Sexy? Why yes I am.

Thirty-Four: To many things going on.

It seems as if what I said yesterday to Nadia had completely changed my life from that day on.
I woke up to hearing thrashing and then hearing Vonia yell.

I snapped up and ran right into the kitchen. The sight before me was shocking. The wooden cabinets had been ripped off; there was a knife in the wall, and knives all over the floor, and holes in the cabinets. I saw Nadia with a knife in her hand and Vonia having a knife of her own in her hand, and yelling at Nadia to stop destroying her kitchen.

I didn’t know how to take what I saw in front of me.

“Why the FUCK did you destroy MY kitchen? Are you fucking stupid?!” Vonia was shouting. She was furious. The fact that Nadia had a knife in her hand didn’t seem to faze Vonia in the slightest. Maybe what washed away the fear of Nadia holding that knife was the fact that she had one in her hand for just in case. Little does Vonia seem to know, it only takes one stab for the knife she holds to actually kill her.

I pulled Vonia’s back against my chest and then looked at Nadia and said, “What’s your problem?”

Nadia simply stared at me dead in the eye, and then she dropped the knife in her hand and walked away. All I heard was a door slam after that.

“Seriously Nate, did you really need to interrupt me?” asked Vonia.

“She’s holding a knife, and I wanted to protect you. What are you expecting me to do? Just stand around and watch you yell at her as she grips the knife tightly in her hands?” I said.

“I have a knife too Nate.” said Vonia.

“Yeah, but it only takes one hit Vonia, just one. Why don’t you just tell me what happened?” I asked.

“Well, I was in the middle of asking her why she did this to our kitchen. It doesn’t make sense, she lives here too. Why would Nadia be such a bitch and do this?” said Vonia.

“So she didn’t give a reason for it at all?” I asked.

“Not at all.” said Vonia, and then she sighed and said, “I need to pick up all these knives so the kids don’t step on them.”

She then bent down and began to pick up the knives.

I heard someone knocking at the door so I went over to get it, when I opened it, I saw Dolly there. Her black hair was styled differently, but it was still long, and it almost covered one of her eyes, like it had once before. She hadn’t changed much in appearance, she still had her snake bites, and her makeup around her eyes was still as dark as ever.

She smiled at me, “I missed you brother,” she said and then wrapped her arms around me and hugged me.

I wrapped my arms around my sister, and rested my chin on her shoulder. I haven’t seen her since I moved.

I inhaled the sweet scent of her perfume and then I smiled. She still wears the same perfume she wore when she was seventeen.

“You look kind of different.” said Dolly.

“Well I am twenty-four now.” I said and chucked a bit.

“That is true, and I’ll be twenty-four eventually.” said Dolly.

“Well, you’re twenty-three now, so yeah, you will.” I said.

“Did you miss me?” asked Dolly.

“How could I not miss my sister? What brings you here though?” I asked.

“What your sister can’t visit?” asked Dolly.

“Well, you never really did before.” I said.

“That’s because you were living with Nadia.” said Dolly.

“I still am.” I said.

“Yeah, I know, but I can’t wait any longer to see my brother. I’ve missed you so much.” said Dolly.

I smiled, “Well, it’s about fucking time you stopped being a stubborn bitch about what Mom and Dad did and come on and see me.” I said grinning.

Dolly rolled her eyes.

“Are you going to let me in our just have us stand at the damn doorway?” asked Dolly.

I laughed, “Sorry, let’s go.”I said and then I picked her up and tossed her on my back.

“Nate! What the hell! Let me go!” she yelled.

I missed doing this when we lived back home together.

I tossed her on the couch and jumped on her and began tickling her.

She laughed and yelled at me to get off.

Soon enough we were on the couch, and watching a movie together, and cuddling up. It was just like old times, except, Hufina wasn’t on the other side of me like she would be if she was here too.

“I miss this.” said Dolly.

“I do too Sis.” I said.

She smiled up at me and then paused the movie.

“Why don’t you tell me about your life?” asked Dolly.

“Well since you are the guest, I should let you tell me about your life first.” I said with a smile.

“Asshole.” She said.

I laughed.

“Fine, Nate. I’m living in an apartment on my own now. I work at a café and I’m doing a few college courses when I can. I didn’t go after my dream in being an actress, I lost interest in it. I’m aiming to be a makeup artist now though; I’d really love to do that. There really isn’t much to say…I basically just grew up.” said Dolly as she played with her hair.

“No boyfriend?” I asked.

“I had one, and I had another one after that one, but for some reason it’s not working out with every guy I date.” said Dolly and then she sighed.

