Sequel: Powerplay
Status: Done! Check out the SEQUEL! It's called Powerplay.

Don't Stop Believin'

Ummmmmm... Table for Four?

[Chapter 8]
[Bella's POV]

I woke up in Pavel's bed, I guess he moved me. Which I didn't mind since I would have been sore if I slept on the couch all night. Pavel walked into the room, only half dressed. That made me smirk.

"You wake. You been sleep for hours." He smiled. Then noticed my smirk. "What you smirk at?"

"Oh nothing." I smiled. I got up noticing that he had got me clothing. "Grazie. (Thank you)."

"You speak good English. For be Italian. And not live here long."

"Yeah. My mom pushed for me to learn english." I managed a small smile, giving the clue I don't want to talk about my mother.

He kissed me. I kissed back. And my god did fireworks go off. It was like the forth of July as the Americans called it, in my head. I pulled away, and I smiled. He smiled back, which made my smile bigger.

"We go on date tonight." He told me.

I nodded. "Then I might need something nice to wear."

"I got you something already. Hope it right size. It in bathroom. Go try it on."

I went into the bathroom to try on the dress. It was a beautiful plain black strapless dress. I put it on, amazed that it was the right size. I looked in the mirror, and put my hair down, putting it around my shoulders. I smiled at myself. As I walked out of the bathroom in the dress, Pavel was waiting in the living room waiting for me.

So I walked into the living room to show him. His jaw dropped as I entered the room. "Какая ты красивая. Как ангел. (You look beautiful. Like an angel.)" He smiled, so I figured it was a good thing. I smiled back. "Go get ready. We leave in hour."

With that I went into the bathroom, taking the dress off and jumping in the shower. After my shower I put my dress back on, and did my make-up, a more natural look. I then did my did my hair, curling the ends, then making it so it stays around my shoulders. I walked out of the bathroom, and once again Pavel's jaw dropped, but this time he was left speechless.

He took my hand and brought me out to his car. He drove us to the restaurant and brought us to our table. "Why do we have a table for four?" I asked.

"You see." With that the waitress came to take orders. Pavel order for everyone. He ordered a t-bone steak for Zetterberg and himself, while he order Alicia a filet mignon. And I ordered myself pasta.

Just when we got done ordering Zetterberg and Alicia walked up to the table. I looked at Pavel with the you got to be kidding me look, but he just gave me the behave look right back. I looked away from him, a little sad. "Hank. Alicia. Good see you again." Pavel grinned.

"Our pleasure. Right, babe?" Henrik squeezed Alicia's hand. God I don't know how he can stand her.

"Course. I love see Pavel and him girl." She smiled, and got a kiss for it.

"Stupida puttana. (Stupid whore)" I muttered to myself.

"Isabella very happy be here too. Right, my Bella?" Pavel looked at me like there was no one else in the room.

"I'm happy to be anywhere with Pavvie." I faked a smile, hoping it looked real.

"Hank. Can we get tiramisu? I share with you. We feed each other. Then we kiss." Alicia said, making a pouty face. God she's desperate.

"Anything for my Angel." Hank kissed her. I think I gagged a little.

"That her new nickname? Angel? Hank Angel." Pavel smiled at them.

"Angel. Sure. Hell's angel." I started laughing to myself.

Henrik looked at her instantly to see her reaction. She smiled at him. "French are lovers not fighters."

"It shows by the cuts and bruises you left on me." I smirked.

"I had a lot drink that night. Wings like drunk French girl. I have short temper when I drink." She squeezed Hank's hand. I'm betting I was getting on her nerves, I smiled at myself.

Just as I was about to say something, the waitress came with our food. The waitress took Alicia and Hank's drink orders. Hank got a bud light, she got a raspberry twisted smirnoff. Ick! I decided to try and piss her off more. "I didn't know French people liked vodka. Last I heard, the only thing French people drink is wine and champagne."

"You even know what champagne is?" She smirked.

"Yeah. It's alcohol." I said, proud of myself.

"It carbonated wine. Sparkle wine. Mon pére et moi, my father and me, we used make it. We grow green, red, purple grape. We make wine, champagne. I have all champagne, wine we made at apartment." She smiled.

I'm sure I looked like I'd said something stupid, and I guess I did.

Hank smiled at her. "We try it tonight if let me stay with you"

"Of course you can. We are a couple now." She grinned at him.

We all ate in silence. It was very awkward. At least there was background noise.

Henrik, the gentleman that he is, paid for everyone. Pavel and I thanked him. It was getting late so we all just decided against the movie.

Pavel drove us home. He carried me inside and set me on the bed. "Be me girl?"

"Sì. Mi piacerebbe che. (Yes. I'd love that.)" I hugged him.

"I take that as yes." I nodded, he hugged me back, and smiled. I smiled back.

He helped take off the dress and laid me back. He laid beside me, and held me. He fell asleep before me, lightly snoring. So after he stopped I fell asleep, with nothing left to dwell on but dreams.