Sequel: Powerplay
Status: Done! Check out the SEQUEL! It's called Powerplay.

Don't Stop Believin'

He Knows That She Knows He's Unfaithful

[Chapter 9]
[Alicia's POV]

I awoke to Pavel and Henrik standing in front of me with grins on their faces. I sat up. They started laughing. I looked in the mirror and saw my new makeover. I had flamboyant drag queen makeup ALL OVER MY FACE. "I going kill you!"

"Even with bad makeup, my Angel look hot."

"What should I be concern about more. The fact that you try torture me or you know how apply makeup. Maybe we won't work out. I think Hank gay. Hank so gay." I laughed.

"Hank gay!" Pavel was rolling on the floor laughing his ass off.

Henrik, on the other hand, didn't see the humor in what I said. He got a really sad look. I hugged him. "I sorry ZZ." I kissed him.

He kissed me back. "I forgive my Angel." He gave me eskimo kisses and then a real kiss.

"You two really perfect together." Pavel looked jealous. "Bella no show much interest. You two show all emotion. That good relationship."

Hank held me close. I snuggled in his arms. "Damn right. She angel. I treat her like angel." He kissed me. I kissed back.

"Alicia. Will you go shop with Bella today while we go practice?" Pav looked kind of desperate. "She no know anyone here. We all meet you at mall after practice."

"I suppose I could for you, Syukie." I smiled.

He grinned and hugged me. "I tell her. It 10am now so she probably be up. She be thrilled!" Pavel went to call Bella.

Pavel leaving the room was apparently Henrik's cue to get frisky. I was confused when he picked me up and laid me on the couch. I was shocked when he got on top of me and basically shoved his tongue in my mouth. We ended up making out. I stopped him when his hands started wandering. "ArrĂȘte!" (stop!).

He looked confused at my sudden shout. "What wrong, Angel?" He started kissing my neck.

I tried pushing him off of me but he's heavy. "No. Pavel walk in any second. No sex."

"Angel. I want you bad. You all I think about." He started kissing along my jaw line. "I guess if you no want sex, we do not have it. Sad for me. I want take you right now." He started to get up, or so I thought. He then proceeded to grinds his hips against mine, hitting the right spot right away. I had to smother a moan.

Pavel walked in. His expresseion changed from excited to awkward. "You two busy. We got go, Henrik. Practice in half hour." He pulled Henrik off of me. "You can continue later. Alicia, Bella will be here in fifteen minutes. Thank you for give her chance and have girl day."

I nodded and smiled. Then, I gave Henrik a hug and a very passionate kiss. "Bye ZZ."

Henrik turned the kiss into making out again. He stopped when Pavel smacked him upside the head. "Practice, Zata!" Pavel was getting irritated. Henrik smirked and stood. They both walked to Pavel's car and took off toward the Joe .

I took a shower and dressed in a white and black minidress. I blow dried my hair and left it in it's natural spirally fashion. Midway through my make up, I heard my doorbell ring. I went to answer it. Bella stood there in skinny jeans, a Panic! At The Disco band shirt, and black converse high tops. She looked ugly. What does Pavel see in her?

"You do realize that it's December? That means it's cold out and you should probably cover yourself up. You look like a hooker anyway." Bella smirked at her insult.

"Hank like this dress. He think it sexy. I wear for him. He request me wear today. I look better than you. You look like girl from K Mart ad." I started laughing. She lunged for me and I knocked her on her ass, resulting in me laughing harder.

"Lets just get this over with." She was PISSED!

I finished applying my makeup. We both got in her car and headed to the mall. We ended up going to Victoria's Secret and picking up underwear, clothes, lingerie, lotion, lip gloss, and perfume. We actually had a good time.

"Pure Seduction mmmmmmmmmmmmmm." I was like in a trance.

"Smell this. Love Spell is almost addicting." Bella was smiling.

I smelled it. "I like. Try lip gloss." I handed her a lip gloss tester and a lip gloss stick to dispense the lip gloss on to try it. She tried it. She smiled and nodded that it was good. I smiled back. "Perfume!" I sprayed Dream Angels Heavenly on myself. I sprayed Loce Rocks on Bella.

"I love it! I have to buy it!" She was grinning.

"Pavel will love." I was smiling at her.

"Pavel does love." He started kissing her neck. She screeched, startled. "Want Pavel buy stuff for you?"

Bella smiled at him. "You don't have to."

Pav took the stuff from her hands and bought it for her. They kissed and waited for me to purchase my items. Pavel looked kind-of worried. "Hank with ex- girlfriend. Ex-fiancé."

The smile on my face disappeared in record time. "Where?"

"The Joe." Pavel looked disappointed; not in me, but in Henrik. "I take Bella home. Thank you for take her shopping."

I nodded. "My pleasure. We had fun." I put on a small smile. I said my goodbyes and took off toward the Joe Louis Arena. I walked into the now empty arena and looked around. I saw some ugly Swedish brunette giving Henrik a blow job. I took a picture and ran to my car. I sent him the picture in a text with the message: "I guess this who you choose. It over between us. Do not even bother try talk me."

As soon as the message sent, I deleted it from my sent box and deleted the picture from my phone. I got in the car all teary-eyed. I felt the hot tears running down my cheek. It was hard to see and I was regretting driving.

Little did I know that I was right to regret driving in my condition. I didn't see a drunk driver coming right at me. I didn't suspect that I'd be T-Boned.

The last thing I heard was "The car flipped a few times. She'll be lucky if she survives." The last thing I felt was an intense pain radiating throughout my whole body. The last thing I smelled was burning rubber. The last thing I tasted was my own blood. The last thing I saw was some smoke and the grass under me. The last thought that went through my mind was "I'm going to die." Then it all went black.