I frowned and then said, “Ah well, you should either turn into a lesbian or just have me around you all the time again.” I said jokingly.

She giggled, “Ah, I’d love that bro. I’ll start coming over more often.” She said.

“Good.” I said with a smile. I then talked about my life, which let’s be frank, is pretty damn messed up.

After that we started to talk about other things.

“How’s Hufina?” I asked.

Dolly didn’t respond. She paused, “Uh, well, she’s…”

I waited for Dolly to respond. I don’t know why she can’t just tell me straight out how Hufina is. It’s not like that’s a difficult question to answer.

“She’s…okay.” said Dolly, and then she smiled.

“I see…” I said.

“I have to go Nate, I’ll stop by tomorrow.” said Dolly.

“Alright…” I said and walked her out the door.

It did confuse me as to why Dolly was responding in that way, but I really didn’t put that much thought into it. I spent the rest of my day at work.

Sammy has been staring at me a lot again lately, but she doesn’t come over to sit with me anymore. She does sit in a specific spot though, every time lunch comes. It’s a perfect stop for her to see me too.

I don’t really pay much attention to it though. I’m not worried about anything with her either. She’s just a girl who can’t compare to the girl I have, that’s it.

I looked over to see Reia coming over, with Kimie holding her hand.

I really hate Kimie, she may be hot, but she’s so controlling. I was pretty sure Reia told me she hated girls that were so controlling, yet she’s dating one. They’ve been dating for a good six months now. I really never expected it to last past the three month mark.

“Hey NateNate!” said Reia and she sat on the table and grabbed one of my chips.

“Get your own food bitch.” I said.

“Fuck you Nate, treat a lady why don’t cha?” said Reia.

“You aren’t a lady.” I said with a grin on my face, simply because she knows it true.

“Well, I am a lady.” said Kimie joining in our conversation as she started to slide her fingers through her long dark chocolate colored hair. Her brown eyes glimmered with confidence.

“Yeah, the lady of the whores it’s good to know you know you are one.” I said with the fakest smile I could ever plaster on my face.

She scoffed, “I’m not a whore, and everyone just loves me. I can’t help that I’m hot.” She said and leaned up to bite Reia’s ear. Reia growled a little and aggressively pulled Kimie up and kissed her.

Yeah, Reia definitely doesn’t like girls like this, but I’m guessing what turns Reia on so much about Kimie, is her confidence. My guess is that there is something else to Kimie other than her cockiness, I don’t know, it’s a guess. What Kimie likes about Reia, on what I can see, is how aggressive she is. Yeah, Kimie could get any man who’s aggressive, but to Kimie, my guess, is that it’s more exciting for her since it’s a girl.

“Dolly’s coming over tomorrow to hang, if you want to join you can.” I said to Reia.

Reia’s eyes sparked right when I said Dolly’s name.

“Oh my god, I haven’t seen her in so long! How is she? She still smoking hot?” said Reia in an excited voice.

“Excuse you Reia?! Asking him if she’s still hot? Really? You have me; you shouldn’t be caring about some other girls’ looks! Ugh!” said Kimie and she got up and walked off.

“Oops.” said Reia.

I laughed. “Looks like you’re blurting out shit as usual.” I said and then I started cracking up further.

“Fuck you Nate.” said Reia and then she shoved my drink over; I still didn’t stop laughing after she did that.

She rolled her eyes, “Yeah, yeah, funny shit huh?” said Reia.

I grinned, “Damn right.” I said.

Reia started to laugh then and then said, “So what time is your sister coming over?”

“I have no idea.” I said.

“Fine, then I’ll be over early, later dude.” She said and hopped off the table and walked off to go find Kimie.

When I got home I saw Vonia pacing back and forth, and when she saw me she ran straight into my arms.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nadia took Jayden while I was in the kitchen…and left, and she hasn’t been home since nine of this morning.” said Vonia, and she began to cry even more so once my arms wrapped around her.

“You’ve got to me kidding me.” I said out loud and sighed.

“Did she take Ren with her or Kari?” I asked.

“No. She just took Jayden, my only son. That bitch, I hate her. I hate her with every fiber of my being, if anything happens to him; I swear to god I will kill her. I don’t care if I go to jail Nate, if she hurts him, she’s dead.” said Vonia in a serious firm voice.

I had this huge sharp feeling in my chest, when I thought about how she took Jayden, but no one else. Is she really going to hurt a kid?

“I’m going to go look for them, okay?” I said.

Vonia nodded her head and wiped her face of the tears that fell from her face.

