Sexy? Why yes I am.

Twenty-five: The best friend

It’s been about 8 months now, and in one more month, both Nadia and Vonia will be bringing life into this world that should’ve never been created from the start. Nadia’s been complaining to my parents about how I’m never home to pay any attention to them and such. My Mother tells me she knows exactly how they feel, whatever the fuck that is. So, basically, because of Nadia’s excellent bitching matched with my Mom’s, my Dad told me I had to take some time off to ‘prepare’ for the responsibility I’m going to be taking on. A responsibility I didn’t want from the very beginning.

I tried talking to Nadia about putting our kid up for adoption after it’s born; she told me she’d only do it if Vonia did it with hers as well. Today I thought would be the perfect day to just talk to Vonia about it. Yeah, I was expecting Vonia to be just as chill about it as Nadia was, but of course, they aren’t the same person, so I ended up receiving a different response.

“Are you fucking serious Nate?! You want me to give up the baby I’ve been holding my stomach for the past eight months? What kind of MOTHER do you think I am? I wouldn’t put my baby up for adoption unless I was living on the street and flat out broke and couldn’t pay for shit to keep my baby living. You know, we would’ve ended up having a child either way. I know you say you don’t like kids, but why should I care about it that much now? All you did was fuck me, I’m the one who’s going through all this, you have no right to be complaining about this. You didn’t have to go through all the damn pain! After all I’ve been through, you seriously just want to give up your child? Just like that? Nate, you love me, and I love you, and we’ll both love our child regardless of whether this was planned or not. I’m not giving up my baby. Nadia can do whatever the fuck she wants with hers.” said Vonia.

Vonia glared at me for only a moment before her hand came across my face to slap me, but of course I simply grabbed it.

“Why are you attacking me? Calm the fuck down Vonia. I just thought maybe it would be a good idea. I mean come on; we’re both still just teenagers, still growing up ourselves. I don’t think we should take on such a responsibility such as this when we still haven’t even grown up enough to realize, shit like this isn’t easy.” I said.

“I know it’s not easy, believe me, I know. I just can’t give up a baby I already love. I’m sorry Nate, but you’re going to be a Dad to our kid whether you like it or not.” said Vonia before grabbing my hand and placing it on her stomach.

“This is your responsibility as well as mine Nate. I’m counting on you to protect our baby always.” said Vonia. I grabbed my hands off her stomach quickly and pushed past her and into the bathroom. I was feeling sick. I feel like she doesn’t even care about how I feel about this whole thing.

I just can’t do this shit. I don’t know how much longer I can really go with this whole baby crap.

I heard someone knock twice on my door and then say, “Hey Nate, there’s someone very special at the door for you.” It turns out it was Hufina knocking on the bathroom door for me to come out and meet whoever this ‘special’ person is.

I walked out and went right to where the door was, my eyes widened at what I saw.

“Well fuck, Nate, you sure have grown. I’ve missed you.”

“Reia…oh wow. I never thought I’d see you ever again.” I said and ran right over and picked her up and hugged her tightly.

“You have a really nice body dude. Like fuck, what the hell have you been doing since I’ve seen you? Man, I can’t believe my eyes!” said Reia.

I smiled and set her down.

“What do you mean? How did you find me Reia?” I asked as I looked right into those eyes, I remember looking into whenever we had a moment. She’s grown so much, but then again so have I.

“Well, I haven’t seen you since you moved away after dating Ava. I moved shortly after you did, and this happens to be where I moved. My little brother goes to your old school; he said he saw you the day before graduation. So I thought, “shit man, I ought to go and look for my best friend!” We were so close; I couldn’t imagine never seeing my best friend ever again. I saw Dolly at the store today, and she told me all about your parents and where you were. She told me you could really use a friend right now and that I was that exact friend.” said Reia, and a smile came to her face, and her eyes were already lit up as if she had just seen something so magnificent.

I laughed and then I grinned big before grabbing her as if she was a guy, and messing with her hair with my fist.

“Hey! Stop it!” she said.

I couldn’t stop smiling, and just fucking around with her. Reia was my best friend way before I dated Ava. I’ve known Reia since I was about twelve years old. We got so close, beyond close. Hell, I lost my virginity to Reia when I was about thirteen. Who would’ve guessed my best friend was a female? Everyone probably, no man has ever been my best friend like Reia has, no man, or any friend I’ve ever had, could compare to Reia. When I dated Ava, if someone that was a friend ever asked who I lost my virginity to, I’d always say Ava; even to this day I’d still say Ava. I never was honest about who it was, because I didn’t and still don’t, want anyone judging our friendship just because we did that. She wanted to know what it felt like, and I’ve always been the type to want to try new things, and up for just about anything I haven’t done yet. We we’re best friends, I couldn’t think of anyone else at the time that I thought would be better to experience my first time with.

Reia punched my chest and then sat next to me on the floor.

“Let’s go to the porch.” She said.

“You haven’t quit, have you?” I said.

“I did, I just ended up starting again.” said Reia as she got up and made her way outside, and sat down on the porch. I sat down next to her and looked at her.

Reia had short black hair, styled in a way that people would label her as a punk, it was slightly teased around the top, but ultimately it was spiked up like and done like a Mohawk. She’s got a nose septum piercing, and she’s wearing tight worn out skinny jeans with a white shirt fit for a man to be wearing and then her black sweater vest over that along with a black tie, and then she had spiked black bracelets on each wrist.

