Secrets, Bruises, and a Court Date

Explain...

“Jen Sweetie, I’m home!” Gerard hollered, he obviously got my voice mail.

I looked at Jake and put my hand up, signaling for him to stay in this room. He nods his head, to say he understood.

“I’m in the living room. You have a lot of fuckin explaining to do.” I said to him as he entered the room. He knew he was in deep trouble with me when he heard the tone in my voice.

“Babe, wha-” He stopped in the middle of what he was saying when he noticed Jake sitting on the couch.

“Dad!” Jake yells as he wraps both of his arms tightly around Gerard.

“Jake, what are you doing here?” gerard asked with a face of shock and surprise plastered all over his face. He wasn’t as surprised as I was when I found out Jake was his.

“You said I could come over if there was an emergency the las time you came to see me.” He explained to Gerard, to help him jog his memory.

Gerard looked at me, I walked out of the room to the front porch, with my arms crossed and my anger and frustration rising. I sat on the stairs with my knees close to my chest. I rested my head on right arm that was on my right knee. The tears started to fill my eyes and roll down my cheeks. My stomach started to hurt, so I rubbed my stomach and started to talk to the baby that was growing inside of me.

“It’s okay, don’t worry mommy’s okay.” I said softly. I sat there crying to myself a little longer. I wondered what was going to happen with me and Gerard. I didn’t know the full sorry but right now I was worried about Gerard, myself and the baby and how our lives will change with Jake.
♠ ♠ ♠
sry i've been really busy traveling to see my family and other shit. comment