Truth or Dare?

Best friends

Justin's p.o.v

It was 5:45 and i couldn’t go back to sleep. The thought that I might have ruined my relationship with Chelsey fresh on my mind. she was my best friend there hasn’t been a day since we were 10 that she wasn’t by my side and i don’t know what I’d do if i changed that. It was just a silly dare but it felt ... it felt amazing. i sat up throwing my blankets off an rubbed my eyes and looked around my room a bit before I stood up and walked out my bedroom door straight to Chelsey's I put my hand on the door knob and looked around at our apartment, cassie and Ginny were asleep on a blow up mattress in the living room, i smiled a little and opened the door to Chelsey's room she had fallen asleep in her dress, she looked so peaceful. I walked over to her and laid next to her, her eyes shot open and she rolled over and looked at me, she just stared at me for a while then laid her head on my chest and cuddled against me. “im sorry Justin" I looked down at her and smiled rubbing her arm” You don’t have to apologize chels, i shouldn’t have yelled at you like I did, your my best friend and I never want to ruin that" I could feel her smile as she buried her head in my chest. I smirked and started tickling her sides sending her into a fit of laughter she rolled around trying to move my hands but i just shook her hands off. she eventually got ahold of my hands and laced our fingers barely able to speak cause she was still laughing " stop it before I mess up your hair short stuff" i laughed and ruffled her hair in return getting a dirty look. i chuckled and threw my legs over the side of her bed and stood up pulling my shirt over my head and handing it to her grabbing a pair of shorts off her floor and said " I’ll turn around it you change" she nodded and i turned the other direction as her dress fell on my head I laughed " how did you fall asleep in this thing?" “Cassie kept me up all night so I was really tired" she replied grabbing my hand and pulling me onto the bed next to her. We resumed our position of her lying on my chest. “Justin that kiss didn’t mean anything to you did it? “I didn’t want to answer that question in fact I wished she'd never asked it. I looked down at her as she looked up at me " Chelsey your my best friend and I don’t ever want to lose that" a small smile crept onto her face i seen her eyes flick down and she sat up I scrunched my eyebrows together an started sitting up slowly as Chelsey’s lips came crashing onto mine I instantly lost my mindset and just put my hand on her cheek moving my lips with hers. I grabbed her hips and rolled her over so I was above her and slowly pulled away. I looked into her eyes for a while "It meant the world to me" i smiled answering her previously question. “I don’t understand Justin" “what do you mean?" " I never thought of you like this, you were always my dorky best friend who I couldn’t stand to be without but now I just wanna lay with you and kiss you all the time" a large smile came onto my face she described my feelings exactly , i had never looked at her as more than a friend till now, now i wouldn’t like anything better than for her to be more than a friend "I feel the exact same way, i don’t know what to do Chelsey's" she sighed blowing a hair out of her face " i think we should go back to being just friends Justin" my smile faded i knew it would be for the best but it wasn’t what i wanted " I agree" she snuggled into my side , i laid there for a while as chels fell asleep, i looked down at her and ran my thumb over her cheek she leaned into it subconsciously causing me to smile. I laid my head on her and closed my eyes hoping for sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
kinda short, more or less a filler chapter.