Status: New.

Emo Prince Meets Emo Princess and They Drown the World With Their Emoness

nine.

Eric kept poking at the newly acquired holes on his face. He winced every time his arm-warmer clad finger touched the sensitive wound, but it was totally worth it. He liked the pain. He thought it was sexy to be like Edward Cullen – a lion! A totally sexy, hawt, glittersparklefag lion!

Fuckass.

A totally loud sputtering sound came from the ocean, accompanied by major splashing. Eric, not exactly caring and thinking it was a shark, ran headlong into the water and swam out to the commotion. He dragged the redheaded body to the shore, while trying to make himself drown. But sadly for him, the attempt wasn’t well thought out.

Tears flooded his face as he screamed, “CUT ME UP! JUST LIKE A PIECE OF PAPER! I MEAN NOTHING MORE TO YOU! I'VE NEVER FELT I'VE BEEN VALUED BY ANYONE. I'M JUST A WASTE OF SPACE THAT EVERYONE IGNORES, LIKE A GHOST WITHOUT A HOME! THE PAIN IN MY HEART IS DEEP, BUT THE CUTS IN MY SKIN ARE DEEPER!” He’d killed this poor, poor child his with his awfulness!

He didn’t know CPR, but saw this totally awesome concept of pushing his magical hands on this chick’s chest to make her breathe. At least, he thought it was a chick. So he started pushing his hands against her chest and-- oh my gawd! She coughed and spit out a bunch of seawater, taking deep breathes between coughs. He had done it! He was finally H@RDC0R3! He’s saved someone, just like MCR saved his life!

She opened her mascara and eyeliner smudged eyes and stared at him.

“Are you, like, okay?” he asked, not wiping away the eyeliner tears from his face, inserting the upper inflection at the end of his sentence and trying not to stare at her MCR underpants.

He wanted a pair so fucking badly.

She nodded.

“What’s your name?” he asked. He thought he’d seen her somewhere before. A concert, maybe…? He hadn’t been out a lot since he’s, like, freakin’ royalty. He didn’t think it was all that important, though, honestly, most would love to be in his position. They certainly wouldn’t have the same major issues as he did.

The girl raised her arm up to his face. Etched on her arm with crude razor writing was the word ANOREXIA. Eric was either too engrossed in the throbbing pain in his lower lip or was too idiotic to realize that there was another name in front of ANOREXIA.

He stared at the name that was on his very own goddess, Ana. This girl was probably another Ana too! “Wow!” he exploded, taking her by the shoulders and helping her up. She looked positively sick. Maybe she ate too much and needs to purge, he thought. We could be Ana/Mia buddies! Yay! “Your name is Anorexia?! How fucking cool! I happen to go by Eric Electricity, but it’s not as awesome as yours!”

She nodded and pointed to the castle up ahead.

“Oh,” Eric sighed. “You want to go back to my house?”

A big grin spread across her pretty, eyeliner smudged face. He liked this girl already, even if he’s just met her a minute and 54 seconds ago. It was something called love at first bite or some stupid emo shit like that.

He helped her up and lead her back to the castle, thinking, Uhm. I have to bite her…?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup. Sort of lame-ish. >.<
Lizzie's will be better xD