Secrets, Bruises, and a Court Date

A Moltra-Sound

*Ring! Ring!*

“Dammit Gerard pick up the fucking phone!” i say under my breath, while rubbing my stomach.

“Hey! you’ve reached my phone...Dammit frank you broke it! You Fucktard! ... leave me a message.” his voice mail spoke. I just decided to leave him a message. ‘Hopefully he will call me back...well he better!’ I thought to myself and tossed the phone on the counter. The thoughts kept racing thought my head and I was getting more stressed by the second. ‘Woah, ok Jen calm down...don’t stress out remember the baby.’ I kept telling myself. I heard movement behind me and spun around...well attempted to. Jake was standing behind me with a picture in his hands.

“What’s this?” He asked handing me the picture.
“Oh this? this is an Ultra-sound” I answered him.
“A what? A moltra-sound? what’s that?” He asked with a confused face
I laughed and side hugged him. “ No no its an ultra-sound, and it’s a picture of the baby inside me. I said and pointed to the picture. “see there’s the head, and there’s the body” I explained to him.

“Cool! Is it a boy or girl?” Jake asked.

“It’s a girl” I told him.

“Oh awesome!” He says, and walked up and put his hand on my belly. I smiled at him and placed my hand over his.

“what’s her name?” He asked still with his hand on my belly.

“We haven’t decided yet.” I said and drop my hand.

“Woah! I felt it..I mean HER kick!” He said excitedly and dropped his hand.

“She is very energetic” I laughed and sat on the couch. Jake sat on the opposite end of the couch, and put his feet up.

“So who brought you here? I mean like showed you how to find Gerard” I questioned. Jake sat up. “ I took a train in and a cab to get here a-” I cut him off

“how did you get the money to do all of this, if you don’t mind me asking?” I say.

“I stole money from my mom, she was drunk and probably to drunk to know, and my dad gave me this address and said ‘if there is an emergency or major problem to come stay’.” he explained. I sat there trying to sort all this out. Thinking when gee went to New York and where he actually was when he says he going to “visit” his younger brother Mikey.

“He comes and visits me sometimes when my mom is at work, or out drinking with her friends.” He explained to me. I just nodded my head and stared up at the ceiling. Wow, this is a lot to take in right now. How could Gee keep this from me? Was he ever going to tell me he had a son? Remember this could be a mistake also...wait but the picture, remember the picture Jen. My stomach is starting to hurt. I need to relax.

‘I need Gerard’ I say under my breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments if you would