She looked up at the sky before she pulled out a cigarette box out of her ass pocket, and then the lighter from the front pocket of the sweater vest she was wearing. She then loosened the tie greatly, and then pulled out a pink colored cigarette, and then lit it with the red and gray skull lighter while the cigarette was in her mouth.

“You said you would quit, and have it stay that way.” I said as I looked right at her as she stared right up at the sky.

She took a deep breath in of that cigarette before exhaling it straight ahead.

“I told you, I did quit, I just started up again. Besides, you said you’d end up marrying Ava, and did you do it? It sure doesn’t look like it. Shit doesn’t always turn out the way you plan it. Do it now?” she said before looking down at me as she placed the cigarette back in her mouth.

I grinned, “When did you start again? I know you were on and off two years after you started.” I said.

“Well, I started when I was exactly thirteen and tried quitting when I was fourteen, and by the time I hit fifteen I managed to stop, but once you started to date Ava, I started smoking on and off again, and then once you left, I smoked a shit tone, a year after that I stopped, and then I moved here, and started smoking again about six months later. The longest time I’ve ever lasted without a cigarette is probably about a year. I don’t plan on quitting any time soon, for right now anyways. I limit myself though.” said Reia as she sighed out smoke.

Reia has always been so attractive, and by the looks of it, she’s gotten even better as time has passed.

“You limit yourself to about how many cigarettes?” I asked.

“Three a day max; you have no idea on how that fucking kills me sometimes.” said Reia.

I laughed and shook my head.

“Still drinking Nate?” she asked teasingly.

“Hey, I’ve never been an alcoholic.” I said.

She laughed, “Yeah I know, but you sure could drink!” said Reia.

“And I still can! Are you still a lesbian?” I asked.

“Fuck yeah! I’ve been one since I told you on my fourteenth birthday.” She said with a gigantic smile.

“Catch any hot ones lately?” she asked and winked at me.

I laughed and shook my head, “I caught about two, and both of them are pregnant.”

Reia’s jaw dropped and her eyes widened, “You’ve gotta be fucking with me Nate!” she shouted.

I shook my head, “I’m not, I didn’t mean to get either of them pregnant either. “ I said.

“Tell me about it, now.” She said and took another breath in of her cigarette.

By the time I finished telling her about what Nadia did and how it happened with Vonia, she had already smoked her maximum of three cigarettes.

“Damn Nate.” Was the first thing that came out of her mouth.

I nodded and gave her the look like, “Yeah, this is the hell I’ve been dealing with.”

“So you’re just going to raise two little kids you never wanted from the start and pay child support?” asked Reia.

“Pretty much; it’s not like I can do anything else anyways.” I said sighing.

“You could just pay child support and go back to dating girls. Hell, we can go look for girl’s together.” said Reia with a smile on her face.

“You always know how to make me smile, but I really do have feelings for Vonia.” I said.

“I don’t doubt that. You left your fuck buddy out cold for this girl.” said Reia.

“I feel like she doesn’t respect me for what I want.” I said.

“You really don’t want to raise them either, do you?” said Reia.

I nodded and then sighed.

“Well, you have me here to help you out now. So don’t worry so much.” said Reia.

“Thanks man.” I said.

“Anytime bro.” said Reia.

“You’re eyes changed.” I said.

“Huh?” said Reia.

“Well, they were really green the last time I saw you, now there blue.” I said.

“Ah, yeah, well my eyes change colors. I have no fucking idea on why.” said Reia.

“You have as girlfriend?” I asked Reia.

“Nope. I’m hunting for a hot girl though. You wouldn’t mind if I went after your sister Dolly, right?” asked Reia.

“She’s straight, but yeah, go for it. Heck, I’d be honored to have my best friend dating my sister.” I said.

“You know I’m good at flipping straight girls, or at least getting them to go bisexual.” said Reia.

I grinned and then started to crack up, “I forgot all about that! Remember Jacyce?” I asked.

“Oh my god! That bitch was so straight, she’d go on and on about how she would never do a girl!” said Reia.

“Yeah, and you were telling me how you could get her to like you in a heartbeat. I sure didn’t believe it, but dude, you did it.” I said laughing.

“We went out for about a good week before I dumped her. I didn’t really like her to be honest, I just wanted to prove to you that I could flip a straight girl into liking females.” said Reia.

“Dude, you look like a guy, what straight girl wouldn’t date a girl that looks like a guy?” I said laughing.

“That’s true man, so true.” said Reia before putting out her cigarette.

“Well if you and Vonia don’t work out, hit me up, we’ll go out and find some girls.” said Reia.

I smiled and put my arm around Reia and said, “You are way better than any guy I’ve ever been friends with. If I ever wanted to get married, you’d be my best man dude.”

“Awe, that’s sweet of you man. I’d be honored, but don’t expect me to do not be hitting on the people at the wedding.” said Reia.

I laughed, “I wouldn’t even ask you to not do that.” I said.

“Let’s make this last month of you not being a Dad totally worth it.” said Reia.

“I’m counting on you dude.” I said and then we hit fists before getting up and walking back inside.

Man. I’m glad I at least got one good thing out of all this bad crap that’s gone on…
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!!
Chapter 26 will be out soon. =) And hopefully by next week.
Sorry for the slow updates. I've been busy.
Do you like Reia? Or are you unsure at the moment?
COMMENT! =)