Sequel: Powerplay
Status: Done! Check out the SEQUEL! It's called Powerplay.

Don't Stop Believin'

You Should Have Said No

[Chapter 13]

[Alicia's POV]

A few months have passed. It's now June. The playoffs are winding down and the season had sadly ended for my Blackhawks' captain Jonny Toews. I decided to cheer him up by double dating with Bella and Pavs at the zoo. I was now almost 5 months pregnant and showing. Bella was in the same state. We were nicknamed the penguins by Pav and Jon because we waddled.

Jon wrapped his arms around me as soon as I walked into the Caribou Coffee that I was meeting him at. "Doctor say I able have caffeine. Only small coffee."

Jon smiled. "Anything for my girl" He kissed me and bought us each a coffee.

I felt a hand fasten itself around my arm. Jon noticed too and shot the guy a look of pure hatred. The guy smirked. The guy was Chris Chelios. "Hello, my little French lover. Ready to be mine?"

Jon laughed. "Why settle for a wing when she can have the whole hawk? She's happy with her captain boyfriend slash baby-daddy."

"Because she miss Swede." The Detroit's familiar Swedish superstar seemed to have come out of thin air. "Beside. Pavel invite me come zoo with you."

Jon's face twisted into a grimace. I frowned. I looked up at Jon and kissed him. "You got me. They no got me. Only you."

Jon kissed me. "I know. You're all mine. We have a very strong connection and we're having a baby."

Henrik laughed. "Strong connection? Sound like woman. I love Alicia."

I felt my blood boil. I grabbed Jon's hand and squeezed it.

Jon smirked. "At least I'm going to be the one fucking her tonight. Much like we do every night.

Hank clenched his fists. I smirked. "Jon Jon. We have go meet Bell and Pav."

Jon grabbed our coffees and we walked to his car. He blared the radio so we could sing along. We sang along to Crazy Bitch on the short drive to the zoo. He held my hand the entire time. He always does when I let him.

He took my hand and we walked in to meet up with Bella and Pavel. Me and Bella smirked at each other, making the boys nervous.

I spoke in French. "Manchot." (Penguin.)

Bella spoke in Italian. "Pinguino." (Penguin)

Jon sighed. "Why do I have a feeling that we're going to go see the penguins?"

"Because you are." I dragged him to the fish building, stopping in front of the penguins. I pointed to the tallest one. "I going name penguin Jordan Staal."

Bella laughed. She pointed to the one with the longest feathers. "Kris Letang penguin!"

Pavel pointed to the one with the most girl penguins around it. "Sidney Crosby penguin."

I shook my head. "No. He stupid. Max Talbot get girl. He yummy French- Canadian. Maxime Talbot penguin." I pointed to the same penguin that Pavel just pointed to.

Jon laughed. "In honor of Marc-André Fleury and his big teeth, I declare that penguin to be him." Jon pointed to the penguin with the biggest beak.

I smiled and kissed him. I was pulled away and a pair of big soft lips were on mine instantly. Instinctively, I put my arms around the person's neck. Jon pulled me away. I realized who I was kissing and screamed. Jon punched Henrik in the face, picked me up, and carried me to the polar bear part of the fish building.

"I love polar bear. Funny. Thank you for save me." I kissed Jon. I was pretty sure that I was falling in love with him.

He looked me in the eyes. "I love you."

I started tearing. "Je t'aime aussi!" (I love you also.) I hugged him. He held me close.

•••

It's now year 2012. Me and Jon broke up thanks to his 'best friend' Patrick Kane raping me and Marian Hossa telling Jon that I was cheating. Jon has nothing to do with me or our son Christian. Henrik and I got back together. We're currently going out to dinner.

I finally got Christian's little suit on him. He was born on October 1st, 2011. It is now September 30th, 2012. Christian is nearly 1 year old. I am 26.

I put on my high heels, grabbed my purse, and walked to the car, carrying my little boy. I hooked him up in his car seat and drove to the restaurant.

Once we got there, I carried Christian inside and we walked to the table that the maitre d' took us to.

The place was empty.

There was one light that I could see.

I saw Henrik.

He was holding a black velvet box.

A diamond sparkled in the light.

He grinned. "Marry me?"

"Yes." I suddenly lost my breath.

I heard Jon's voice in the back of my mind. 'You should have said no. We could have been great.'

Oh shit. What did I just say?

I love Jonathan Toews.
♠ ♠ ♠
We Would Love Ideas!!!!