‹ Prequel: Be a Man
Status: Sort of sequel to BAM. Slow updates ^_^

Boyfriends and Brothers Don't Mix

Sort of a sequel to Be a Man, but it's not necessary to read BAM to get this...although I'd appreciate if you did.

If any of my old readers are reading this, I thank you! Now, the summary:

So we all know and love Anna and Austin Preston. The love-hate relationship that overcame it all. That’s why Anna’s last name is Preston, too. Hint, hint.

What we don’t know is Eliza. Well, who we don’t know is Eliza. You see, she’s the middle child. Her full name is Eliza Anne Preston. You may have guessed it by now, but Eliza's the middle child of five, and she's the only daughter.

Eliza has an older brother, Duane Austin, and twin younger brothers, Gregory John and Stephen Ashley (yes, Ashley. Didn‘t you know it used to be a man‘s name, primarily?), in high school with her. Her eldest brother, Henry Paul, is in college. Sometimes it sucks to have four very protective brothers. It makes it even harder when Eliza is really crushing on a guy…they always find out.

So we all know how Anna and Austin overcame differences. Now let’s find out how their daughter overcomes their sons.
  1. September
    In which we are introduced to Eliza Anne Preston.
  2. September (Part 2)
    In which Eliza has a slight dilemma.
  3. September (Part 3)
    In which Eliza decides to mess with her brothers in a roundabout way.
  4. September (Part 4)
    In which Eliza shows her annoyance with her brothers and talks to her crush.