Sexy? Why yes I am.

Six: Family Drama

When we arrived at Jessica’s place, we both jumped out quick and walked over to the front door and knocked, she answered a second later with a big grin on her face.

“Hey boys, I’m so glad you came!” she said and let us in.
I walked in to see a lot of girls near the living room area.

“What are you guy’s up too?” I asked.

“Playing twister, the losers have to take off one article of clothing every time they fall.” said Jessica winking at me.

I smirked, and John chuckled.

When John and I sat down on the couch, I had girls flirting with me, and he had girls flirting with him. Watching the girls play twister was a turn on, after one fell, and taking off an article of clothing, oh that was great. The fact that half the girls here aren’t even wearing that much even from the beginning, makes this even better. Not all of them are what you would say highly attractive, but I could care less. John on the other hand, he cares a little too much, it’s a hot girls only policy with him. I was watching the girls playing twister, and flirting with the girls, I was also texting Nadia.

Normally, when I’m doing things like this I feel fine, but for some reason I’m feeling troubled. I guess maybe family matters are harder for me to brush off. I don’t need family drama to be added to my sex life, my relationships, and my fuck ups. There’s always someone in my life who wants to take me down because of how I am. The guy’s and also the girls, I might not know exactly who they are all the time, the ones that want to take me down, but I know there out there. This is why I try not to hold too much to me as precious. I don’t want my Father fucking things up, I don’t bring my fuck up’s to his doorstep to handle. I take care of my own shit, and what I do, I do my best to make sure it doesn’t affect the family as a whole. So whatever shit he’s doing, he better be keeping it between my Mom and him, and not throwing it at us to handle, he has no right. That is how I feel about it, Dolly and Hufina are concerned, but they shouldn’t waste their time worrying about this. If our Dad is going to fuck shit up, and force all of us to deal with it, then that’s when we should start to be really worried about it. I respect my Father; it’s when he does something to screw us up when I lose it.

“Nate, let’s fuck.” said a girl sitting on my lap, and licked my neck.

Why is it I can have so many beautiful girls flirting with me, touching me, and yet I can still find my mind wandering into something else? It’s stupid; I came here to get my mind of things, not to keep on thinking about it. If Dolly hadn’t asked me why I didn’t seem concerned, maybe I wouldn’t be having this…issue. Well, it’s a challenge, to get rid of these thoughts, but eh, they’ll disappear.

I smirked.

“Sure babe.” I responded.

She smiled at me and grabbed my hand and led me into a room.

I stayed over till eleven, yeah that isn’t a very long time, but I was feeling sick to my stomach.
Maybe it was something I ate, I don’t really know.

When I got home, it was dark, like it usually is when I get home. I walked over to my parent’s room and noticed they weren’t in it, I guess they haven’t finished their date yet. Wow, I’m never home before them; well I guess there is a first for everything. Maybe I’ll just watch some TV until they get back then.

I flipped on the TV and sat laid back on the couch; I flipped through the channels looking for something interesting to watch. I actually don’t watch a lot of TV because I’m always out doing stuff, so I guess it’s feeling pretty good just to sit back and watch TV for a change. Sadly this relaxing and watching TV all and shit didn’t last long; someone was at the door, and was pounding on it.

I sighed, and then got up and walked over the door, as soon as it opens, my Mother has her arms wrapped around my chest, and her face buried into my chest, she’s crying. She was dripping wet, covered in rain, and it was still raining.

“Mom…?” I said as she cried harder into my chest, holding me tightly. I couldn’t really wrap my head around the situation. Why was she crying?

“Mom, what’s wrong?” I asked.

“He cheated, the dirty bastard cheated!” she yelled, and cried more, it was slightly difficult to tell the difference between which drop of water was a tear, and which was just water from the rain coming down her face.

“Dad cheated?” I asked, shocked at what I heard.

“Yes, I told you, the dirty bastard cheated!” she said.

My eyes were wide.

“Don’t ever be like your Father!” she shouted, and rubbed her eyes in attempt to make the tears stop, but they didn’t. I remember when Nadia was crying because of her parents, she tried to make the tears stop, but it got the best of her.

I shook my head at my Mother.

If anyone is being like anyone, he’s being like me. Cheating isn’t anything new to me, but what is new, is it happening to my Mother, by my own Dad.

“Where is he?” I asked, while hugging my Mother.

“Back at the truck with that dirty whore.” She said back.

“How did that happen?” I asked.

