know what’s right and wrong when the time comes."

To everyone else Blake's life looks perfect. But only it’s not. He would gladly give the alpha male spot to any one that wants it. It’s not that he don't like the responsibility it’s just that there is so much pressure from his dad. He feels like there is a piece missing and he knows what it is, his soul mate. But he can't seem to find her anywhere. To top everything off Lacy is breathing down his neck to check into some girl that seems more trouble than she’s worth. And Lacy won’t tell him anything about her she says she’s sworn to secrecy. It makes him wonder what’s so bad that happened to make Lacy to refuse an order. And something is telling him this girl is going to need a lot of work.
  1. The man!?
    Ashlyn P.O.V
  2. My Mate
    Blake's P.O.V
  3. Ouch!
    Ashlyn P.O.V