Secrets, Bruises, and a Court Date

Oww!

Woah, I wasn’t expecting this. I saw my son Jake sitting on the couch in my living room. Jen didn’t look to happy at all, she looked angry, frustrated and upset all in one. The look on her face gave it away.

“Jake, stay here. Don’t move.” I instructed to Jake.

“Okay dad.” Jake replied as he saluted me. I love my boy.

I walked outside to find my very pregnant wife on our front porch sitting on the steps.

“Babe I’m so-”

“Save it Gee. I don’t wanna hear it.” She said with the anger clearly in her tone of voice.

“Let me just explain, I-” I was once again cut off by Jen, with her anger taking her by storm.

“Let you explain!” She yelled. “Explain what Gerard? Explain why your son showed up on our door step and you never told me. When were you goin to fuckin tell me about him?!” She yelled as she began to cry.

“But I-”

“I thought we told each other everything, I thought there were no secrets between us.”

“Babe! Let me get a mother fuckin word in! Please!” I hollered, grabbing her arm gently and pulling her to my chest.

She put her head in her hands still crying.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. I love you so much and you know that. I just found out about a year ago when Jake moved to New York with his mother. His mother is my ex- girlfriend from well a long time ago, her name is Lucy.” I explained, Jen pulled herself away from my arms as I lit a smoke.

“Don’t fucking smoke around me and the baby!”

“Shit sorry, I’m so stupid.” I apologized as I tried to kiss her but she pulled away.

“I would listen to you Gee. You know I would. Just tell me, do you still love Lucy?”

“Jesus Fuckin Christ! What kind of question is that? Of course not!” I yelled as I threw my hands in the air. Jen grabbed her stomach.

“Oww!” She squealed.

“Babe are you okay?” I asked with a worried look on my face. I looked down and saw some kind of liquid on the ground at her feet.

“No! My water just broke!” She replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey what do ya know I got two up in one night! comment