Secrets, Bruises, and a Court Date

Eight hours after the Pain

“Breathe baby, just breathe.” Gerard said to me over and over again to try to get me to relax.

It didn’t work out too well, “I am fuckin breathing!” I screamed at him.

“Okay, Mrs. Way you are fully dialated.Keep breathing, I need you start pushing.” The paramedic directed me.

“If you haven’t noticed, I have a fuckin baby coming. You guys keep telling me the same damn thing. I am breathing and- ahhhh!” I got cut off by yet another fucking contraction.

“Look dad I can see the head!” Jake stated to Gerard while he pointed.

“Woah! Don’t look at that.” Gerard said as he put his hand in front off Jake’s eyes.

“Just one more push, Jen. You can do it.” The doctor told me as she tried to encourage me.

“Oww! Ahh!” I screamed. The next thing I knew the pressure was over, but there was no cry from a baby’s small body.

“Wait! Where are you taking my baby!” I yelled as Gerard ran after the nurses that took our baby away.

Jake came over and laid by my side. ‘I just met this kid, and I already feel like he’s muy own.’ I thought to myself.

Jake pulled something out of his right pant leg, a folded piece of paper. He hande it to me. “I made this for you when I was at your house.” he said.

I opened the paper, it was a card. “Aww, thank you Jake.” I said as I gave him a hug.

“Thank you Jen. You are cool lady. And thanks for the Batman popsicle.” The card read, “ You’re a pretty cool kid Jake.” I told him.

Shortly after I fell asleep with Jake curled up next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
heres another chapter, enjoy! comment