Sequel: She Will Be Loved
Status: FINISHED.. Read the sequel! SHe Will Be Loved!

Just Friends

Everyone Knows It's Meant To Be;

Sam walked into school the next day as everybody stared at her. A few girls backed up and a few guys shook. She could hear the rest of the school whispering as she walked by. Word spread fast, even to those who weren't at the party.

Fiona ran over. "What happened to you last night? I looked everywhere!" She said.

Sam shrugged. "I decided to go home."

"You could have said something! We were worried Fitz got you when he finally got out. Clare and me looked everywhere and Ali and Holly J kept trying to call you." Fiona sighed.

"Sorry. Wait.. Fitz got out?" She stopped and faced Fiona. She stopped to face Sam and nodded.

"He ran out five minutes after you did. Eli was so pissed last night that he picked a fight with one of Fitz's friends."

Sam groaned. "Why can't he stay out of fights?"

"It's how he gets his anger out."

A guy walked by Sam knew as Drew. He was Ali's boyfriend at the moment but he was rumored to have cheated a few nights ago. Ali had not heard this. He winked at Sam who turned her head quickly. "Where's Eli?"

Fiona shrugged. "I don't know anything about that. I just saw Clare and Adam in the computer room."

Sam said a thank you, then she ran off down the hall. She got into the computer room but ran right into Fitz. He backed up for a second as she crossed her arms. Fitz raised his hands up and walked past her. She nodded and walked in. She saw Adam sitting in a chair.

"You're okay!" He sighed.

Sam nodded and sat beside him. "Where's Eli?" She asked.

"He's been trying to talk to you since last night. He's probably at your house." Adam said like it was obvious.

"I just left there." Sam said in a 'duh' tone.

Adam shrugged. "SAM!" Sam turned around to see Holly J standing in the doorway. "I totally forgot tonight's the dance and we haven't finished the gym!" She panicked.

"Relax. Sav and Fiona came here after Ali's party." Sam said. Holly J sighed.

"Okay then. You got a dress?" She smiled.

"I don't wear dresses." Sam sighed.

Holly J pointed her finger. "I got the perfect dress and Eli will love it."

Sam stared at her. "Why is everybody tryin' to get me and Eli together? We're friends!"

Holly J laughed and walked into the room. She looked ar Adam who was chuckling to himself. "It's so obvious you two like each other."

Sam shook her head. "I don't like him. Not like that!"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Sam hadn't seen Eli or Fitz the rest of that day. She was worried about Eli but decided to put it aside for now.

She was at Fiona's house with Ali, Clare and Fiona. Holly J was already at the school. Fiona had brought out the perfect outfit for Sam. Clare did her make up and Ali did her hair.

Sam had looked in the mirror and gasped. She hadn't worn make up in years and she'd never worn a dress that she remembered.

"You'll be the prettiest girl there." Ali smiled.

At the dance, Sam wondered around. There were more whispers than this morning. A few people had to come up to her and ask who she was. She felt good that everybody kept telling her she was amazingly pretty.

"Hey." Holly J bumped her hip with Sam's. "So it seems like your idea was the best choice." She crossed her arms and smiled.

"Thanks." Sam smiled. "I just thought it'd be fun to dress up."

"Halloween is the fun time of year." She smiled and walked off.

Sam walked over to a fortune telling booth and sat down. "Are you ready child?" The person had a strong voice but she couldn't tell if it was a girl or guy. They were also wearing a hood down over their face so she couldn't see it. Sam nodded, they obviously saw because they said, "Hand me your hands." Sam did as told and put her hands in front of them. They grabbed her hand and rubbed their fingers all around them. "You will live long with your lover. You will find love soon. Perhaps you already have." Sam looked at the person in the black hood with the red sparkles. They got out a deck of cards and held them out. Sam picked one and flipped it over. "You are waiting on your love to rescue you from drama." They motioned for her to pick another card. "And you are expecting something huge to happen in your near future." She was wondering who the voice could be. She stood up, leaning over the table as she pulled down the hood.

That side ways smirk was staring at her. "Eli?" She asked.

"Found me."

Sam sighed. "I'm glad you're okay. What are you doin' here? You weren't the one we set with this."

"I'm taking over for the real one. He needed a bathroom break." He whispered.

Sam giggled. "I didn't know you could read cards or palms."

Eli made a face. "I can't. I only know what I read."

Sam smiled. "So all that-"

"I made up." He laughed. His face turned serious. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Sam watched him as he nodded and looked her up and down.

"You look amazing." His side ways smirk appeared on his face again.

Sam smiled but turned around and walked off. She could feel his eyes staring at her as she walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
ughh this chapter sucks butt but only because it's like 1 in the morning but I remembered that Sam was helping plan the dance and wanted to at least start it xD This is only part one so MAYBE Part two tomorrow. THANK YOU for all the subs and the comments but I'd like to see a few more coments from you guys! xD Tell me what you think will happen at the dance and what you WANT to happen at the dance. Maybe a few extra things you'd like to happen later on in the story,

I am done talking xD if part two isnt out tomorrow then it'll be this weekend. Comment please! I wanna know what ypu guys think xD and answer the stuff above ^^

byeas for now!