Sequel: Powerplay
Status: Done! Check out the SEQUEL! It's called Powerplay.

Don't Stop Believin'

Hockey heroes, Henrik Zetterberg and Pavel Datsyuk, experience a turn of events in their life when they meet 2 European girls.

Alicia Argeneau moved from France to the USA to try and run from some tragic events. No one knows her secrets, but then again, who would want to know? She meets up with Henrik and things start getting serious... Until she catches him in a bad situation, that is. She's with another man and Henrik is heartbroken... What can he do to get his fiesty little French love back?

Isabella Ricci was living the high life. Especially with her big hunk of Russian arm candy, Pavel Datsyuk. Pavel has fallen head over heels in love with this flirty little Italian girl, but does she feel the same way? Is she just a gold-digging puck bunny? Pavel sure hopes not.

This story is written by myself, and my best friend, NHLsTar. Each chapter is written by a different person; I write the even chapters, my friend writes the odd chapters. I will write the perspective at the top of each page. My friend's character is the infamous Alicia Argeneau. My character is the Italian rebel Isabella Ricci. Hope you enjoy it. Read the memos and give me feedback on if you like it or not. The criticism we get makes us better writers. Leave your criticism as a message for me and I will personally let my friend know and we will do what we can to fix it. Also, if you have ideas... SHARE THEM WITH US! You could see your work in our work :) Thank you and enjoy!