Sexy? Why yes I am.

Seven: The Distracting Need

Waking up next to your sisters on each side of you isn’t exactly a good thing or really a bad thing. I would seriously prefer the two girls next to me to be girls that aren’t related to me. Dolly’s clinging on to me like a teddy bear; Hufina is cuddling with my arm in her chest. I’m in the middle of the two just wishing I could have just beaten some sense into my Dad before he started cheating. I can’t stand it when idiots in this family force me to deal with their crap, I need to move out.

I made a slow moving, yet very much effort, in getting my arm back from Hufina, and the rest of my body as well. I was able to get up without waking them, they must be exhausted though, they cried most of the night.

Looks like it’s time to get ready to see my fuck buddy. I took my shower, put my clothes on and got ready to go. I walked out of the room, and out the door I didn’t bother eating breakfast, I know I’m probably going to be eating a lot at Nadia’s place. I grabbed my keys and went straight to my car, getting in and driving to Nadia’s place
.

I had my music playing in my car, but I wasn’t listening to it, I was too deep in my thought. I was thinking about what I should do about the current situation, I can’t really do anything. I could move out, but then who would my sisters have to go to when something like that happens again? They would have each other, it’s not like I’d be leaving them without someone to comfort them. What about money though? I could get a better job them what I have right now. A job that actually pays me good money, but then again I wouldn’t get to pick the times I wanted to go in. The job I currently have is full of males, which makes me hate this job even more. The only reason I got this job, was because my Mom told me she got me a job. I think she got me this job because she knows how I am with girls, well I think she does. She is also friends with the man that owns the place, who is by the way, gay.

I arrived at Nadia’s place, I get out of my car, and then I open the back door. I was going to grab some condoms I threw in the back, but I ended up getting shoved down in my car. I turn around in the back seat to see Nadia in a bright pink robe; her pink streaks in her hair matched it. She giggled evilly, and climbed on top of me, shoving the door almost closed, as she climbed on top of my body.

“Hey baby.” I said smirking at her.

She untied her rob and slid it off her shoulders, and there I saw see through pink under wear, and a pink see through laced bra. She put her hand on my crotch, and aggressively grabbed it.

She moaned slightly, and smirked, then bit her lip.

Her green eyes stared into my blue eyes with lust in them.

“This is the exact reaction I wanted from here.” she said, then unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, pulling them down along with my boxers.

I slipped my hands up her bra, and fondled with her chest.

She looked down, I then smirked and said, “Go ahead baby, jump on.”

She laughed and then said, “Beg.”

I smirked and then said, “You’re going to be the one begging.”

She bit her lip; I could tell by the look in her eye she knew I was right.
____________________________________________________________________

I woke up facing my sister, and I noticed Nate wasn’t in the middle anymore. I frowned and then sat up and sighed. My heart still hurts from all this pain and I really wanted Nate to be here this morning; I wanted to ask him what he thought about everything that has been going on. He always leaves before I can ask anything though; I guess I shouldn’t expect him to be staying around all the time, because after all, he does go out more then he stays in. The only time he’s home is when he comes home from being somewhere, or he’s bringing home a girl to fuck. Which is very often, I hardly ever see Nate without a girl, so he probably doesn’t sleep alone much. I was kind of expecting him to stay here longer, just because something bad happened at home. Not a lot of bad things have happened in our family, minus the grandparents and other family. So I’ve never really seen him react to just us five having family issues. Now I have, I was expecting more of him to stay home and be with Hufina and I, I really was. Why? Well because we’re close, well Nate and I are supper close.

I shouldn’t have assumed and I shouldn’t have expected that out of him. After all, Nate’s never been the type to stick around when drama occurs. I just thought maybe if it was his own family that was having drama; he’d want to stick around. I guess I was wrong, I guess I still have a lot to learn about my brother. I just have a difficult time understanding him sometimes, like he’s a typical man whore, sort of. Sex wise yes he is a typical man whore, wanting a girl to bang, yes that’s a typical man whore too. He’s kind of different too though in a way.

I really need to find myself a boyfriend, the only reason I don’t have one right now, is because I’m always worrying about my brother. Wow. I just realized that, that I’m always worrying about him. Or did I know all along? Am I contradicting myself? When I see what my brother does, it helps me figure out what I want in a guy. My brother’s a nice guy; he’s made me realize, that even if the guy is nice, that doesn’t mean he’s not a man whore. And also the fact that, just because a guy dates you, doesn’t mean he has any like or love feelings for me; he could just want to fuck me. Some of the things he’s done have caused me to think twice, which is good, the bad part is, I may be too cautious, and end up missing my chance to find someone who is meant for me.

I sighed once more.

Well I’m not going to just sit here and tell myself what I need to do, I’m going to get my ass up and do it. I got up out of the bed and walked into my room; I opened the closet doors, and scanned through my closet to pick out an outfit. I threw it out on my bed, and grabbed a towel and took my shower.

I’m going to call Jas, he has a crush on me, and he’s flirty, I’ll hang out with him, and see if I want him.

He’s always like, “Dolly! You gorgeous girl, come sit over here.”

So I’m going to try it all out.
__________________________________________________________________

I woke up on my side to see neither Dolly nor Nate next to me.

“Thanks for leaving me all by myself guys…” I said out loud, I sat up and sighed, then I fell back down on the bed and crawled up into a ball, I began to cry again as I thought about my parents. I’m so scared they’re going to divorce; I don’t want to have to live in separate households from them. I don’t want to lose any friends because one of them wants to move to a different state. I don’t want them to choose over which one of us is going with them, I don’t want to be at a house and have my brother being at the other house.

I never thought this could happen to our family...

_________________________________________________________________

Nadia was lying on top of my body; her robe was like a blanket covering us. She had her hands sliding up and down my chest, as she laid on it.

My mind was starting to wander back to the problems at home, but I kept trying to ignore the thoughts.

I guess sex can only take your mind of things for a short time, sometimes, only if there good.

“Nate, I hope you don’t think I’m done with you.” She said raising her head and grinning.

I smirked, “I was about to say the same thing.”

She kissed my lips.

“Hungry?” She asked.

“Fuck yeah.” I said.

“Good, because I got up early this morning because my Mom was being a noisy whore, and since I was bored, I made a crap load of food from all the recipe cook books my Mom has in the kitchen.” said Nadia.

“Feed me.” I said.

She bit my lip, and then slid her robe on and simply shoved the underwear and bra in the pockets and got off, and opened the car door, and walked up the stairs.

I pulled my boxers and pants up, and followed after.

I walked into the house, and made a right, to see Nadia holding a sharp knife in her hand and cutting slices of bread.

I don’t know why…

I really don’t know why, but I always feel uncomfortable when she’s holding a knife in her hands.

I really wish I knew why it made me feel so fucking uncomfortable.

Hm…
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!
Chapter 8 will be out soon.
Comment. PLEASE! =)