She didn’t say a word, she simply looked down.
I pulled my Mom inside the house, and shut the door. I put a towel around her, and I made her some tea and sat down with her on the couch.

We both just sat there, sipping our tea, not saying anything. I wanted to know how this night turned out this way. I wanted to figure out why my Dad cheated on my Mom. I wanted to know what was going on. My Mom didn’t seem to want to speak about it though. I could still see the tears running down her face, not as quickly as before, but they were still coming down her face. Her eyes…

Her blue eyes, I’ve never seen my Mother with such a look in her eyes.

I’m not going to lie; it made me want to snap my Father’s neck off despite the fact that I don’t know the whole story.

I’ve never really been able to feel stronge emotions on something like others. For instants, cheating doesn’t affect me. I cheat, and I do feel a little bad about it sometimes, but that feeling never lasts. It’s not like I haven’t been cheated on before, I still didn’t really feel much. Well, I feel insulted about it, just because as far as they know, I’m perfect. None of them really try to get to know me, then again there never around me long enough for that. I know cheating is bad, but I just can’t help it. It’s their fault for not keeping me interested…

I’m kind of thinking of just getting up and going to bed, and pretending I didn’t see or hear what I just did. I know I can’t do that though, I don’t like being in situations like this. I can’t treat my Mother like I treat Nadia. I can’t hold my Mother in my arms and give her a kiss, that’s just wrong.

“I never thought he would cheat…” my Mother said looking up at me.

I didn’t say anything back, I just listened.

“Your Father and I are pretty wrapped up in our jobs, but that’s why I thought we were so compatible. He wasn’t clingy, and neither was I. I guess as time went by, and the less time we spent together, I just began to feel lonely. We’ve been fighting a lot, and finally he just said that he would take me out dinner. I was so excited; the dinner was going so well till she came in.” said my Mother.

“What did she do?” I asked.

I could see my Mothers eyes getting waterier and more watery, which each word she said.

“She came right to our table, and she slapped your Father, screaming at him, “Why are you cheating on me?” and that’s when I stood up and slapped her in the face and told her I was his wife, and I held up my left hand and showed her my ring finger. We began to fight, and then your Father came between us and told us to stop. I just turned to him slapped him, and screamed at him, and yelled at him asking why he did what he did. Eventually I just walked out of there.” She said.

“Why did you just walk out?” I asked.

“I thought he was going to run after me.” She said, and then began crying all over again.

“Instead he just stayed with that whore!” she yelled sobbing.

I sighed and looked down; I put my hand in my hair and pulled it.

I can’t believe he did this shit, now I have to deal with it.

Dolly and Hufina came and sat down next to our Mother and hugged her. I guess they were listening the whole time, great, and here I thought I could just keep it between the three of us. I heard the door unlock and I turned to see my Father walking in. My Mother just looked up at him and shoots him a glare; she then stood up and screamed at him to get out of this house and to never come back. In the end all I could think about was how I was going to distract my mind from all of this. Just about everyone was crying, well all the females in the house anyways.

“Go to your room kids.” Was the first thing that came out of his mouth.

Dolly just simply stood up and began screaming at him, saying things like, “How could you do something like this!?” And my Mother yelled, “You have a kids, you have a family! You can’t be doing this crap!”

I grabbed Dolly’s and Hufina’s hand and pulled him away from this.

My Father shook his head and said, “I said, go to your damn rooms.” His eyes were watery, it looked like he was going to cry.

Dolly looked at our Mom, and my Mom nodded her head, and Dolly pulled my hand.

We all ended up in my room, and in my bed.

Hufina was on my right, and Dolly was on my left, both were crying on me.

The first thing that went through my mind was how I was going to seriously need to shower in the morning.

This is more drama then I can take. I don’t handle situations like this well. I need to get out of this house. I can't take it, I need a distraction.

Then again I can’t leave Dolly and Hufina behind. God damn it, why did he have to force me to deal with this shit too? I’m just going to try to avoid and ignore all the fighting; I’m already upset about this, probably not as much as Dolly and Hufina, but I’m still upset. I think I’ll go over to Nadia’s place tomorrow, maybe I’ll find a girl at school that’ll let me stay the night. Maybe I can find someone interesting that’ll keep me on my toes, but the only person I know for a fact that could maybe do that, would be my fuck buddy, Nadia. Yeah, maybe she’ll work…
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!
Sorry for the late update.
Chapter 7 will be out soon.
You should Comment~
Because I like comments =)