I ran out, and I ran down the streets, I looked all over the place. I kept on walking and walking.

How far could Nadia have really gone by walking?

I stopped and froze in the exact spot I stood in. I saw across the street…

My son was hanging on a pole from his pants… and crying.

I walked across the street, and then I hoisted him up with my knee, so that he had something to stand on as I unhooked his pants. By the looks of it, Nadia used the hook that was meant to have a sign hooked onto it to hang for people to see.

I held Jayden in my arms and patted him as she cried on my shoulder. He definitely got an ultimate tug from that.

I looked around to see if Nadia had taken the sign off somewhere, but there was no sign.

I sighed as I walked up the steps of my home, and opened the door, only to hear screaming, and yelling.

At this point I was exhausted. I spent a lot of my day at work, and hours just walking around to find my son Jayden, and now I’m coming home to screaming. My head feels like it’s going to explode, and I’m sore as fuck.

“How could you take my son and just leave him by himself?! How dare you!” yelled Vonia at Nadia.

“Oh shut the fuck up little miss housewife, oh WAIT, you aren’t married to Nate, my bad !” said Nadia back.

“Ugh! Where is he?!” yelled Vonia.

“Like I’d tell you, you don’t need a little brat anyways. Besides, you have two more at home here. Ha!” said Nadia.

“Vonia, I’m home.” I said and walked towards them.

Vonia turned around with wide eyes and ran right over and grabbed Jayden from my arms and held him tightly against her, “Thank god. Thank god you’re safe Jayden. Oh my god, I thought I was going to lose you.” said Vonia as she began crying again as she held crying Jayden tightly against her.

“You’re causing a lot of trouble, a lot more than usual. Is it because of what I said yesterday?” I asked Nadia.

“So what if it is?” said Nadia.

“Well, I just want you to know, I meant it. Every day that goes by that brings it closer to when you go, the happier I am. No matter how much trouble you cause, you’re only increasing my happiness for when you leave.” I said in tone in which made Nadia choke on the very air she was breathing.

“Screw you Nate.” said Nadia and then she turned and walked towards the hall. In the process Ren was also walking towards her. She pushed Rena against the wall with her leg, as she made her way to her room.

The thumping noise made from Ren hitting the wall, caused Kari to wake from her sleep. I heard noises of her getting up.

I sighed and walked over to Ren.

He had the saddest eyes.

“Mommy’s just in a bad mood right now son.” I said to Ren.

He looked up at me.

“She didn’t mean to kick you, don’t worry. Remember, Mommy isn’t good with dealing with her anger.” I said to Ren.

Ren nodded.

Vonia came over to me with Jayden in her arms, and she was shaking her head at me.

“What?” I said.

“You should see Jayden’s back end, it was bloody.” said Vonia.

Vonia’s eyes seemed cold. I know Vonia hates Nadia with passion, and I wouldn’t blame her.

She’s causing nothing but trouble.

I told Nadia I’d give her a month, if I knew she was going to spend this month doing nothing but being destructive, I would’ve only given her a week, then again it doesn’t take much time for Nadia to think of something horrible to do. I guess I should’ve known better, but at the time I was more focused on not feeling bad for Nadia who was bleeding before me at the time…

I walked over to the kid’s room, and leaned against the door and peeked as well as listened in to what they were doing.

“I’m the Prince, and Kari’s the Princess.” said Ren.

“What am I then?” asked Jayden with a frown.

“Nothing but poop, so just sit there like the piece of poop you are.” said Ren.

“I really hate you Ren! I’m not poop! I want to be the Prince! You can be the poop!” said Jayden.

“No, you can’t be the Prince. You can’t be the Prince because you aren’t cool like me!” said Ren.

“I don’t want to be poop though!” said Jayden.

“Fine! You can be our servant.” said Ren.

“What’s that?” asked Jayden.

“You do what I say, that’s what it is!” said Ren.

“I don’t want to listen to you! Why can’t I just be with Kari, how come you get too?” asked Jayden.

“I already told you why! You aren’t cool!” said Ren.

“Um… you two could both be Prince’s.” said Kari in a low voice.

“No!” shouted Ren.

“Why not?” asked Jayden.

“There can only be one Prince for Princess Kari, and I’m that Prince!” shouted Ren.

I smiled and went to my room.

I guess it was a good idea that we had three kids after all.

No one’s getting lonely.

I wonder how tomorrow will be with Reia, Dolly and I.

I hope Nadia doesn’t start anymore shit tomorrow.

I’m tired of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading.
Chapter 36 will be out soon. =)
Comment. ^^

Just watch as this becomes even more...