Truth or Dare?

Dah Cassie

I groaned as Cassie dived on me and started jumping up and down “come on we have to start getting stuff ready!" Cassie screamed as she continued jumping on me. I smiled and said "ok but you have to get off first" she scurried off and sat next to me on the bed with her fingers entwined. I rubbed my eyes and sat up fully remembering the argument me and Justin had, had that night causing me to sigh and look down. “He came into check on you this morning ya know" " I don’t care he didn’t have to be a jerk" I said standing up and pulling my messy hair into a bun and waving for Cassie to follow me into the kitchen. We walked thru the living room; Justin was sitting on the couch, his gaze followed up till we walked thru the doorway of the kitchen. I hated arguing with him it was very rare that we even disagreed let alone stopped talking to each other. I grabbed two glasses from the cabinet as Cassie grabbed some orange juice and poured some into each cup. I quickly chugged it causing Cassie to laugh. " well miss Cassie your birthday is next week and we have nothing planned or ready" I said laughing a little at the end considering Cassie was a very hyper impatient girl who usually had this stuff planned out months in advance. “I KNOW! We need to get working on it and make it the best birthday ever! It’s not every day a girl turns 16" I smiled knowing Cassie was the youngest of our group. I heard the door slam and leaned sideways trying to see who walked in but my mother’s voice was heard before I could see her. I smiled and ran to the living room and hugged her, her and Pattie had been gone for a while at a relaxation spa so i hadn’t seen her in a while. my mom laughed and hugged back and said " me and Pattie were just talking about you and Justin on the VMA's" my smile almost hurt it was so big " yeah it was amazing and Justin he got me that amazing dress and ... " i trailed off remembering we were fighting which cause my mom to scrunch up her eyebrows and look at me questioning. I shook my head at her and she knew I’d tell her later but now just wasn’t the time. she looked up at Cassie smiling and said " well are you girls going to go out and start getting ready for your birthday" Cassie nearly squealed as she yelled 'YES' at my mom as she giggled. my mom handed me my credit card I had gave her to keep me from spending money and said " she's your best friend and it’s her birthday, would you like this for a while' I nodded vigorously and grabbed Cassies hand and kissed my mom’s cheek running out of the door. Cassie laughed as i dragged her down the hallway into my car and headed towards the mall.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We had been walking around the mall for hours we had Cassies cake picked out and had some decorations and candy picked out, Cassie loved candy so we had large amounts of it hanging out of our shopping bags. We walked into a store that had some fancy name i couldn’t pronounce and almost instantly Cassie had a dress in her hand picked out for her party i smiled as she held it against her. cassie had long brown hair, brown eyes and had a curvy figure, she was beautiful on her own but the green dress accentuated her looks " oh you have to get that one, you look amazing ! " she looked down at the dress smiling and pulled out her credit card and yelled ' DONE' i giggled a little and said " I’ll get this one, after all its your birthday and im your awesome best friend" "heck yeah you are !" we both laughed and I paid for her dress and as soon as we walked out of the store she had the dress ripped out of the bag holding it against her again, she twirled around smiling " im in love with this dress like do you think it would be weird if I wore it around the house for the next few days?" i laughed and replied " uh not exactly weird considering your Cassie but also considering your Cassie you’d stain it someone so let’s not do that " she looked down fake pouting and said " yeah im dah Cassie" i smiled shacking my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright i know its been awhile but i just read this story and was amazed that i could write something so put together lol Im gonna try and pick up writting this again. it's gonna take awhile to get back into the groove of this story but im gonna try !