Sexy? Why yes I am.

Four: Giving in to Trixie

When I woke up, I looked to the left of me to see Nadia sitting by the window and looking out it. It was raining, and she was watching it, quietly, she had on my shirt, and her hair was a mess, yet a bit decent. I sat up, cracking my back, then I got up and pulled on my boxers and walked over to her. I sat next to her, I had a couch for two near my window, and it was an area I normally go to think, or do homework.

“Hey.” She said.

I put my arm over her, “Hey baby.” I said.

“Do you ever want to have kids?” asked Nadia calmly, as she continued looking out the window and watching the rain.

“Not really.” I said sitting back.

She turned her head and looked at me, “Why not?” she asked.

“I don’t think I’d be a very good Father.” I said.

“How come?” asked Nadia.

“I’m not very good when it comes to commitment.” I said, and looked out the window.

“It would cause a lot of damage if you cheated, and it would hurt your child…” said Nadia.

“Exactly, and I like change.” I said.

“Perhaps too much change.” said Nadia.

“I can’t help it.” I said and then sighed.

She got up and sat on my lap straddling me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and began to kiss my lips. I wrapped my arms around her back, and pulled her close to me, kissing her back.

She bit my lip, and then said, “Are you ready for another round?”
I smirked, “You bet baby.” I responded.
She giggled.

“How about we continue this in the shower?” I said, and got up while holding her still. She had her legs wrapped around my waste, and then she pulled my shirt off her body.

“I take that as a yes.” I said with a smirk on my face.
I walked us into the bathroom, shut the door with my foot, and locked it with my hand.
_________________________________________________________________
I woke up this morning, sat up from my bed and stretched my arms out.
I hope those two aren’t at it anymore, they’ve got to be exhausted, they were up so late.
I got up out of my bed, grabbed a towel and went into my bathroom, took my shower, did my black hair, put my make up on, you know, the usual.

After that I slipped on a pair of faded black skinny jeans and a band t-shirt from fly leaf.
I put on my wrist bands, and walked out of my room, I passed my brother’s room, hearing silence.
I guess maybe they are still asleep…
I slipped on a jacket, and walked outside; I think I’ll take a nice walk. It helps clear my mind, not always when it’s freezing ass cold, but that’s alright. I took a long walk, closing my eyes every now and then and taking a deep breath. I have a huge crush on this guy, but there’s just one problem, he’s one of Nate’s good friends. Why is this a problem you ask? Well because most of Nate’s friend know me as the overprotective little sister who will bitch you out if you attack her brother. Which for the most part, is true, I just wish they would know me as more than just that. I sighed and sat down on the bench, looked up at the sky, the unclear blue sky. I then looked to the right of me, to see a girl kissing her baby’s forehead in the stroller. When she leaned back, my eyes went wide. This was the girl I bitched at for attacking Nate about him getting her pregnant. Right then and there I felt guilty and upset, so instead of being a little wimp, I’m going to say something. I’ll admit my mistake…

“Hey…” I said.

She turned her head to me, her eyes went wide. “It’s you.” She said.

“Yeah, hey I’m sorry about before, saying you weren’t pregnant and that it wasn’t Nate’s baby.” I said looking down.

She was silent for a good twenty seconds, when I looked up, she spoke. “It’s okay; it wasn’t Nate’s baby after all.”

My eyes went wide.
“Why did you yell at Nate then?” I asked.

“Well Dolly, I thought he was the father, because he was the last person I had sex with, or so I thought. It turns out we had a threesome.” She said.

“Nate isn’t bisexual; he wouldn’t have a threesome with another guy involved, a girl yes, a guy, no.” I said.

“Yeah Nate is without a doubt straight, but I got him to do a threesome with me, he didn’t do anything with the guy, they both just, played with me, and did me.” She said.

My eyes were wide, and my jaw was dropped.
“Nate was the first to put his dick in me, but he was also the only one with a condom on.” She said sighing.

Thank god you wore a condom Nate!

“I didn’t think the other guy was the father because he was the last one in me, and I really couldn’t remember which wore the condom, and which didn’t was the thing. I was so sure Nate was the father; I told the other guy I thought it was Nate, but I needed proof first. I asked him if he would do a test, so that I could prove it to Nate. The results came out as him being the father, and not Nate. When he found that out he freaked, he was so sure that he wasn’t the father. When he found out, he ran out on everyone. Now I’m a single mom…” she said, I could see the tears go down her face.

All I could think was, Thank god it wasn’t Nate’s child.

“I’m so sorry you had to go through that.” I said frowning, and giving her a hug.

I feel bad for this girl, but I still don’t like her.

“Well I have to go.” I said and got up, and walked right back to my house.

I walked in, and then I saw my brother on the couch, and Nadia straddling him.

“Ew.” I said.

