Status: New.

Lack of Color.

Twenty-Two.

John.

“You mother fucker! Just die!”

“I am beating you at your own game, bitch.”

“Shut up! What the fucking fuck, DIE!”

I just laughed earning an elbow to the side by a pissed off Garrett, making me laugh harder as I killed the Zombie in front of me.

“How the fuck are you so good at everything!”

“I’m amazing”, I said looking at the screen, my winning player throwing his arms up in victory.

I looked over at Garrett throwing down the controller making me laugh even harder. I put down the controller, looking down at my phone. Hoping that Erin would just wake up already and text me, I always waited on her texts.

“Glassjaw, when did you listen to that John?”

“Moose, shut up don’t talk about his girlfriend’s favorite band.”

“Her favorite bands Death Cab”, I said with a laugh, loving how even at the mention of Erin being called my girlfriend made me happy.

We sat around, talking about everything. Playing more games and tricking Kennedy to go get us all food, he was always eager beaver about everything. Either that or he’s such a nice guy. I loved that kid.

“I like the happier John better.”

“Me too, man”, I said with a gay smile looking over at Jared.

I looked over at Tim answering his phone, still laughing at Garrett and Moose dancing around to Ryan Adams.

“Wait; calm down Mom what’s going on?”

I looked over at Tim’s face dropping a bit and a look of worry painted. I reached over turning down the music and Pat threw himself next to his brother, ear to the phone. I watched as he face dropped and the look on Pat’s face made me even more nervous. The gut feeling, I looked down at my phone and still there was no text from Erin.

“Is she okay?! Mom is she fucking okay, please stop crying!”

I stood up, standing in front of Tim, seeing his eyes water up and Pat’s hand to his mouth tears in his eyes. My heart was beating even harder, flashbacks of Emily going through my head. I felt like my knees were going to give out.

“We’re going to the airport right now, I love you.”

He put down the phone and walked past us. Pat following him, my stomach was hurting. I looked around; everyone looked just as confused as me. I put my cup down and followed them to the room, watching them grab their things and then walking back out.

“What’s going on?!”

Tim stopped, turning back at me. My heart beating out of my chest, that feeling in the pit of my stomach telling me that something was wrong. I watched as the brothers got closer to me.

“Erin, she’s in the hospital.”

“I’m coming with you.”

They didn’t protest me, knowing better. The same feeling, the same feeling as that night I got the call. That horrible call, my Mother’s voice on the other end telling me that the girl I loved had gone. I couldn’t go through this again.
♠ ♠ ♠
One out of two updates for tonight (:

Some feedback would be amazing.