Truth or Dare?

Happy birthday !

I looked at myself in the mirror. My blonde hair was curled in large bouncy curls and my dress falling over my curves perfectly, the only make up i had on was my eyeliner. I had seen Cassie hours earlier and she was gorgeous her hair was pulled up in a ponytail but it was curled and she had a little tiara on. There was already a large group of people here, I could hear Cassie’s laughter ringing thru the house causing me to smile, she hadn’t slept the night before cause she was so excited, I figured she'd crash but she was still going strong. I still hadn’t talked to Justin in fact I started ignoring him, he didn’t seem to mind as he only tried to talk to me once and seemed to get the hint. I took a deep breath and opened my door and walked out Cassies head snapped over to me and she smiled and handed the guy she was talking to her cup of juice and ran over to me and hugged me almost knocking me over causing me to giggle loudly. " you look amazing ! " i winced as she screamed and said " Thanks you too but you really should have slept last night" I finished off laughing as she nodded her head vigorously and said " I know but I was excited" . Justin had agreed to let Cassie have her party in our apartment but as I looked around at all the decorations and balloons and people it was unrecognizable. I looked down to see Justin making his way thru the crowd towards us a small innocent smile plastered on his face " you both look beautiful .... Cassie everyone wants you to open presents now" I smiled as cassie jumped up and down clapping her hands, Justin laughed and our eyes locked I could see the sorrow in his eyes but I wasn’t going to apologize first, i knew I had done wrong insulting his friend but he didn’t have to yell at me like that. “You look gorgeous Chelsey, you always do" i looked down at Justin's comment and simply said “thanks" i jumped as I heard a scream and looked over to Cassie holding an air soft gun. “who in the world would give her of all people a weapon" I laughed loudly at Justin's comment and he looked at me smiling " I don’t know but I think we’re gonna have to make a rule no shooting guns in the house" Justin laughed with me and the awkwardness set in an i waved nervously and walked over towards Cassie as she opened her last present as a large stack of wrapping paper sat behind her. “Thank you everyone for your amazing present’s dah Casssie is very happy “Cassie announced as half the room laughed at her. After a few moments everyone went back to chattering and dancing to the music Cassie had playing. Ginny and Cassie were standing around me as 2 reasons by Trey songs came on and we all started jumping up and down like little kids. We started dancing nothing fancy just wanted to have fun. I swung my hips to the side connecting with Ginny's hip and we spun around and did it again by now everyone was watching us laughing. Cassie and I joined hands as I spun her around. We finished the song by jumping on the couch laughing obnoxiously. Everyone clapped their hands at us and we all awkwardly bowed as we were still sitting on the couch. “Ok so no matter what I’ll always have more fun with my beasties!” cassies yelled over the music looking towards Ginny and I.” we’ll always be here for ya girly" I smiled as Ginny hugged Cassie”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The party had been going for hours and it had died down a bit as it was 1 in the morning. " OK let’s play truth or dare" Cassie said overly joyed I smiled as the small amount of people sat down in a circle and I fell down calmly laying my head in Ginny’s lap she laid her hand in my hair playing with the curls occasionally. “It’s my birthday i wanna go first! Biebs Truth or dare?" everyone’s attention turned towards him as he replied "dare" i smirked knowing this was going to be good " I dare you too .... Give me 50 bucks! “Everyone laughed including Justin as he pulled out his wallet handing Cassie the money causing her to squeal like a little girl. Justin was next he looked at me and I hoped he wouldn’t pick me " Ginny truth or dare?" i sighed quietly happy he didn’t choose me " Truth" " ok uh do you like chaz?" i smirked as Chaz and Ginny both turned 50 shades of red " yes" a chorus of "ohh's " went thru the circle as Justin clapped hands with Chaz. " chelsey truth or dare?" I gulped looking up at Ginny “dare" " I dare you to kiss biebs" my heart nearly jumped out of my chest, she expected me to kiss my best friend whom I hadn’t talked to in a week. “Ginny I ... " " ah no you picked dare you gotta do it" I gulped an sat up “you have to go into the closet to" I looked down at Ginny again as she finished talking. Justin stood up and we both walked into the closet and the door was closed behind us. “No cheating either " was yelled thru the door by Cassie. Justin flipped the switch turning the light on and looked down at me saying " you know Im pretty sure they just want us to talk this out" i nodded and Ginny screamed “we can’t hear you kissing!" i glared at the door as if she could see it. Justin grabbed my chin causing me to look at him he leaned down our lips barely touching and he backed away quickly as electricity was sent thru our lips shocking each other I laughed grabbing my lips touching where it shocked me I looked up at Justin nervously he smiled and leaned down again this time our lips connecting smoothly our lips touched for a few seconds and we both pulled away in a daze, he laid his hands on my waist slowly pulling me closer and I put my hand on his check as we both leaned in still in our daze our lips worked together connecting perfectly opening and closing I stepped closer to Justin so our bodies were touching. His tongue ran along my bottom lip causing me to part them and allow him entrance. I knew I was kissing my best friend of 7 years but it didn’t feel like it, it felt indescribable; we meshed perfectly together as if our knowledge of our fight and friend ship was not even a part of our lives right now. I pulled away slowly out of breath and looked up at Justin as his thumb grazed my cheek. “Justin i ... “he quickly pulled his hand away and we both backed up as if we just realized what we had just done. I opened the closet door and ran to my room, I could hear everyone questioning Justin and Ginny and Cassie even screaming " YOU DID WHAT!?" almost in sync with each other. i wasn’t upset I wasn’t scared I don’t know what I was feeling , I had just kissed my best friend and enjoyed it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cassies dress ! - http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SoTZouNRV4E/Tb9Y3QTcKDI/AAAAAAAAA0w/C4DNGf_FTlY/s640/Short%2BHomecoming%2BDresses.jpg

Chelsey's dress ! -http://cf.mp-cdn.net/fe/d4/e083b3c39aa194b875d01cdbf767.jpg