Nate laughed, and she started sucking on his neck, he pulled her off though.
_______________________________________________________________
When my Sister Dolly came in, she said only one word, “Ew.”
I only laughed, but Nadia began to suck my neck.
I pulled her off when she started doing that, I know Nadia doesn’t care who see’s us, but I do.
Nadia is assured to continue doing something if it’s a girl that’s seeing us, even if it is my sister.
She get’s jealous easily.
Hufina came walking down the hallway, she sat right in my lap, and Nadia glared at her.

“Nate!!” she whined my name.

“What?” I asked.

“Make me some cookies!” she said.

“I actually want some cookies too, since its cold out, make us some cookies Nate.” said Dolly.

“Make your own damn cookies.” said Nadia still glaring at Hufina.

“He’s MY brother, so I come first.” said Hufina.

That only irritated Nadia more.

“How about we make cookies before, like we used to when we were kids?” asked Dolly.

“It’s been a while, so I guess its alright.” said Nate.

“Oh god.” said Nadia rolling her eyes, she got up, and shoved Hufina off his lap, and pressed her lips against his.

“I’m leaving Nate, see you next time babe.” She said winking at him as she left.

“What a whore.” I said as soon as she was out the door.

“Dolly, really?” said Nate.

“What? I’m just calling out the whore is all.” said Dolly.

I rolled my eyes.

“Let’s make cookies now!” said Hufina.

“Okay.” I said getting up and we all walked into the kitchen and started making cookies.

Halfway through, I started to laugh, because Hufina put some flower on my nose, and then I put it on Dolly, and she started putting dough on us both.

Just like when we were kids.

After the cookies were done, we sat at the table with cookies and tall glasses of milk.

“Yay, cookies!” said Hufina.

“I miss when we used to make them together.” said Dolly as she took a bite of hers.

“Yeah that was fun.” I said smiling, and then it got quiet.

“Nate, when are you going to get in a serious relationship?” asked Hufina.

She took a bite of her cookie, but she kept staring at me, waiting for an answer.
“I’ve been getting girlfriends…” I mumbled.

“Yeah, but your never with one for long.” She said frowning.

“Hey, I don’t see you in a serious relationship.” I said.

She frowned, “I’m looking for a serious relationship, you’re the one should already be in one.” said Hufina.

“Says who?” I said.

“Say’s me!” said Hufina.

“Why?” I asked.

“Don’t you get bored with just having sex?” asked Hufina.

“Not really, it’s with a different girl, and there’s different positions I use, so it’s always fun.” I said.

“Oh, gross Nate!” said Hufina covering her ears.
I laughed.

“You’re so open minded.” said Dolly.

“I can’t help it.” I said laughing more.

“Why is it that girls are always asking me the same questions?” I said sighing.

“We all want to see you be in a relationship longer than just a week or two.” said Hufina.

“I just want you to be safe.” said Dolly.

I felt my phone vibrate, and I took it out of my pocket to see who had texted me, it was Jack’s sister…
Holly shit!
Her text says, “Hey Nate, you should totally come over, my parents aren’t home. I’m all alone, in my white stiletto heels, with my white laced thong, along with my white bra, both practically see through, I’m so lonely…come over please?”
My jaw dropped.
Jack’s sister, Trixie, has been trying to get me to be with her for such a long time. She’s rather hot, but I avoid it because I know how protective Jack is of her. I don’t even know how she got my number, I never gave it to her, and maybe she got it from Jack’s phone. I don’t even know, but I don’t think I can resist anymore. Even if Jack’s beaten up plenty of guys for touching his sister, I just can’t resist anymore.

“What’s wrong Nate?” said both Hufina and Dolly at the same time.

“There is nothing at all wrong.” I said.

Dolly rolled her eyes, “You only get that look on your face when you’re starting to get horny.”

“And how would you know that Dolly?” I asked.

She turned her head and looked at the wall.

“Exactly.” I said, getting up and leaving.

Yes, I am going to Trixie’s place, I know I’ll have to pay for it later, but right now…I can’t help myself.

I got in my car, and drove to Jack’s house.

I couldn’t get the image of Trixie with her bleached blonde hair and dark brown eyes, and that sexy body of hers being in stilettos, and see through lingerie.

I pulled up, got out of my car, and walked to the door, I knocked, and the door opened, it wasn’t even closed all the way to begin with. I came in, shut the door, and locked it.

I saw white candles, lots of them.

I’ve done this plenty of times with Nadia, but for some reason, each outfit change, changes everything…

“Hey baby.” said Trixie, she was laying on the couch in her see through white lingerie, she was licking a popsicle.

“Hey…” I said.

“You look, great Trixie.” I said smirking.

I pulled off my black shirt off, and made my way over to her.

I took the Popsicle from her.

“Mmm…That’s mine Nate.” She said.

I smirked, I got onto the couch and made my way between her legs, and she wrapped her legs around me, and then wrapped her arms around me, kissing me.

I slid her underwear off, and pulled her on top of me…

She worked fast on me.

Holly crap, I know Jack’s going to kill me, but for some reason I can’t seem to care right now…

I really hope he doesn’t find out.

Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!
Chapter 5 will be out soon!
Comment...=)