Secrets, Bruises, and a Court Date

What's Wrong

-Jake's POV-

So, the doctors thought it would be safe for both Carlee and Jen to stay overnight for observation, just to be safe they told dad. Dad decided that we would stay with Jen for the night. It so much fun, when ever I pressed the call button the nurse would come in and give me a popsicle or ice cream.

I really want to see my new baby sister again, dad said that we will be able to take her home tomorrow! I can't wait!

Other than the excitement going on I'm still worried about what my mom is going to do whne she finally notices I'm gone when she is out of her drunken state? I'm scared of her when ever she's drunk. When she drinks she comes home in these rages of terror I guess you would say. She'll start punching and slapping me. I don't know why though. I don't know what I did. I wish I did, then maybe she would stop.

I'm glad I came to dad's house, he at least cares about me. I just hope I don't have to go home to mom. She always says that I'm horrible and santa doesn't bring presents to horrible people like me. After thinking about her, everything overwhelmed me and I began to cry.

-Gerard's POV-

I looked over and saw tears rolling down Jakes face, then I turned to Jen, she was asleep.

"Jake, come here dude." I whispered.

Jake sniffled and slowly walked over and sat in the chair next to me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Where am I going tomorrow?"

"I dunno? Most likely home with me." The honest truth was I really didn't know, my head was spinning... I need a smoke.

Jake just nodded his head and sat back in his chair.

"I'll be right back, don't leave this room." I said sternly.

"Okay." He replied.

I walked outside and lit my smoke. Why was Jake so worried? Does Lucy know he's here..."Shit." I said and took another drag. I felt a buzz in my pocket. Oh my phone I thought and pulled it out. The screen read "Mikey."

"Hello?"

"Gee, I think we have a wee bit of a problem." His voice boomed over the phone.

"Dammit balls." This can't be good...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took sooo long. please leave comments